• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone For Lunch In Chicago September 10th

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largenlovely

Still a Fat Girl lol
DimensionsModel
Hey folks, I'm taking a little trippy poo and will have a 12 hour layover in Chicago on September 10th and was hoping to maybe get a small group of folks together for lunch?

I'm spending most of the time with my family because my cousins are in Chicago but a lunch would be doable :)

I'm assuming the train station is in the middle of the flipping city lol and I'm coming in on Amtrak. So maybe somewhere not too far from there?

I know it's short notice but thought I would try to hurry and put the word out to try to get people together :)

Latest posts

Back