• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

An Introduction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zackariah

Well, you know the drill... I'm new to this community. I've been interested in feederism for a few years, but over the last year I left work at an active job to become a full time student. I bet you can guess what happened eh? I put on about 25 lbs inadvertently, and then realized I kind of liked it.

I've been hanging around the Dim chat rooms a bit so some of you might recognize me already, but most probably won't :) I've been working up a little nerve, however, and thought I might post a before and after here.

The before was part of a photoshoot I did with a friend from California; no I don't look quite that freaky normally :) This was two summers ago, before I put on the extra weight, when I was in fact still working out on a regular basis.

zack18vl.jpg

And here's a sadly grainy webcam pic of my abdomen, taken recently. I might have gained a pound or two since this pic, but that'd be on the optimistic side :)
picture13im.jpg

Let me know what you all think :) I love chatting and I only bite food *wink* so if anyone feels like dropping a line, send me a pm or something and we can exchange IM names, or just catch me on DIM chat, I'm there often enough.

Hopefully now I'll lurk slightly less :)

Latest posts

Back