• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anybody watch the movie "To be Fat Like Me" ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Italian Polish Pitbull

So i had a strange night of tv to begin with after watching MSNBC because of some show and then C-Span because im a Poli Sci/History double major...anyway i happened to see there was going to be a movie on Lifetime channel called, "To Be Fat Like Me". It starred the older daughter from 8 Simple Rules For Dating my Teenage Daughter, and the only other character i recognized was Charoline Rhea(i think thats her name, she was the chunky aunt on Sabrina the teenage witch)

Anyway i dont wanna give any big plot lines away (pm me if you want to hear what its completely about) anyway this Girl(played by daughter from 8 simple rules) who is trying to get a softball scholarship because her family cant afford college, so shes the jockish preppy popular girl and Caroline Rhea is her mom. So im just gonna stop there in case i spoil anything

Anyway i was wondering if anybody watched the movie and if so what they thought of it?

Me personally i liked Parts of it, some of it was fake and exaggerated but it also was good at some parts and actually were thought out i feel. It also had some exaggertions and lots of bashing on fat. Anyway thoughts?

Back