• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Angel Blimp! - by BlimpEx (~BBW, ~~WG, Erotica)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlimpEx

~BBW, ~~WG, Erotica - Friends try a new designer drug

Angel Blimp!
By BlimpEx

Linda was getting ready. She wanted to be completely prepared for the amazing experience she and her two friends were about encounter. The anticipation was almost impossible to control! Tonight, she and her companions were going to become ultra super sized, big fat blimps. And it was all because of the creation of an incredible new drug called Angel Blimp Ecstasy, a combination of Angel Dust, Ecstasy and a weight gain-inflation powder that caused the user to gain hundreds of pounds per second and become weightless. It was created by a chemist she new named Doug.

Doug was a 42 year old science geek with a penchant for VERY fat women! The fact that he was an avid Fat Admirer, closet feeder and body inflation pervert was tantamount to the whole creation process. This new and incredible drug gave the user (any woman, the drug did not work on males per Doug’s specs) an overwhelming euphoric experience without the risk of overdose! The user could inject as much as they wanted, get as high as they wanted, and get as big and fat as they wanted. The only drawback was the floating. Once a user gained the equivalent of 2000lbs, the drug kicked into “Blimp Mode” and, just like a balloon, the user would float into the air. If the drug was used in excess, a user could inflate and float up so high that they could break through the atmosphere and suffocate. For this reason, ropes were tied to the users ankles to tether them to the ground.

Past experiments with Doug and his small crew taught them to use enough rope, so slack could be given as the subject “Blimped out”. Doug titled the whole drug experience as “Blimping.” When his niece, Crissy, tried the first dose in an open field, he remembered she had screamed out, “Oh my God Doug, I’M BLIMPING” just after she passed the 1 ton mark. She then expanded as tall and wide as a Thanksgiving Day balloon and floated up in the air about 1000ft and then “blimped out” to the size of an actual Good Year Blimp.

Doug remembered he had the most rock-hard erection in his life that day, but couldn’t use it. Not just because Chrissy was married, but because Crissy grew much too big to even touch, considering he was only as big as her pinky toe when she finished expanding! That was a week ago. She is still floating there today, big, fat and high. The drugs effects NEVER wear off. “Once you Blimp you can never come back.” It’s a good thing that the body adjusts to the drug in amazing ways, processing the drug like an eternal food. Once you’re on the drug, you never have to go to the bathroom or eat again.

Before they left Crissy, she had yelled down to them to bring her some friends as she was floating up in waves of fat pleasure. Doug figured she wanted some girls to grow as big as her so they could enjoy the high together and engage in some physical contact. Doug noted that Blimping brought on lesbian urges, who knew!

Three days after Crissy, Doug then brought the drug to his three friends from church, Betty, who had just turned 18 and Linda and Priscilla who were both in their earl twenties. Betty and Priscy were two beautiful, brunette sisters and Linda was a sexy brunette Latino. He had known them for years. When He met them all in the back of the church, he showed them the syringe with the neon blue drug floating inside. The strange thing about Angel Blimp was that, once a female even looked at the liquid, she was immediately addicted, craving for it in their veins. He remembered all three of them changing their behavior instantly, cooing and rubbing up against him, begging him to get them high. He had only brought enough for one person and only enough for about 600lbs of fat.

He decided to divide it between the short sexy girls and they each fattened to over 300lbs each as 200 pounds of Angel Blimp pumped them up into BBWs. Their clothes expanded with them, since Doug sprayed each of them with a bottle of Fat Spray, another of his keen inventions that allowed any clothing you sprayed it on to expand indefinitely. He then called for his partner Ted to bring the 14’ foot box truck and drive them to the lab where they could all do more and “Blimp out” at the Labs back field. The Girls all agreed easily as they all wanted more of that wonderful fat drug.

He remembered Betty, the youngest, watching herself grow big and fat and saying, “Oooh Doug I feel so big!” then she looked at Linda and her sister as they fattened and told them how sexy and horny she felt. Priscilla then went up to her sister and they kissed each other as they finished fattening. Linda and Doug stood there in awe, then Linda smiled and told Doug, “I think the Angel Blimp makes us feel too high to care who touch!” Doug kissed Linda for a moment then regained control and called Ted.

So here was Linda, sitting on a lone, huge couch in her chamber that was as big as an airport hangar, at the Lab. The entire chamber was as big as 10 football fields and the top was about 100 stories high. It was opened, and she coud’nt help but think she would soon be floating right out the opening. The thought made her fiend for some Angel Blimp.

Betty and Priscilla were in their own individual chambers as Doug and Ted explained, once you out grow the hangar, you will all be able to see each other! MMMM. The mere thought of growing that big, that fat, that humongous, was giving Linda’s snatch a tickle. Just then Doug walked in with a Syringe the size of a gallon milk bottle, blue liquid full to needle.

As he walked closer to her, Doug took note of Linda’ white, short sleeved, ruffled dress. It fit like a muumuu on her. Her white lace belt was tied around her large waist and she was sitting with her hands on top of her plump, meaty, pantyhose clad Latino brown legs, her fat feet in white heels only enhancing the enticing visual feast. Doug could screw her right here and knew she would be all for it. But as soon as she got eyes on the syringe she moaned, “Doug, what took you so long, I want more fat! Make me fatter, fatter, now!“ She squirmed on the couch, rubbing her own large breasts and pinching her nipples through the fabric as they hardened in anticipation of the feelings to come.

