AR15: Samantha's Story -by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~MWG – A high school clique gets their perspective changed

An Alternate Reality Story

AR15: Samantha's Tale
by Matt L.

(For the previous installment of this series please click here)

This story is the property of Matt L. and is reposted with his permission. His e-mail address is writer59@aol.com, he'd like your comments sent to him
.​

PART ONE: SAMANTHA’S REJECTION

18 year-old Samantha Abersen was a cute gal who never let her size interfere with her ambitions. At 205-pounds she dressed in style and had a happy attitude that matched her beauty. Her dazzling blond mane was wavy, reaching down to her shoulders, framing her highly attractive facial features. She had soft blue eyes, full chipmunk cheeks and a mild double chin.

Samantha carried most of her girth in her belly and below, rendering her a soft pear shaped figure. She dated a few guys, but wasn’t as nearly as popular as the slim vixens that roamed the halls at school. What did she care? It’s quality not quantity that counts. Now being full figured wasn’t a hassle for her, she accepted her size, though it didn’t come without the taunts and teasing from a few of the popular crowd.

Samantha learned early on that being chubby in a world where slim gals are the norm for physical beauty wasn’t easy. She knew what some people thought about heavy chicks, but she couldn’t care less. Active in many programs at school, this was Samantha’s senior year and she decided to try out for the cheerleading squad. It was against the odds, but what the heck, she had made attempts and conquered other school social groups, why not try out for cheerleading?

That afternoon dressed in a T-shirt and sweats, Samantha entered the gym. She patiently waited in line with the twenty or so other girls and though she received a few funny looks, just blew them off. After all, Samantha was the heaviest girl at tryouts. Seated at the table was the cheerleading captain and probably the most popular of all the vixens, Alexis McLaughlin. Alexis had a long, curly brownish-blond hair, an exquisite face and slender 123-pound figure. Next to Alexis sat her number one friend, the ever-pretentious Sasha Gomaz. Sasha was a spoiled brat and was given anything she wanted by her three times divorced mother. Sasha’s black hair was in a short, preppy hairstyle and her facial features were of a classical beauty complete with high cheekbones and narrow nose. Sasha’s hourglass figure was flawless and at roughly 128-pounds looked delicious in her uniform. Standing behind the pair of ladies was two other members of their affluent clique, Muriel Salmon and Jenny Forster. Muriel kept it a secret, but she used to be a plump gal herself, reaching 160-pounds before entering high school. Pressured by her mom, Muriel dieted down to her present 125-pounds. Muriel was a pretty young lady with dark brown hair and sweet face. Jenny Forster was a snobby gal who failed to recognize those students she felt were inferior. She only dated wealthy guys and would endlessly brag about her beauty, intelligence and popularity. Her golden blond hair was straight and her enchanting face was round with a mild double chin. Though Jenny’s figure was slender at 130-pounds, looking at her face alone one would think they were looking at a beautiful chubbette.

Samantha approached the table and Alexis raised her eyebrows, "Can I help you with something?"

Samantha nodded and smiled, her voice full of enthusiasm; "I’d like to try out for the squad."

Jenny just turned away, Muriel blinked and Sasha giggled. Alexis bit her lip, "You’re kidding?"

Before Samantha could reply, Sasha turned to Alexis, "She’s wasting our time. We have other girls to interview."

Muriel nodded, "Like serious applicants. You know, those of us who actually care about our appearance."

Alexis nodded and with a catty smile upon her face replied, "She’s right. Your appearance lacks the qualities needed to be a cheerleader."

Samantha folded her arms over her breasts; "There’s nothing wrong with my appearance. I’m just as attractive as you girls."

Alexis brushed back her hair, "Get real Sam. Fat chicks aren’t attractive or cheerleaders so get lost, you’re wasting our time."

Samantha heard a few giggles from the rest of applicants and caught the wicked grins of many in the crowd. Jenny pointed towards the gym’s exit and Samantha slowly left.

It was by chance that Samantha and her best friend Jack Kirby were at the Pinecrest Mall the same afternoon that Alexis was with her boyfriend, Neil Marshall. Samantha and Jack grew up together and we’e friends from early on. Alexis family and Neil’s family were friends long before they were born, so naturally they knew each other from when they we’re in diapers. Alexis and Neil had been an item since eighth grade. Samantha and Jack might have flirted with the idea of dating once or twice; but essentially had remained best friends, seeking romantic companionship from others. Samantha thought of Jack as her third brother and Jack was fearful if a romantic relationship soured between them, their friendship would be in the can. Neil had rugged features and wavy blond hair with the body of an athletic. Jack was good looking too with short brown hair and modestly overweight. Down to the heart of matters, both guys were nice and decent and fun to be around. Many couldn’t understand what Neil saw in Alexis beyond her looks? They did make a cute couple through.

The food court at the mall had many fast food establishments and a nice cafeteria that looked like an art museum. Samantha and Jack were in the middle of their meal when out of the blue Alexis and Neil stood above them. Alexis was dressed in her vixen attire, this being a tube top that took exception to her well endowed bust and shorts that showed off her small bubble butt and lean, shapely thighs.

Neil looked around the cafeteria, scanning for an empty table as Alexis turned to her beau, "Just a minute babe; I wanted to chat with Sam for a minute."

Neil shrugged his shoulders, why bother refusing his lady; Alexis always got her way. "I think it was so courageous of you Sam, trying out for our squad."

Samantha giggled; "You’re being sarcastic, right?"

Alexis’s catty smile revealed the truth, "Oh am I?"

Neil felt embarrassed by his girlfriend’s attitude, "I think that couple over there is about to leave, lets get their table."

Alexis turned to Neil, "Go and get it; I’ll be with you in a minute."

Neil obliged with Alexis’s wishes and strolled to claim the table.

Alexis glanced over Samantha’s well-fed figure in a snazzy looking top and shorts, "No really Sam; I give you a lot of credit."

Samantha turned to Jack, "I’m at the edge of my seat, Alexis isn’t one to flatter others."

Jack laughed as Samantha turned her direction back to the vixen. "You were saying?"

Alexis tossed her magnificent mane over her shoulders, "I was just saying that you go to a lot of effort trying to look beautiful and fit in, when naturally you’re just a fat chick. Fat chicks aren’t attractive and are out of sync."

Jack wanted to give Alexis a piece of his mind, but knew Samantha could fight her own battles. "Alexis I’m not going to sink to your level and insult you. You’re a naive young lady who doesn’t understand, size has nothing to do with being attractive. Worse of all, your vanity has clouded your vision. You’re very lucky but you don’t appreciate your appearance. Your beauty has made you popular and your figure gives you the pleasure of buying nice outfits."

