• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any BBWs interested in being a model for a comic book character ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OnyxBullett

Hi everyone.

As some of you know, I do an internet comic that I sometimes update from time to time. Now that since midterm exams are over, and a little bit of time off from work, I finally got some time to do a few sketches. Now I have been trying to improve on my drawing skills ever since uploading the first comic, and I have improved a bit. But there is one aspect I would like to improve on more than others, the human form. Now only having a few characters in comics that are BBWs, my references are limited. I know there are vast amounts of other peoples work of BBWs, but I would still like to try on my own.

So, to but it in a nutshell, is there any females out there that would consider to sending me a pic of themselves for a possible sketch work, or even be a basis for a character? There is one exception, please do not just send any profile or head pics.

It does sound a bit desperate, but there's just no other way to but it I guess. I'd rather sketch someone that has given permission, rather than just use model pics off someone's web site. So, if you are interested, please e-mail me from the e-mail link on my site's main page.

Thank You,
Onyx Bullett

http://members.aol.com/onyxbullett/

Latest posts

Back