“OK Linda, “ Doug picked up the pace a got on one knee as he quickly prepared Linda’s
right arm for the needle. “I’m hurrying!”

Linda’s eyes were on the blue liquid in the syringe as she pursed then licked her lips. “C’mon baby, give it to me!”

Doug stood up, glancing at Linda as she looked up at him. Then he smiled, poked Linda with the needle and began to press the Angel Blimp into her waiting veins. It didn’t take but a second for Linda to feel it.

“HMMMMMM OOOOOOOH , MY GOD! She screamed in ecstasy, leaning her head back and rolling her eyes back as well. She adjusted and shifted her body as it began to rapidly swell and plump up, then she put her hands on her fattening face as she opened her eyes wide and screamed, “ OH YES I CAN FEEL IT COMING….”. Doug continued to slowly inject the drug into Linda’s growing arm. “DOUG, I AM SO FAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!

She ballooned like nothing else! Her arms expanding, fat folding over her elbows, her large breasts pumping up as if they were swelling with air, growing fatter than watermelons, rising to her multiple chinned face, then growing bigger than two small cars. Her legs stretched and flowed out, as she opened them wider to accommodate the swelling, her thighs, calves and feet fattening and spreading inside her nylons, her belly grew into a fold, then a shelf, then another fold till it hit the floor and started to cover her legs, but then her legs fattened up to match. Her back and ass pumped up and out, she was gaining 100 pounds a second for 20 seconds spreading and covering the entire couch until she was a whopping one-ton, massive fat woman. Doug luckily had just finished injecting the last of the fluid into Linda’s enormously fat arm. He was a tiny now compared to Big Linda. She dwarfed his skinny little frame. One of her calves was the width of half the couch now. Doug was actually kneeling in Linda’s wide lap, pressing against the soft billowy flesh of her belly, thighs and breasts. The couch completely collapsed and Doug leaped sideways off of Linda and hit the ground running to the door of the hangar before Linda Hit it Big!

By the time Doug was at the door, Linda hit the next stage of the drug. Once the body reached one ton, the “lighter than air” effect of the Angel Blimp kicked in. “OH YESSSS I’M BLIMPIIIING! FAT FAT FAT FAT BLIIIIIMP! She began to pump up and float up as she blimped out! Doug calculated that once the drug was in full effect, because of how much he gave her, Linda would become as big and wide as the entire state of California. At this point, She would get fatter and higher at such a fast rate that he could only safely watch her from the inside cameras on his Ipad from outside the hangar. He had made it just in time.

Inside, Linda was expanding and rising like a giant parade float. First she was bigger than a house, then, fatter than a football field, then her body grew so huge, fat and wide in seconds until her sides were touching the walls of the hangar, she put out her enormous fat laden arms to hold herself back, but then she felt her back and front press up against the hangar walls also, her huge breasts each the size of a large buildings crushed the cameras. She could see the open top of the hangar getting closer to her as she was rising up taller and taller, fatter and fatter. “DOUG, I AM SOOOO FAAAAAAT, OH YEA, I AM SO HIGH! I FEEL SO GOOOOOOD, OOOOOOOH FUCKING FAT FAT FAT!” Her voice became deeper and deeper the bigger she got. Her feet touched down on the floor again as she was taller than the hangar now, crouching down inside. She was so fat and so high she gave up the fight and climaxed in a big fat orgasm of Angel Blimp ecstasy. “FAT FAT FAT…HAAAAWWWWWW!!!

KABOOOOOOOM! She was filled with a fat burst that broke apart the entire hangar, demolishing it as her arms had just reached outside the top. From the outside it looked as id she tore apart the hangar with her bare hands like a metal dress. Once the hangar was not constricting her fattening form, her body went into full Blimp Mode. She came again and screamed in bliss. After Doug was in his truck, driving away to escape her flowing fat, he got on the facilities PA system on his phone to talk her through! He looked in his rear view mirror. Linda was floating up slowly and getting fatter and fatter. It was like nothing he had ever seen. He came in His pants on the spot. Linda was bigger then 10 no 20 blimps. And she was still getting fatter. The lines tied to her ankles were now as wide as the hangar was, or used to be. Her legs were so fat and wide, one calf was fatter than 3 hangars now, 4, 5 her big fat body exploded into big creamy luscious fat! He had given enough loose rope for Linda to float to about 4000ft, then she would stop, tethered in place and Blimp even more.

“Linda! My God you are HUGE! I think your new name is “BIG FAT LINDA!”

Linda looked down at tiny little truck as it was driving farther down towards what she could was another hangar over 10 times bigger than the one she was in.

“Doug, I am sooo fat.” She answered. “You’re just an itty bitty ant now! I am so high! Its…. not stopping…. Its…… getting stronger and STRONGER……. OH MY GOD….. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!”

BLABAAAAAAAAAAAM!

A that moment Linda pumped up with billions of trillions of pounds of fat! In seconds she blew up and out, blimping up into an ultra, super fat, blimp girl. Within ten seconds she grew fatter and wider than Doug’s city sized facility. She ballooned into enumerable stories wide and tall, she became wider and rounder than the entire state of California, a goddess of incredible fat! Big Fat Linda could feel the ropes on her ankles tug at her and stop her from floating upward. But it didn’t stop her from growing outward. Big Fat Linda was about to fatten up again, but not before she would see Crissy floating above, more than 100 times fatter than Linda was…and sexy as hell.

Latest posts

Back