Alexis looked on as Samantha continued, "You can show off your body in revealing outfits, I can’t. They don’t make them in my size. Not only that, but chubby chicks are looked down upon because of our size. You receive attention due to yours. I wish you knew what it’s like being chubby, cause believe me, your attitude would change."

Alexis chuckled, "Nice lecture, but I consider the source."

Alexis lifted her chin and went to join Neil, but not before adding, "Easy with the food, Sam. You’re about ready to burst out of those shorts."

Jack grinned, "I thought you handled that nicely."

Samantha nodded, "Thanks, but wow, she’s so full of it. I sincerely wish she could put on a few pounds, then she wouldn’t have such a frivolous attitude."

Jack was about to reply, but paused as a mature woman approached their table. "Good afternoon, I’m Leah Sverker. I couldn’t help over hearing your conversation."

Samantha took a hearty bite from her beef sandwich, then washed it down with her diet cola, "Oh, right. Alexis is like the poster child for conceit."

Leah looked over her eyewear as she grinned, "I’m curious, would you really like to see that girl larger?"

Samantha giggled, "You mean fat? Oh yeah, I would love it!"

Leah handed Samantha her antique store business card, "See me tonight and we’ll see what I can do."

Jack softly laughed, "You going to put a spell on Alexis?"

Leah turned to Jack, "Something like that."

Leah brushed her hand over Samantha’s shoulder, "I’ve taken up enough of your time, call on me tonight if you’re serious."

Leah walked backed to her table as Jack leaned over to Samantha, "That’s a weird old woman, huh Sam?"

A mischievous smile rendered upon Samantha’s pretty face, "Yeah, but what if she could actually make Alexis fat?"

Jack laughed, "Then send her over to my place, I’m having a cold spell and haven’t dated in over a year."

Samantha rolled her eyes and smirked, "Sure, why not?

##
PART TWO: ALEXIS’S BIG DEVELOPMENT

Jack waited in his car as Samantha wandered into the antique shop. Leah was at the counter polishing jewelry and motioned the gorgeous young lady to her. Samantha giggled, "I’m so curious about what you have to tell me. I’d love to see Alexis waddle into school with a big potbelly, but really, no insult intended, what’s your gimmick?"

Leah paused from polishing the jewelry, "No gimmick young lady. I just need to know a few things."

Samantha nodded and Leah asked for her left hand. Samantha giggled and did as she was told, remarking "This is so weird."

Leah closed her eyes; "You don’t hate this young lady, though her and her kind get on your nerves."

Leah then chuckled, "You actually feel sorry for her. She doesn’t appreciate her beauty; uses it to behave in a pretentious manner."
Leah let loose Samantha’s hand and Samantha remarked, "You’re exactly right? I just think Alexis takes for granted the things us chubby chicks don’t have. You know, like being able to...."

Leah interrupted Samantha, "I know sweetie. I can help you."

Samantha laughed; "You can put a spell on her or something? Like I said, I don’t mean to..."

Leah interrupted Samantha again, "No insult taken. What I have for you may sound fantastic, but you’ll get your wish."

Leah placed a silver necklace around Samantha’s neck, with a charm attached. The charm was of a tiny full figure woman.

"Wear this and your every wish for the size of others will be granted. You can alter the reality of whomever you choose."

Samantha played with the charm, "This must be expensive, I can’t afford this."

Leah looked over her glasses; "I’m renting it to you. How about one dollar a day."

Samantha giggled, "Sounds peachy, but this is going to work?"

Leah smiled; "Of course it’ll work. Just don’t loose it, it’s very old and was once owned by the Queen of Croatia. I’ll expect it back in two weeks."

Samantha agreed and was out of the store in a matter of minutes.

That night Samantha laid in bed anxious for school in the morning.

"Change reality", Samantha giggled. "Sounds like fun."

Observer

PART TWO: CHANGE FOR ALEXIS

Next day at school Samantha was on the look out for Alexis. She ran into Alexis with her clique in gym class, but didn’t want to use the necklace and charm in front of Alexis's companions. Finally she had her chance while at lunch. Alexis was wearing a cute top and skirt the flattered her curves and needless to say, she looked outstanding!

Samantha followed the vixen into the ladies room; thinking of what garments Alexis would wear if she didn’t have such a meticulous body.

Once Alexis was out of the stall, she discovered Samantha standing at the door, looking like the cat that swallowed the canary.

"What gives? Like you’re free to use the john", Alexis announced in a sarcastic tone of voice.

Samantha titled her head; "I’m going to do you a big favor Alexis."

Alexis blinked, "Big favor? Huh?"

Samantha giggled, "A real big favor."

Samantha circled Alexis, "Ever wonder what your life would be like if you were a, in you’re own words, a fat chick?"

A serious look captured Alexis’s beautiful face, "No. I’ll never be fat. So knock off with the questions, you’re scaring me."

Samantha smiled, "I didn’t mean if you got fat, I meant if you were always fat."

Alexis walked to the door, "Bye loser."

Samantha touched the charm; "Alexis McLaughlin has always been chubby!"

A cold chill danced through Samantha’s body and there stood an overly well fed Alexis McLaughlin! Alexis’s hair was still long, curly and gorgeous, but her face was pudgy with swollen cheeks and prominent double chin. Her hefty 214-pound body was dressed in a loud purple sweatshirt and light blue spandex slacks. Her upper arms were beefy and her breasts were easily a cup size larger. Alexis now had a tubby potbelly and her waist was thick with a modest love handle pouring over her broad hips. Alexis’s butt was as wide as it was fat, pushing outwards over her chunky thighs.

Alexis turned around and faced Samantha, "How....how....did this...happen?"

Samantha covered her mouth to keep from laughing, “I thought you needed to see what us chubby chicks dealt with. So I made you just like me."

Alexis’s hands glided firmly over her huge belly, "You gotta, change me back."

Samantha replied with a smile, "Not a chance Alexis. I’ve altered your reality. You’ve always been fat. Let’s see how you survive outside of your snotty little clique."

Alexis pouted; "If I ever did you wrong, I apologize, but please change me back. I’ll make it up to you, honest."

Samantha stood with her hands on her hips, "Maybe in a couple of weeks, we’ll see."

Alexis stomped her foot and yelled, "No, right now!"

Samantha grinned, "Weren’t you closer to 300-pounds?"

Alexis held up her husky arms, "No, no, I’ll stay like this. I can diet."

Samantha giggled, "Yeah sure, lots of luck."

