• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone thinking of going to the 2011 Vegas Bash?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozonloz

I know its early days yet, but I've pretty much decided to go to the Vegas Bash next year, and was wondering if anyone else is going/ has been and can offer me some advice?

Would be my first event of this kind and also my first trip to the states. Also my first holiday on my todd- I did live abroad on my own for some time but I had to study/work so it wasnt really a holiday.

Mainly going because I hear its a great size friendly environment where I wont get people treating me like shit for feeling OK about wearing a swimsuit in public (obviously :p) and right now a fun time in a non judgemental environment and lots of self indulgent me time is definately something I need. But also going because would like to make some friends who might share my interest in size acceptance, which at the moment includes a rich and varied band of me. And also me.

My friends interest in my size acceptance thing extends to them finding it pleasantly amusing to jiggle/poke/tickle/hug me rather than offputting. Cos, y'know, fat girls are fun to play with apparently. :p

But this is all kinda off topic- so who is going to this thing? Who has been before? Got any advice and/or tips?

Latest posts

Back