• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Another Milestone!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Robot

Hey everyone,

Been quite a while since I've been by the boards, but after the news I got today, I figured I may as well: I weigh 316 lbs. :shocked: Amazing, no? One of my friends is starting Weight Watchers (I know, I know) and bought herself a scale, which I figured I'd try out. I'm not usually the scale type of guy, I do what feels good and don't worry too much about numbers, but I thought "What the Hell" and hopped on. Three One Six looked back at me, and I'll admit, the first thing I did was blush. I mean, I first posted on November 9th, 2005, and I was around 275 then. In the just-shy-of-five months that followed I managed to put on about 41 pounds!!! That's half an Olsen Twin!

I hadn't really noticed many changes in my body, but faced with that evidence, I can't deny it. Carrying myself around has given me muscular legs, but now my thighs are certainly thicker. I took my beard off a while back and there's definitely more of a double chin there than I can rightly remember, but it's go to be th egut where most of that has settled. Previously it looked like a bulge from a relatively straight silhouette, but now it's sort of "met up" with my love-handles, giving a much rounder effect in general. I actually thought I'd been losing weight, I gave up drinking for Lent and have been feeling like I've had more energy at Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts training, but come to think of it, when I'm not out partying and drinking like any good college senior should, I stay home. And when I stay home, I cook. And when I cook, I eat. A lot. :eat1:

My birthday's coming up in 9 days, 322 on my twenty-second birthday is still a little ambitious, but damned if I'm not headed to the Brazilian steakhouse again and polishing off a cake afterwards! Who knows, my gustatory display could attract a nice FA perhaps! ;) Oh well, time to turn in, early class tomorrow, but I'm feeling large and in charge!

Latest posts

Back