• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anybody here play with their Wii?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nintendo Wii, that is...
So I got out of video games around the time that: a.) I got burned on a Sega Saturn or: b.)I couldn't handle a controller like the Playstation's 39 different buttons. Either way, I did gets me a Wii.
And it's a blast! Brought it with me for the holidays and the whole family (young and old) enjoyed it. Nothing like settling a family squabble by taking it to the ring and boxing the hell out of their virtual self!

Anyhoo, does anybody here have one? Or is this all a WoW crowd?

Back