• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone have parents/family who hate fat, but you don't?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetrijar

I'm trying to find out how to handle this.. yes, i'm probably just a push over, but would like to break out of it if that's the case. A good way.

I'm attracted to large women, and especially older. now size isn't that big of a thing for me in someone that i have a relationship with. met a few who have been as thin as a stick. Problems i'm running into right now is more mentally i guess..

My parents and rest of the family have issues with large people. they kind of got past the older part, but still make comments under the breath, even with the ones I've met in the past (they've only met 3 out of 7 i dated).

Well I just met someone online. who i've been very interested in. we've learned a lot about each other's desires in life and we have similar interests. met on tagged.com and as you may know, it's not the normal dating site. it's a meeting friends place. so I had no idea (other than age) that she was a large woman. only saw the face shot and at the time was just wanting friendship but felt such a closeness with her.. When she sent some photos to me, i saw she was larger than expected (300+). which is fine obvious for me, but then i started thinking... wonderful, i'm going to get the old comments and brushoffs with the family again such as, "this (or all) holiday is a family only one, even though your siblings can bring their dates" thing..

just wanted to know.. has anyone else gone through this? how do you handle it? i don't want to alienate myself and someone i care about from the family. seems that the ones that love larger (or older) people have families that are either fine with it or say, "whatever floats your boat" and leaves the subject alone.

Latest posts

Back