• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Anyone Want To Hang In The Bronx?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raqui

ANYONE WANT TO HANG IN THE BRONX?

In my own goal to know more Plus Sized people because I know a nice location right by the I-95 highway that has great booths were we can pull out the tables and sit hip to hip. I would like to invite some people to have lunch with me one Sunday afternoon.

I want to meet more people and hope some are interested in just hanging out male and females anyone really.

I want to make my sundays a little interesting. If your interested email me @ [email protected]

Hugs Raqui

Latest posts

Back