• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Apple cake!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mia Davina

Your beloved....
I just took a cinnamon swirl cake mix. Made the cake mix (minus the cinnamon packet) with 1/4 less water, no oil and 1 less egg. I mixed the cinnamon packet with 5 medium gala apples (chopped), 2 cups chopped walnuts and 1/2 cup of raisins. Mixed the cake batter and the apple mixture together. Put it in two round 9" cake pans and set it to bake for 40min. Now... I do not even pretend to be a baker.... I can't bake to save my life.... but this is my version of a modified apple cake. Instead of making the batter from scratch, I used the cake mix. Only problem is that there is about twice as much apple stuff than batter.

It turned out GORGEOUS!!! It's delicious and actually... good for you ^_^ haha... strange, I know!

100_4019.jpg

100_4018.jpg

Latest posts

Back