Alexis then asked if Samantha was serious about ever changing her back. Samantha rubbed her chin, "That depends on you, doesn’t it?"

Samantha scrutinized Alexis body before leaving the ladies room, "Gosh, I thought you’d dress frumpy, but really, those slacks don’t flatter you at all."

It took a while for Alexis to leave the ladies room. A few girls entered and left without any comments or funny looks, though somehow Alexis felt like she was invisible.

"How can I be so large and yet not be seen?", Alexis pondered as she made tracks to her last class of the day. Alexis felt uncomfortable due to her girth and likewise due to the fact, none of the guys were checking her out. Usually guys would stop to flirt, but not one guy even gave her a second look. Class went without incident, with exception to the desk plowing into her big potbelly. Alexis wanted to avoid her friends and made it out of school without seeing any of them.

However, as she walked through the school’s courtyard she ran into Jenny Forster who didn’t even acknowledge her. Cutting across the student parking lot, she did receive a few catcalls, but they were made by a group of underachievers and drop outs who lingered there. So not her crowd.

Once at home her mother treated her no differently then usually, other than saying, "Don’t snack too much before dinner."

Alexis shrugged off the remarked as she entered the kitchen.

"I never snack before dinner", Alexis thought to herself as she fumbled through the cabinets in search of food.

Placing her hand on a bag of chips, it dawned on her, "Uh oh."

She piled a handful of chips into her mouth; "This is how I’d be....am?"

Alexis’s usual routine after arriving home from school was either working out or doing her homework. However, her behavior was now conditioned to snack while watching TV. Sure, she fought a decent battle against the impulse to lie around and feed, but she ended up watching talk shows and devouring a whole bag of chips and a few pickles.

At dinner she fought her hunger again, though managed to put away 2 large helpings of roast pork, a plate full of mashed potatoes, green beans and glasses of milk and of non diet cola. Alexis was amazed, her family behaved as if her vast appetite was natural. Feeling fatigued after dinner, Alexis plopped upon her bed for a whole twenty -minutes. Her room had changed little, though her wardrobe was now full of T-shirts, sweats and spandex.

"Man, this sucks", Alexis thought to herself as she massaged her pudgy potbelly.

Her mom knocked on her door, "Hey Alexis, you’ve company."

For an instance she thought maybe it was Neil, but a bolt of lighting carried her mind to reason, "Like, Neil and I are just friends.

Once in the living room Alexis discovered Deana Cole and Marcia Perez waiting for her. Deana was a tall skinny gal with flaming red hair and glasses, while Marcia was chubby with long curly black hair. Alexis knew both of them from school, but never even gave them the time of day, least of all hung out with them. It occurred in Alexis’s mind, in this reality, they were her closest friends.

They invited Alexis to join them shopping and through she at first declined the invitation, her mother made up her mind, "I’m not going to have you lying around the house. Go out with your friends and have fun."

Wouldn’t you know it, they drove right by the mall and ended up shopping at K-Mart. Alexis fussed at first, but Marcia reasoned with Alexis, "You know those fancy boutiques at the mall have nothing in our size."

That shook Alexis up a bit, after all she was twenty-pounds heavier than Marcia was. Alexis wouldn’t admit it, but she had fun with her friends. Deana was sweet and intelligent and almost as silly as Marcia. They joked about what guys they liked and teased each other over ordinary female topics like what they plan to name their future children.

Once at home Alexis felt tired and headed off to the shower. She stood in front of the mirror and examined her plus sized body. Her breasts weren’t as firm and a large roll of fat circled her hips. Her butterball belly poured downwards and jiggled like jell-o. Her thighs were huge and flabby, just like her upper arms. Alexis tilted her head and inspected her face. Her fuller features made her look all the cuter, though Alexis didn’t see it. She felt her face looked pudgy and unattractive. No doubt why she went unnoticed in the school’s halls. After all, she was now a fat chick.

After eating a large breakfast, Alexis got dressed for school, funny how it no longer mattered what she wore. Her attitude had faded away and so did her self-esteem. Alexis put on an over-sized black T-shirt and orange sweat pants with yellow smiling faces. The T-shirt fit her nicely, though the sweats were unkind to her large butt and chunky thighs. Alexis was in a hurry to see Samantha and to ask her to reverse the spell. As soon as she reached school a couple of preppy looking females giggled and one young man made funny noises as she walked by him.

Finally she met up with Samantha who was talking with Jack. Jack actually checked Alexis out and though she was flattered, pulled Samantha off to the side.

"Okay, I learned my lesson, please change me back", Alexis pleaded as she looked over a hunky looking fellow who returned her look with his nose held high into the air.

Samantha purred, "One day won’t do the job. Anyways I’m curious about how your former friends will treat you in gym class."

Alexis pouted; "I told you I understand what it’s like being fat. I can’t go on like this."

Samantha glanced over Alexis’s spacious hips; "You’re wider than me."

Alexis rolled her eyes, "Yeah, no foOling. You have to...."

Samantha interrupted Alexis; "I don’t have to do anything. If I think you’re more considerate at the end of two week, I’ll think about slimming you back to your previous vixen size. Now I see Neil and his girl walking this way, shouldn’t you greet them?"

Alexis shook her head, "No. I can’t let him see me this way."

Samantha begged to differ, "Listen sister, ever since he’s known you, you’ve been chubby. Remember?"

Alexis whined, "But I feel so uncomfortable."

Samantha raised her eyebrows, "He’s a nice guy, and you know that. So there’s no reason why you should feel uncomfortable."

Alexis continued to whine in protest, but Samantha only had to utter seven words, "I guess you want to stay fat?"

Alexis tossed her beautiful mane over her shoulders and approached Neil who was with his steady, Beverly Kopcious. Beverly was a preppy young lady with short brown hair and olive skin. Her beautiful face reflected her Greek heritage and her thin body was in a halter-top that showed off her flat belly with navel ring and faded blue jeans.

Neil playfully tapped Alexis on her beefy upper arm, "Hey trouble, what’z up?"

Alexis glanced over at the beautiful Beverly who stood inches away from Neil. Alexis cringed at the memory of looking as attractive. Now she felt inferior, fat and frumpy. "Nothing Neil, I just wanted to say hello to you and Beverly."

Alexis knew Beverly from socializing in the same circle, but never actually considered her a friend. Beverly rested her head against Neil’s shoulder, "A bunch of us are going to the movies Saturday night, why not join us?"

Alexis shrugged her shoulders and lied, after all she couldn’t stand being around Neil with Beverly hanging all over him, "I think I’m doing something with Marcia Saturday night?"

