• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

AR10: Monica's Story - by Matt L (~BBW(Multiple), Magic, Romance, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW(Multiple), Magic, Romance, ~~WG - A model with a catch-22 dilemma wishes for what may be the only way out.

An Alternate Reality Story

AR10:Monica's Story
by Matt L.

(For the previous installment of this series please click here)

This story is the property of Matt L. and is reposted with his permisssion. His e-mail address is [email protected], he'd like your comments sent to him.

PART ONE: PAST RECREATION

Monica slipped off her trendy black-framed glasses and listened as her manager told her, "Here’s the gig and I know you're going to love it."

24-year-old Monica Walls worked in the modeling field long enough to know, any time someone would say, you're going to love it, it usually meant the reverse.

"You’ve heard of Carrion Industries no doubt, they're coming out with a new weight loss drug and your going to be the spokes model. Uh? Told you, you'd love it."

Monica was a vivacious beauty, who began her career as model five short years ago. Though she hadn’t quite reached supermodel status, she was very much indeed, working her way up the ladder.

"You want to run that by me again?" Monica curiously asked.

Monica had already done work for Calvin Kline, The House of Rothschild's and was even featured on the cover of Allure magazine. Her manager lit a cigarette, then took a bite out of his corn beef sandwich.

"Well; we’ll use a photograph of you, taken a few years ago. We’ll have the guys in the film room add, I don’t know? One hundred, maybe two hundred pounds to it. It’ll be your before photograph. Then we shoot you in a string bikini and that will be your after photograph."

Her manager popped a couple of Advil's into his mouth, and then upon washing them down with water, took another bite from his sandwich.

"Then the people, who are advertising the account, will write some stuff about you being miserable in high school because you were so fat."

Taking a slow drag from his cigarette, Monica's manager continued, "But now due to their new weight loss drug, you’re slim and happy."

Monica mildly chuckled. "You have got to be kidding me. I have never been heavy in my entire life. Matter of fact, I need to eat all the time just to maintain my current weight, else I’d become too skinny."

Monica’s short, platinum blond mane looked fabulous, set in a short preppy hairstyle, which showcased her beauteous facial features. Her 121-pound figure was naturally slim and looked stunning in whatever garment she wore.

Her manager poured himself a shot of bourbon as he told Monica, "Hey come on now, like who’s to know? I mean, with you as spoke model, this product will sell like hot cakes."

Her manager drank the bourbon and continued to smoke while eating his sandwich.

Monica asked, "What about the Max Factor ad? I thought that was my next assignment?"

Her manager burped, then informed Monica, "Well I thought Brina might be better suited for the gig, so I gave it to her."

Brina Clayton wasn’t Monica’s rival, but rather her friend. Brina was new to the biz and Monica took her under her wing and was showing her the ropes. Brina’s chestnut-brown hair was long, thick and wavy, perfectly framing her exquisite face. She had a curvy, well-proportioned 135-pound figure, which was rather amply endowed to say the least.

Monica tapped her glasses on her knee, "Oh give me a break, you gave Brina the gig because of the size of her knockers."

Her manager lied through his teeth, "Actually I never noticed."

Monica stood up and straighten her knee high skirt, "Let me see the before snapshots and then I’ll tell you if I agree to this assignment."

Her manager shook his head; "The photo’s should be ready by morning, so stop by at around nine."

As Monica was about to leave the office, her manager called over to her, "Hey Monica, you wouldn’t happen by chance have any Tums on ya?"

Upon leaving her manager’s office, Monica paid Brina a visit to congratulate her on getting the Max Factor assignment. As soon as Brina opened the door, she snatched Monica by the wrist and pulled her into her dressing room. Brina stood clad in only her undergarments, sucking in her gut. "I can’t let anyone see me like this," Brina remarked.

A puzzled look touched Monica’s face, "And this is because?"

Brina tapped her belly, "I’ve put on four pounds, what am I going to do? Look at how fat I’m getting."

Monica glanced over Brina’s voluptuous body and remarked, "You are not fat my friend."

Brina pouted and squeezed her tummy so tight, that it formed a thick roll. "See, I have a fat belly."

Monica reassured her friend, "You have a small pouch, don't worry about it. Just watch what you eat and do a few extra sit-ups."

Brina folded her arms over her breasts and whined, "What will I do in the mean time?"

Monica smiled, "Nothing, haven't you ever heard of air brushing?"

Noticing a box of chocolates on Brina’s vanity, Monica picked up the chocolates and turned to her friend, "You might want to lay off of these for a while."

Brina nodded, "Yeah, your right. I have a big weakness for chocolate."

Brina bounced upon the sofa and asked Monica, "What’s your secret? How do you stay so thin?"

Monica walked over to her friend and gently patted her cheek, "I don’t have one. I’m one of the lucky few who doesn’t need to battle the bulge."

The next morning, Monica met up with the photographer, Harlen Thorne. Harlen was a good-looking, slim young man with five o’clock shadow and ponytail. Monica worked with Harlen before and though Harlen was at least ten years older then Monica, they had compatible personalities and were the best of friends.

"Anxious about seeing your before photos?" Harlen asked with a smile.

