• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Any Gainers in NW Indiana???

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatguy21

Hello. This is the first thread I have ever posted here. Mostly I'm a lurker, occasionally posting here and there. I have been into gaining for the past 4 years. I have been in the chat here and there's something I have been wondering. Now I dunno if this should go here or on the Midwest board, but here goes.

I have always wanted to meet some of the gainers here in Dimensions, But it always seems that they are where I am not. Im in northwest Indiana and there are plenty of big people here but I'm pretty sure that they're not into gaining. I was just wondering if there are any gainers that are on dimensions that are from the region. I would lve to talk to them or even meet up with them. Now I hope I'm not doing anything wrong by asking this, It's just that I would love to make more friends that will talk about this subject. Well thanks for listening.

(oh BTW I will be posting more on the boards and I will have pics too.)

Latest posts

Back