The three of them spoke together for a few minutes, but before parting company, Beverly politely took Alexis a side. "I wouldn’t embarrass you for anything in the world Alexis, especially in front of Neil", Beverly told Alexis. "But you have to loose those sweats; they make your butt look huge."

Alexis tilted her head, "Thanks, but I can’t find nice clothes in my size."

Alexis caught the unmistakable tone of condescension from Beverly’s voice, ”Then you have to get serious about losing weight."

Alexis felt enormously self-conscious as Beverly added, "You have such a pretty face, but fat chicks just aren’t attractive."

Alexis nodded as Beverly lifted her chin with the air of superiority, "Ta-ta; we’ll chat later."

Beverly joined her boyfriend as Alexis approached Samantha; "You couldn’t use that spell on her?"

Samantha giggled, "Ah, don’t think so. But shouldn’t you be off to gym?"

The two chicks made their way through the halls and entered the locker room. Samantha hadn’t a problem with changing into her uniform in front of other females, many of whom were slim. Nor was her sleeveless gym T-shirt or shorts a big deal. Alexis did. Slowly she changed into the red uniform, feeling dumpy to be seen in her granny style underwear. Her belly looked bigger then ever and she turned around not to face the class. The uniform drew attention to her bulging potbelly and the thick rolls that circled her waist, but that were nothing compared to what it did to her butt and thighs. The fabric pushed her bubble butt high into the air and exaggerated the size of her hefty thighs. Her thighs pressed together and shook as she moved, much the way her tremendous belly jiggled and her large butt bounced.

Teams were picked for dodge ball and not that Alexis was surprised, she was picked last. Alexis was on the same team as Jenny, who didn’t even acknowledge her after she remarked with a cheerful hello.

Throughout the game Alexis lacked skill and capability. Her agility was null and void. At one point she tripped over her own feet and slammed into some modestly plump gal who screamed, "Watch it fat ass!"

Sasha laughed at the sight, "Come on chubs, get with it!"

Later in the locker room Alexis was teased by a few gals including Muriel about the incident. Coming from her friend, Muriel’s remarked hurt the most, "If your secret weapon is your fat, you should try squashing the other side, not your teammate."

A short time later in the cafeteria Samantha watched from her table as an interesting spectacle occurred. Alexis just completed paying for her lunch and she strolled by her former clique of vixens. Her tray was loaded with a variety of foods and of course catty remarks were made.

"Ever hear about something called a diet?", Muriel loudly chuckled.

That was followed by Jenny’s comment, "Maybe if you watched what you ate, you wouldn’t be such a big fat pig!"

Sasha added her own venomous insult, "Yeah, like maybe if you weren’t so fat, you’d be able to dress like a lady!"

A few other snide remarks followed before Alexis reached Samantha’s table, where she promptly took a seat and gobbled up her lunch. "See, all my friends hate me, I hope you’re happy",

Alexis remarked before pouncing on her burger and stuffing her face. "They’re beautiful. Now I’m so out of their league."

Samantha felt bad for Alexis, but she hadn’t yet learned her lesson. Samantha over heard the giggles concerning Alexis’s girth as the vixens strolled out of the cafeteria.

"Know what Alexis?", Samantha asked. Alexis tossed a handful of onion rings into her mouth.

"No, what?"

Samantha smiled, "I think you’re about to rejoin your clique." Alexis smiled,

"You going to change me back?"

Samantha giggled, "I didn’t say that. I’m just saying I think the four of you will be friends again very soon."

Alexis glanced over at Samantha, the look of confusion upon her cute face, "Huh?"

Samantha only smiled.

Observer

PART THREE: TWO MORE FOR THE CHUBBY CLIQUE

Alexis was amazed that Samantha showed up at her home first thing in the morning.

"What are you doing here?", Alexis blinked.

Samantha smiled and cheerfully replied, "I’ve come to walk you to school."

Samantha glanced over Alexis’s butterball figure looking excessively fat in a dumpy looking sweatshirt and jeans.

"But first you need to change your wardrobe", Samantha remarked as she pushed Alexis back into her home. Going through her clothes, Samantha chuckled; "You really have the collection of fat clothes. I kind of knew you would lose your fashion sense, but man, what’s with all the frumpy clothes."

Alexis plopped down on her bed, "No kidding."

Eventually Samantha hand picked an almost cute looking pink top with the Pepsi Cola logo and black spandex for Alexis to wear at school. Samantha’s finger traced her double chin, "I guess those will do, but you really have a fat belly."

The fabric of the top barely covered Alexis’s big belly and the spandex didn’t do it any favors either. The slacks actually enhanced the size of her belly, pushing it outwards. Likewise, her rear looked all the chunkier. Alexis tried in vain to adjust her top, but her belly partial showed.

"Man, this sucks. My tummy used to be so smooth, smoother then that stupid Beverly’s", Alexis remarked with a sour face."

Samantha couldn’t help to giggle; "You’re adjusting to your new lifestyle. Cool."

Alexis covered her belly with her hands, "Not cool. Very, very uncool!"

Samantha began to walk out of the room, "I think you mean, non cool. Let’s go, I have something to show you."

As they walked to school, Alexis continually whined about being changed back. Samantha was having so much fun with this, she couldn’t control her laughter, "Just deal with it. You were so vain and pretentious. Now you have no reason to act so petty."

Walking through the school’s parking lot, they received the catcalls and a few jeers from the underachievers and dropouts. One superficial underdressed chick yelled out, "Hey! I don’t think the cafeteria’s open yet!"

Of course the remark wasn’t replied to, but Alexis did ask Samantha, "That’s Felicia Brooks. She used to be such a nice girl until a few years ago. What happen to her?"

Samantha surmised that Felicia fell into the wrong crowd. "Too bad, she’s a cute girl with a peachy figure."

Samantha giggled, "Yeah, most of it isn’t covered either."

Alexis looked over her big, flabby belly, "If you have it, flaunt it."

Finally they reached the cafeteria, which was indeed open.

"You want to show me something in here?” Alexis asked as she made a dash over to the servings counter. Samantha took a seat in back of the cafeteria as Alexis bought a couple of donuts and milk. Once Alexis joined Samantha, Samantha went into details. "I know for a fact, Jennie Forster has a small breakfast before class and so...."

Alexis interrupted Samantha; "I don’t need to be humiliated by Jenny. Last night I was with Marcia at the movies and she was with Wade Madison, you know? His dad owns that chain of shoe stores."

Samantha listened patiently to Alexis’s story about Jenny’s attitude and the catty remark she made about Alexis’s figure.

