• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Amusement Parks NY NJ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

I was having a little gander at the attractions available near to the hotel for the October NJ Bash and I spotted Six Flags. I had a look at the website and couldn't find any info but I just wanted to know; how fat friendly are they?

I'd love to plan a day trip to one of these places but I'm worried about some of the rides. The rides in the UK are pretty dinky and last time I went, about 5 years (and a couple of stone ago :p) they were pretty close so I'm thinking now they'd be no good. I've heard from a few people that the rides are bigger in the US but I don't want to travel all that way from the hotel until I know for sure!

I am up for going to any place within reasonable travelling distance of Springfield, is there anywhere else similar/better than Six Flags in the surrounding area? How would you rate Six Flags NJ, what has been your experience?

Many thanks in advance lovelies x

Latest posts

Back