• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An apology... my story (in a nutshell)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stroker Ace

So I feel I owe an apology to some of the BBW/SSBBW's here.
I'm new and said some things that may have been taken out of context. I truly find the fuller female figure beautiful and am coming to terms with it.

I mentioned I am married and my better half is a BBW (though she doesn't like to admit it). When we fist may a ways back she was in the 175 range. She went back too school and suring a three year period gained about 50 pounds. I personally found the extra weight attractive but she did not want to be a fat bride. So over about 15 months she lost that weight. Getting married and starting a career in health care have been challenging but also rewarding. After some 4years (and during a rather stressful period in life) her weight went up to about 245. Again, fearing she had to look thinner she worked hard to lose about 30 pounds. This winter season has been hell and with the holidays their was alot of festive dining. A recent trip to the doctor revealed her weight to 256lbs. She remarked how her "fat clothes" don't even fit now. She's also developed a real passion for cooking (Food Network ect) but is worried about her weight. Again I love the way she looks (it fits in all the right places) but she is worried about the physical toll, looks, fashion... This is no feeding fantasy either. I/we wonder will if her weight level off,or will it continue to go up (hubba, hubba). Help, advice please...

Thank you, peace!

Latest posts

Back