Alexis was still bending Samantha’s ear as Jenny entered the cafeteria looking like a model between fashion shoots. Jenny’s golden blond hair cascaded over her shoulders and her face looked especially exquisite with just a dash of cosmetics. The sleeveless button down blouse was short enough to show off her navel while flattering her trim tummy and her tight Gap jeans complimented the lower part of her slim body.

Samantha turned to Alexis; "Doesn’t Jenny have a fat face?"

Alexis gobbled up her second donut, then replied, "Not really fat, but maybe a little chubby ."

A wide smile captured Samantha’s face; "Don’t you wish her body matched her chubby face?"

Alexis paused before sipping her milk, "Huh? I guess once or twice, like the time at homecoming when....."

Samantha politely interrupted Alexis, "I’ve seen Jenny in here for breakfast before, she always has fruit and skim milk."

Alexis sipped her milk, "So?"

Samantha deeply peered into Alexis’s eyes, "What did she call you yesterday at lunch?"

Alexis felt intimidated by Samantha’s question and no longer the confident young lady, nervously remarked, "I...I don’t remember. They...they all said some mean things to me."

Samantha leaned back in her chair, "I remember, she called you a big fat pig." Alexis pouted,

"Yeah, I remember now."

Samantha glanced back at Jenny who was approaching the serving line and took hold of the necklace. "Funny she said that, after all Jenny’s the pig."

A cold chill buzzed through Samantha’s body and she briefly closed her eyes. The chubby females watched as Jenny picked up a cupcake.

Alexis blinked, "Wow! Jenny avoids sweets like the plague, what’s up with her?"

Jenny proceeded to stuff the entire cupcake into her mouth, devouring it in one big bite.

Samantha snickered; "Jenny’s a pig."

Jenny’s hand tossed a variety of foods upon her tray and she polished off another cupcake as she paid for her early morning meal.

"I can’t imagine Jenny eating all that!", Alexis remarked. Upon Jenny’s tray were two more cupcakes, six donuts and a liter of chocolate milk.

Samantha was still hanging unto the necklace as she questioned, "Just imagine if Jenny’s been eating like a pig all month?" Samantha added with a giggle, "And everything she ate turned into fat."

This meant no nutriments would reach her hair, thus Jenny’s beautiful golden blond mane was history. Jenny’s hair lacked luster and just hung over shoulders, looking more dishwater blond; it revealed her brown roots. Her face was rounder with puffy cheeks and a distinct double chin. Jenny’s bloated figure looked uncomfortable in her outfit; the last few buttons unfasten revealing her minor potbelly that poured over her tight jeans. The snug fitting jeans emphasized her plump rear and thick thighs, while exposing the beginning of chunky saddlebags. Her upper arms slightly increased in size, as did her breasts, which expanded almost out of her shirt.

Samantha turned to Alexis, "Having fun yet?"

Alexis wouldn’t admit it, but thought Jenny looked ridiculous in her trendy outfit too small for her flabby body. Samantha wasn’t quite finish, "Just think Al, if Jenny always ate like that? She would never have been a cheerleader or even popular."

Alexis nodded as Samantha remarked, "Jenny Forster has always been a pig. A big, lazy, fat pig."

Jenny froze in her tracks as her body and lifestyle changed. Jenny’s long hair was now closer to light brown in color and very greasy looking. Jenny’s face was now round and fat with big pudgy cheeks, a wider nose and a double chin so large; she appeared to have no neck. Jenny’s complexion was oily and riddled with blemishes, no longer cover girl beautiful; she was now borderline pretty. Her manicured fingernails became short and without polish as her expensive earrings just vanished.

Jenny’s figure showed the effects of her lifestyle and her attire was much to be desired. Her 295-pound body was as big as it was wide, completely flabby and textbook frumpy. Her upper arms were husky and her breasts were incredibly large. Jenny’s enormous belly was completely round and huge rolls of fat circled her wide waist. Her spacious hips were abnormally broad and her once small behind blossomed into a gigantic butt that quivered over her humungous thunder thighs. Her large rear spread out sideways and pushed outwards, while thick saddlebags lingered over her gigantic thighs.

Jenny’s wardrobe consisted of a soiled green T-shirt that didn’t cover her belly at all. Resembling a tube top in this aspect, it showed off her big, flabby belly and a pudgy roll of flab that poured over the waistband of her dark red spandex slacks. The slacks dug deep into her soft waist and it far from flattered her fat butt and swollen thighs. Jenny’s elegant walk was replaced with an awkward waddle as she moved towards Samantha and Alexis’s table.

"She looks so different!", Alexis remarked.

Samantha giggled, "Yeah, there’s a huge difference. I suppose she’ll no longer turn up her nose at guys who aren’t wealthy."

Alexis made eye contact with Jenny, then turned to Samantha, "Ew, I think she’s coming over here."

Samantha leaned back, slightly off her seat, "Hey; she’s your friend again."

Alexis raised her eyebrows, "My friend? But just look at her, she’s so fat and dumpy."

Samantha tilted her head and drew a breath; "You haven’t learned a thing. Just be nice, like in this reality, your still close friends."

Alexis blinked; "You have got to be kidding me! She’s a slob. Doesn’t she have a clue on how to dress? Her body is just...."

Samantha interrupted Alexis, "Then give her a hand with her appearance."

Alexis snapped back, "Ah, doubtful!"

Just before Jenny reached the table, Alexis asked Samantha, "Does she know what happened to her, you know? Like I’m aware you made me fat."

Samantha shook her head, "Nah, you’re only aware because I told you before hand."

Jenny greeted the ladies with a half smile as Samantha encouraged her to join them. Alexis’s face twisted and she glanced over to Samantha and gave her a dirty look. Jenny spoke as she ate, her words incoherent due to the amount of food she shoveled into her mouth.

Alexis tilted her head; "Can you run that by me again?" Jenny slugged down her milk, some of it pouring out of her mouth, flowing down her chin. Jenny let loose a large burp then giggled.

Samantha saw Jack enter the cafeteria and slowly stood, "I need to see Jack, see ya later."

Alexis followed Samantha as she left the table, "Hey Sam; you can’t leave me alone with her?"

Samantha rested her hand upon her hip; "Jenny’s not that bad."

Alexis begged to differ, "Uh-huh. She lacks manners, reeks something awful, dresses like a slob and is like way to fat for me to socialize with."

Samantha playfully tapped Alexis’s pudgy tummy, "And you’re modeling for, Glamour magazine this afternoon?"

Alexis pouted as she folded her arms over her breasts, "That’s not funny."

