• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Another new-ish guy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mythik

Visualize Cod Peace
This is a re-post, from the Main Board (the "Show Your Face" thread). Things whizz by so fast over there, that introductions get lost. Anyway...

Greetings, everyone! :)

New member here, so I thought I'd put a quick intro:

Name: Alan

Interests (in no particular order, for the most part): Music, poetry, art, spirituality, cooking, nature, travel, woodworking, social equality (yep... I'm a neo-beatnik, left-leaning, right-brained, social libertarianist whatsis). :rolleyes:

But enough about me for now. Here's my pic:

AlanCap4.jpg

From what I've seen so far, this looks like a great community; I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Added another pic, sans cap:

IMG_0906-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back