anyone else graduating?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

shellbelle

p.r.d.c.t.
i just finished my last exam/class of my undergraduate career. i'm pretty stoked/excited for future plans. anyone else graduating? if so, in what? and what are your upcoming plans?

me, personally: living with my parents for a few months and then starting AmeriCorps in the fall, and i'll also start applying to law programs around that time for 2010. crazy times coming up, and i am nervous that something isn't going to work out as i have so meticulously planned it to.

Just_Jen

Woot!
i just finished my last exam/class of my undergraduate career. i'm pretty stoked/excited for future plans. anyone else graduating? if so, in what? and what are your upcoming plans?

me, personally: living with my parents for a few months and then starting AmeriCorps in the fall, and i'll also start applying to law programs around that time for 2010. crazy times coming up, and i am nervous that something isn't going to work out as i have so meticulously planned it to.
ooh well donr for finishing it :D:D *hugs*!!

Lucky you. i'm in my last year but don't get finished until June 12th. It's a damn scary feelign though haha. Im excited for my next adventure though!

Ill be living wiht my mum for a while until i find a job, which might take a while!! Meanwhile im going to be a volunteer doola if possible and do some other volunteering stuff working with people!

Things might not work out as you plan it, but if one door shuts, even if you didnt want it to, another window will open elsewhere. Life's just one big adventure! itll work out!! :D Good Luck :D

ButlerGirl09

Sugar Magnolia
Yup! I finished my last final on Friday so I had a good weekend celebrating. Graduation is on Saturday, May 9th.

I'm moving to Chicago in August for graduate school. I'll be getting my Psy.D in Clinical Psychology a Child and Adolescent track. I'm super excited! :D I can't wait for this next step in my life!

queencecilia

Well, I've been home schooled for the past couple of years, so I plan on taking my GED sometime in July. So I guess that counts as graduation. I plan to take nursing classes in the fall, and I'm going to be neonatal nurse.

The hospital near where I live recently opened a maternity ward so I plan on working there. They offer amazing benefits including education assistance, so by the time I'm 30 I could be a neonatologist and make the big bucks. :D

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
I'm graduating from highschool on June 26th. Not too far away! I'm going to a local community college next year for liberal arts until I know what the hell I want to do with my life. Hopefully getting an apartment with some friends.

1300 Class

Pam Poovey's Stunt Double
Having graduated last year, I'm looking for full time work. Unfort. the private sector isn't looking for inexperienced graduates with history and political science majors. Thats why the fed gov is the hope! Into the light thee charge, bound by red tape.

Edens_heel

Hellz yeah! Finished my Masters degree in Publishing on December 9th, and my grad ceremony is in early June! However I've been sucking hard in the job market ever since. Freelance is my bread and butter for the moment. At least school is dead and gone. I figure if I decide to do a doctorate at some point it will only be because I want to force people from my past to have to address me as "Doctor."

Irena

Sexy, Confident and Fat!
I won't be finished till the 12th unfortunately...finals start for me today actually! (haha prob should be sleeping right??!) But i'm ALMOST done and it feels soooo good haha. My degree is in communications. Hoping to go into advertising, but with this economy, who knows haha. Also looking forward to getting out of RI and back to Jersey! Working in NYC would be pretty awesome if I can make it happen :D

Congrats to everyone else who's finished or finishing up!!

Miss Vickie

Not me, but my kid. He's getting his B.S. in Economics, with a minor in Math, a subject he calls his "guilty pleasure" (yes, the Nerd runs deep in our family). He's going on for his PhD in Economics. I'm hoping his fine mind will get us all out of this economic mess someday. :)

shellbelle

p.r.d.c.t.
yeah, the job market is kind of shitty, and i am suspecting especially so for new grads, which is why i opted for AmeriCorps. i applied to (at last count) 42 different places without so much as an interview. and i know my cover letters/resumes were good because one of my besties is a recruiter and looked everything over for me.

qwertyman173

Andy from UK
Finishing up in a couple of weeks. It's been a long time coming, and it will be nice to get out into the real world! :)

William

Hi Queencecilia

Getting your GED will be a great boon for you, congratulations!!

William

Well, I've been home schooled for the past couple of years, so I plan on taking my GED sometime in July. So I guess that counts as graduation. I plan to take nursing classes in the fall, and I'm going to be neonatal nurse.

The hospital near where I live recently opened a maternity ward so I plan on working there. They offer amazing benefits including education assistance, so by the time I'm 30 I could be a neonatologist and make the big bucks. :D

William

Hi

On 5/12/09 I should have a MBA

William

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
I'm graduating a month late. But yea, June 25th I'm officially done with my classes. The graduation ceremony is next Saturday but that whole thing just isn't my scene, so I'm not doing it. When it's all said and done I will have a B.S. in Philosophy. Yea, I know it sounds redundant haha

Oirish

The Dude
I finished classes last quarter (yeah, Cal Poly is weird and works on trimesters but calls them quarters) but my graduation ceremony is not until June 14th.