Samantha was blunt; "You’re her friend. Convince Jenny to bathe, teach her social skills, help her in selecting a better wardrobe."

Alexis turned around and looked over to Jenny, then back at Samantha, "I don’t think I can do that."

Samantha smiled, "Then I suppose you better get used to wearing granny style undies."

Alexis stood with her hands over her spongy waist, "I haven’t a clue on what to wear myself, I can I possibly help her."

Samantha came up with the solution, "This evening we’ll trek over to the mall and I’ll give you a plus size fashion lesson. Now return to the table and be nice."

As Alexis returned to the table, Jenny’s hand was underneath her spandex slacks, scratching her gigantic economy size butt.

"Don’t do that", Alexis remarked as she took her seat.

Jenny slowly removed her hand and began gobbling up the rest of her breakfast as Alexis lectured her, " Really Jenny ; you need to improve on your attire. You look dumpy."

Jenny just shrugged her shoulders as Alexis continued, "And you really need a shower."

Meanwhile as Samantha and Jack walked out of the cafeteria, Jack asked Samantha, "Who was that girl you were sitting with?"

Samantha smiled, "Oh, you mean Alexis?"

Jack nodded, "Yeah, is she a friend of yours?"

Samantha giggled, "Kind of? Why? Want to meet her?"

Jack was all for it, "Yeah, I would. She’s very pretty."

Samantha nodded, "Sure Jack, consider it done."

A few hours later Alexis was on her way to gym when she ran into Jenny by the vending machines. Alexis glanced upon Jenny with displeasure, "You really need all those candy bars?"

Jenny nodded as she dropped one candy bar, "Yeah, I’m hyper emotional."

Alexis blinked, "Hyper emotional? Sounds more like an excuse to eat."

Jenny shrugged her shoulders, then bent over to pick up the candy bar she dropped. Her enormous rear pointed upwards as her gigantic belly and large breasts swung forwards.

"Can her ass get any bigger?", a sarcastic voice remarked with a laugh. Alexis turned around and there stood Beverly. Beverly’s hair was in a bouncy ponytail that flattered her exquisite face and her body was dressed in a tube top that showed off her flat tummy and gym shorts that complimented her lean thighs and small bottom. Jenny stood up and pounced on a candy bar as Beverly took Alexis’s aside.

"Why are you associating with that blimp?", Beverly asked.

Alexis glanced over to Jenny, then returned her eyes to Beverly; "She’s my friend."

Beverly gently patted Alexis’s belly; "You’re not going to lose this big belly by hanging out with that sow."

Alexis blinked, "Huh?"

Beverly tilted her head, "You’ll only going to pick up her habits and you’ll going to get fatter and fatter."

Alexis planted her hands over her flabby waist, "I don’t think so."

Beverly giggled, "Sure."

Beverly twisted her ponytail, "Join me after school, okay? I’m working out."

Working out was no longer part of Alexis’s agenda, "I don’t know."

Beverly lifted her chin and smiled, "Fine. If you want to socialize with low class chicks, go a head. See ya around tubby."

Beverly walked away and Alexis returned to Jenny. "Let’s go Jen, we’ll be late for gym."

Jenny scratched her belly, "Gym? I haven’t been to gym in over a year. I got a doctor’s note, so I report to study hall instead."

Alexis raised her eyebrows, "Wow, I wasn’t aware of that. I’ll call you later, okay? I’d really like to help with you."

Jenny smiled, "Help me with what?"

Alexis rubbed Jenny’s hefty upper arm, " Becoming more presentable."

Jenny spoke as she gobbled up a whole candy bar in one bite, "Presentable how?

A few minutes later in the gym Alexis was speaking with Samantha, "I’m going to try to give Jenny a makeover, but it’s not going to be easy. Like, she always eating."

Samantha nodded, "Nice to know you’re standing besides your friend."

Alexis adjusted her gym shorts, her belly jiggling, "I actually feel sorry for Jen; she’s such a mess."

Muriel approached the two plus size young ladies, but only spoke to Samantha, "We’re picking teams for softball, I could use you to catch."

Samantha nodded, "Sure, but how about Alexis?"

Muriel glanced over at Alexis and smiled, "You have got to be kidding? She has no skills whatsoever in sports."

Alexis blinked, "Hey, I’m standing right here."

Muriel chimed, "No kidding sluggo, I see ya. But you can’t catch or even run. You’re like a giant slug."

As they spoke Sasha joined them, "Hey Muriel."

Muriel turned to her follow vixen, "What’s up?"

Sasha glanced over the two well-fed gals with distain, then spoke to her colleague; "I can’t make it to the mall tonight, sorry Muriel."

Muriel nodded; "Does this have anything to do with Max Washburn?"

Sasha was excited and spoke a mile a minute, "Yeah; he invited me to go swimming at his country club this evening. He’s like Mr. moneybags; the guy’s family is loaded. So you understand that I can’t help you pick up a dress for that party."

Muriel giggled, "I understand, he’s like top shelf."

"I’m going to wear this little string bikini, he won’t be able to keep his eyes off me", Sasha announced.

Muriel grinned, "Yeah; you’ll look peachy. I’ll just bring my mom with me."

The vixens walked away and Samantha turned to Alexis, "After dinner I’ll pick you up. We’re going to the mall!"

Later that evening Samantha and Alexis were at the mall. "I’m guessing your going to fatten up Muriel like you did to Jenny?", Alexis asked.

Samantha nodded, "Why not? I figure you two should be friends again."

Alexis giggled, "How about Sasha?"

Samantha purred, "I did that already."

Alexis blinked, "What!"

"Don’t worry Al, I’ll take you to see Sasha later. Now where’s that stupid over priced boutique you used to shop at?" Ten minutes later the girls made it to the boutique and waited for Muriel and her mom.

Alexis was all a buzz about Sasha, but Samantha would only say, "Be patient, I’ll take you to see her later."

Finally Muriel arrived with her mom, Mrs. Salmon. Mrs. Salmon was a fetching, mature woman with a trim figure and light brown hair. They stood looking over the window display, oblivious to Samantha and Alexis.

Samantha grabbed the charm, "Wasn’t your friend chubby a few years ago?"

Alexis nodded, "Very as I remember. If her mom didn’t coax her into dieting, she’s be as heavy as you....I mean, us."

Samantha grabbed the necklace, "You do know that when a person regains the weight they lost, they get heavier."

Alexis shook her head, "Yeah, I heard that."

"What if over the winter Muriel put the weight back on and due to lack of self-esteem, turned to food!", Samantha remarked as a cold chill zapped through her body.

