• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Angelasboy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

admirer

Many prob. thought this website was DEAD, but I tell YA it ain't. Two great "vids" of Angela's growth, great stories...and a new photo where it looks as though Angela is A) really pretty and B) absolutely BALOONING.

If you Google FATGIRLFRIENDS, go to the YOUTUBE link. Two good photo diaries there. Then click on the small angelasboy link and you will find the link for the smaller shadow twin of the old fatgirlfriends site with updates...new photos.

It is all totally legitimate. She has gone from 100 to 360+. Great site for an FA like me. It is an FA's dream.

Let me know what you think....

The message board has some good and some bad stuff...but check out the Angela's Gain page...wow.

Latest posts

Back