Monica nodded, "Kind of, but this is so odd. I never pictured myself as ever being fat."

Harlen handed Monica the snapshots and stood next to her as they looked over them together. "I used the photos that we didn’t use from that shoot we did at the lakefront two years ago. Think you pass for an 18-year old?"

Monica slowly examined the photos, "I think so, my gosh, how much heavier did you make me?"

The photos showed the false representation of a mildly chubby Monica to a very fat version of herself. Dressed in a white and navy blue stripped top and blue jeans, the photos captured a smiling, moon faced young lady at various weights.

Harlen explained as he wrapped his arm around Monica’s slender waist, "Okay in snapshot’s one and two, you'd be roughly 175 pounds. In three and four, your at least 200 and in five, six and seven, anywhere between 255 to 280. What do you think of yourself full figured?"

Monica chuckled, "My gosh; my face is so pudgy."

Harlen glanced into Monica’s soft green eyes, " I think you look cute."

Monica giggled, "Yeah? Try to fit your arm around my waist if I actually looked like that. You’d never make it."

Monica bit her lip; "I thought for the ad I’m supposed to look fat and miserable? In those photo’s I look happy."

Harlen rested his head along side of hers, "That's because in these photos you are happy. I guess once they choose which one they’ll use, we'll alter your expression."

Monica turned her head and their faces were separated by inches. "Which one do you think they’ll use?" Monica softly asked.

Harlen ran his fingers through her hair as he replied, "I really don’t know."

Then they kissed. After a minute the embrace was broken and Harlen asked Monica, "Ready to take some after shots?"

Monica smiled and planting her hands upon her narrow hips, remarked, "Yeah, I’m game."

Two weeks later the ad was ready and Monica wasn’t thrilled. "I don’t look miserable, I look angry."

Her manager did his best to soft soak Monica with a handful of BS. "Well Monica sweetie, of course you’re angry. You’re angry about being so fat."

In the photograph, Monica easily appeared to be 250 pounds. Her face looked swollen and her belly was gigantic. Her upper arms were stocky and her waist was unrealistically wide. Not only that, but her hair color was changed to a darker shade of blond. The print on the add read, "HI I’M MONICA WALLS. IN HIGH SCHOOL I WAS A BLIMP! I HAD NO SELF-ESTEEM, NEVER DATED AND THE MEAN KIDS PICKED ON ME. IT SUCKED BEING FAT. NOW THANKS TO ULTRA-SLIM 5000, NOT ONLY AM I SLIM, POPULAR AND A BABE, I'M A PROFESSIONAL MODEL!

Monica tossed the add onto her manager’s desk, "I’m not too sure about this."

Her manager lit a cigarette, "Well blasted! Be sure about it. Aren’t you getting paid?"

Monica tried to reason with him, "Don’t you think the ad is a little negative?"

Her manager leaned back into his imitation leather chair, "Listen, their trying to sell weight loss pills, so of course it’s going to be negative."

Monica leaned over his desk, "How do we know if these pills even work?"

Her manager replied as he blew a smoke ring into Monica’s face, "If the pills worked, why would the company need to hire a spoke model?"

Monica blinked, "You mean the pills don’t actually make a person lose weight?"

Her manager smiled and raised his eyebrows, "Hey; it’s business sweetheart! Money talks!"

Monica reached over and tried to grab her manager’s tie, but he quickly moved out of the way. Running over to his side of the desk, she pounced upon his chest and shook him, "You’re having me endorse a product that doesn’t work?"

Her manager pushed her away, stood up and fixed his tie. Monica sat on the edge of his desk, as her manager took a long hard drag from his smoke and came clean, "Yeah, well you see, anyone who takes the pills, most people will lose up to ten, twenty-pounds max. Unless they stay on the pills it’s a 100% chance they’ll put the weight back on, plus four pounds for every pound they lost."

Monica looked away from her manager, as he continued, "About 75% of every one taking Ultra-slim 5000 will contact one side effect or another. Most people will get a swelling in the..."

Monica interrupted her manager; "This could hurt many people. I want to end my association with you and this product."

Her manager smiled, "Well Monica, I'm sorry to say we have you under contract for ten years. There’s not one thing you can do about it, you signed a release stating that the Ignoble Modeling agency can use your likeness in any way, any shape or any form."

Monica drew a breath; "Well I’ll go and take this to the newspapers."

Her manager grinned even wider, "If you read the copy of your contract under section 14, line B, you’d see where it says, any behavior disruptive too this agency will be dealt with under full penalty of the law. Now Monica, unless you want a career as a mommy in diaper commercials, I suggest you leave."

Monica boarded the elevator defeated. As the doors closed, she leaned up along side the back of the car, bit her lip, and then wished out loud, "I never thought I would ever say this, but I wish I was fat."

Monica didn't notice the puzzled look of the older lady sharing the car with her and listening. Leah closed her eyes and probed the mind of the distraught model; she was saddened by what she learned. The girl was pretty, innocent, kind, but seemingly trapped. Perhaps, though, threre was a way of escape, by the granting of her expressed wish. Leah smiled and said nothing; that night she would review her books..

Latest posts

Back