There now stood a 210-pound Muriel in a orange T-shirt and powder blue sweats. Her cute face was completely round with swollen cheeks and modest double chin. Her large bosom laid upon pudgy belly and her waist was generously thick. A large roll of flab spilled over the waistband of her sweats and her hips were extremely broad. Muriel had chunky upper arms and a chubby behind that slid downwards, on top of her huge, pulpy thighs.

Muriel’s mom pointed at the dresses in the window display, "You could have worn a lovely dress Muriel. Now look at you!"

Muriel whined, "Dieting was so hard."

Her mom folded her arms, "Enough with the excuses fatty. You let me down. What are you going to wear at the party?"

Samantha didn’t like the way Muriel’s mom was berating her. "Muriel’s mom always encouraged her daughter to eat. From when she was young, whenever she was upset or anxious or to keep her busy. Her mother kept Muriel well fed", Samantha remarked as she held the necklace.

The reality was changed; Mrs. Salmon didn’t mind having a heavy daughter. A daughter who was now 265-pounds! Muriel’s facial features were fuller with inflated cheeks and thick double chin. Her large, chunky arms wiggled as they moved and her overly endowed cleavage strained her T-shirt, lying over her colossal belly. Enormous rolls circled her bloated waist and the width of her spacious hips stretched the fabric of the sweatpants, causing her soft, flabby belly to push upwards. Muriel’s gigantic moon shaped rear hung over her bumpy, copious thighs. Muriel’s short hair was parted on the side, exaggerating the size of her chubby cheeks and rendering her a sweet, fat face.

Mrs. Salmon purred with affection, "Don’t worry baby, we’ll find you a dress."

Muriel pouted, "But there’s nothing in this boutique that I can possibly wear." Mrs. Salmon brushed back her daughter’s hair, "Maybe we can find something at K-mart?"

"I guess?", Muriel frowned. Mrs. Salmon took Muriel by the hand, "Tell you what, how about we go out for pizza before we check out K-mart?" Muriel was all for that, replying with enthusiasm, "That’s fantastic!"

As the mother and daughter walked away, Samantha nudged Alexis on the shoulder, "What do ya think? Muriel is as big as you." Alexis tossed back her lavish mane, "Sorry, but she’s way fatter than me."

Samantha rolled her eyes, "Anyways; you’re back to being friends." A rosy smile paused upon Alexis’s pretty face, "Aw, I like that."

Samantha playfully elbowed Alexis’s chunky waist; "Sounds like you actually care."

"Yeah I care; she was my best friend. I hated when she was mean to me", Alexis remarked.

Samantha pushed Alexis, "Wanna visit your other buddy, Sasha?"

Alexis began walking, "I can’t wait. Are we friends again too?"

Samantha giggled, "You’ll see."

Observer

PART FOUR: AND SHASHA MAKES FIVE

Samantha informed Alexis as they drove out of the mall parking lot, "I altered Sasha’s life in such away that her mom never married that rich guy."

Alexis leaned into the car seat, "You mean that real estate mogul she divorced because he was doing the big nasty with his secretary?"

Samantha chuckled; "You’re up on the gossip. Anyways, her mom never got that big settlement..."

Alexis interrupted, "You mean her mom’s no longer wealthy!"

Samantha nodded; "She works as a cashier over at the supermarket."

Samantha pulled into a bowling alley parking lot. The bowling alley was a frequent hangout for the various dropouts and social outcasts. The girls left the car and Samantha pointed to a van parked near the entrance. There were four guys and one young lady drinking beers while talking.

The young lady was Sasha. Her long black hair was streaked with blond highlights, and she wore a pin in her left nostril. Her chubby face was pretty, but over done with cheap cosmetics. Black eyeliner; pale blue blush and pink lipstick to be exact. Though still pretty, Sasha’s features of a classical beauty were replaced by pudgy cheeks, a rather broad nose and a prominent double chin. Her fat upper arms were flabby and her breasts extremely large, a rose tattoo in black ink covered her left breast. Her black tube top displayed her navel ring, as well as her big porky belly and pudgy waist. Her waist had a huge set of rolls, the largest one circling over her wide hips. The neon green and blue skirt laid over corpulent bubble butt and her green fishnet stocking barely contain her immense thunder thighs.

Sasha was a very fat 290-pounds! She flirted with guys as she sipped her beer, mainly Reggie Gramears. Reggie pressed a beer to her lips and then humorously poured it over her breasts. Sasha giggled and pulled him close, "Let’s like bug out of here Reggie, have our own fun."

Reggie turned to his friends and winked before kissing Sasha’s neck. Alexis turned to Samantha; "She’s a fat tramp. No way is she my friend."

Samantha tugged Alexis’s hair, "Just wait a minute, will ya?"

The girls continued to watch as Sasha received a long, hard kiss from Reggie who massaged her maximum size booty as well.

"Can’t baby, you know I’m supposed to meet Felicia."

Sasha guzzled her beer, "But I thought you were like, busted up with the sleaze."

Reggie pinched her love handle as his friends laughed, "I will, honest. I promise tomorrow night in my garage, we’ll have fun."

Sasha threw her arms around Reggie, "You promise?"

Reggie kissed her, then replied, "Yeah, but you got to do something for me, right now."

Sasha giggled loudly, "K, what’s on your mind?" Reggie left her embrace, "Show us your tattoo."

"Okay boys", Sasha chuckled. Reggie and the guys circled the fat harlot as she lifted her tube top and bared her huge melons.

"You like?” Sasha replied. Reggie reached out and touched her large, soft boob.

Sasha giggled, "You like? You can play with ˜em all you want tomorrow. I’ll even show you my tattoo on my ass."

Reggie gave Sasha another long kiss, but wouldn’t even drive her home.

"Sorry baby, I’m low on gas", was his excuse.

As Sasha moved through the parking lot, Samantha looked to Alexis, "That’s your next job, you have to help Sasha change her life around."

Alexis blinked and began to protest, "One project is enough for me. I have to make over Jenny, I’m not going......"

Samantha interrupted Alexis, "Be quiet, okay."

Samantha yelled over to Sasha, "Hey Sasha, need a ride?"

Sasha glanced over at the girls, "Huh?"

Samantha waved her over, "We need to talk with you."

Sasha now belonged to a different circle, a circle that didn’t associate with the more virtuous chicks. "But I thought you preppy chicks didn’t like me?", Sasha replied.

Alexis softly smiled, "She thinks we’re preppy?"

Samantha giggled, "From where she’s standing, we’re preppy."

Sasha approached the young ladies, "You seriously, like wanting to give me a ride?" Samantha nodded, "Yeah Sasha. We don’t dislike you. Right, Alexis?"

Alexis shook her head and remarked with a candy smile, "Of course not, we want to be your friend."

As they drove Sasha home, Samantha gave her an earful. "Can’t you see Reggie is just using you? No way is he going to break up with Felicia."

Sasha tilted her head, "But like, if I sleep with him, I know I can win his heart."

Samantha rolled her eyes, "Alexis, want to give Sasha the 411 on guys."

Alexis, who was seated in the back of vehicle, popped her head between the girls; "You mean sleeping with a guy so he’ll like you doesn’t work?"

Samantha applied the brakes and Alexis flew forward. Glancing first at Sasha then Alexis, Samantha lashed out, "I don’t believe you two! No, no, no, never! It never works! Blast it, lets get some fast food."

At a local fast food joint, Samantha applied her knowledge to both girls. Samantha spoke about how males and females have different views on sex, the traits of a gentleman and of a jerk. She spoke about character and self-esteem.

After that part of the lecture was completed, Samantha drew her attention to Sasha. "Guys are going to treat you solely based on looks. Dressing like a tramp and you’ll attract the wrong caliber of guys, and the nice guys will leave you alone."

Sasha came up with plenty of excuses why she dressed as she did; Samantha shot everyone of them down. Samantha sipped her cola, "Sasha, you’re a pretty girl. You’re bright and a nice person too. Go back to school and finish your education."

Sasha scratched her husky upper arm, "But I like, have no interest in school. My mom’s going to get me in at the grocery store as soon as there’s an opening."

Samantha reached out and took Sasha’s hand, "Find something that does interest you. I know you have abilities and talents."

Sasha slightly titled her head; "I’m not sure Sam."

Samantha grinned, "I’m sure. Now about your attire."

Samantha turned to Alexis, "Alexis is going to give you a makeover and help you with your social skills."

Alexis blinked, "Huh? Oh, yeah. I’m going to do that."

Sasha smiled; "You’d do that for me?" Alexis hesitated at first, but then grinned, "Sure, we’re friends."

Once Samantha had dropped Sasha off, Alexis brought up the makeovers, "Now I have to makeover Jenny and Sasha? Are you crazy? I can’t even decided what to wear now that I’m huge!"

Samantha giggled, "Knock it off and quit complaining. You’ll bond with your friends and what I can’t teach you about fashion, you’ll learn on your own."

Samantha pulled up to Alexis’s home, but before leaving the car, Alexis asked, "Once I’ve given those broads makeovers, then will you make me slim again?"

Samantha leaned sideways towards Alexis, "I might, but try to be at least show a little compassion? They’re your friends, not broads."

Alexis rolled her eyes, "I feel bad for them, but you’re the person who made them heifers."

Samantha pointed outwards, "Go, you have company." Alexis looked out the window and upon her steps was Jenny devouring a submarine sandwich. Alexis removed her chubby body out of the car as Samantha told her, "Be nice. I’ll walk you to school tomorrow; I want you to watch me alter someone else."

Alexis questioned, "Whom? Beverly?"

Samantha laughed as she pulled away. Alexis walked over to Jenny who stood to greet her, her gigantic belly jiggling as she moved.

"What did I tell you about always eating?", Alexis remarked.

Alexis swung her head sideways, "Come on, I think we have some diet Pepsi in the house."

Next morning, Samantha and Alexis took an alternate route to school. Alexis whined about taking the long way to school and that she had to leave her home before finishing breakfast. Samantha laughed it off, then paused as they stood across the street from a modest, middle income family home.

"Why we waiting here?", a bewildered Alexis questioned.

Samantha grinned, "Watch who’ll leave that house."

Alexis continued to bicker, "I thought you were going to fatten Beverly? Beverly doesn’t even live around here."

Samantha spun a mischievous grin, "I was thinking, Felicia Brooks is in need of a change."

Alexis blinked, "Felicia? How about that pretentious Beverly?"

Samantha tilted her head, "You really have changed? You were just as pretentious, or don’t you remember?"

Alexis placed her hands over her roomy hips, "Yeah, I remember."

Samantha nodded, "Fine, now about Felicia. She deserves better self-esteem and so I’m going to alter her reality. Anyways, I despise guys like Reggie and I want to keep her away from that...."

Samantha paused as Felicia walked out of her house.

Felicia Brooks had an utterly gorgeous face, though much like Sasha, over did it with the cosmetics. Her short spiked hair was dyed white with orange streaks and she wore several earrings of various sizes. Felicia’s thin body was dressed in a ragged, torn black T-shirt and Khaki shorts. All of 115-pounds, Felicia’s breasts were small, her hips narrow, her butt tiny, and her thighs skinny. Samantha held the necklace, "Felicia Brooks grew up with self-confidence and....."

Alexis chimed in, "And was always chubby!"

Samantha turned to Alexis, "Always Chubby?" A chill ran through Samantha’s body and after briefly closing her eyes, grinned.

"Take a look at Felicia." Samantha giggled.

"Oh wow," exclaimed Alexis.

Felicia’s hair was now dark brown, set in a preppy hairstyle that richly complimented her ravishing, round face. A modest portion of makeup highlighted her chipmunk cheeks and her double chin was cute. A set of pearl earrings and a gold necklace replaced the tacky jewelry she used to wear and her beautiful full figure looked delicious in a white blouse and blue dress jeans.

Felicia’s upper arms were a tad husky and her ample breasts were firm. She had a large belly, thick waist and rather wide hips, with her butt and thighs much bigger than the rest of her body. Her posterior was humungous in width and size, circular in shape it poured downwards over her gigantic tree trunk like thighs. The now 295-pound Felicia Brooks reeked of style and self-esteem. No longer a dropout, Felicia was a straight A student!

Alexis grinned as she mildly chuckled; "You really did a number on her. She’s like, beautiful!"

Samantha nodded, "See what I meant?"

Samantha tugged on Alexis’s sweatshirt, "Just because you’re heavy, doesn’t mean you have to look dumpy." Samantha continued as they walked to school, "Now you have an idea of what to do with your attire and how to help Jenny and Sasha."

Alexis nodded, "I guess, but I’m having a difficult time with Jenny. She’s always eating."

Samantha looked to Alexis; "You’ll come up with something."

"If I do, you’ll make me slim again?", Alexis asked again for the hundredth time.

Samantha smiled; "We’ll see Al. I have one other thing that I need you to do."

Alexis pouted, "Oh now what?"

Samantha laughed, "Pipe down, will ya. It’s harmless."

Alexis diligently listened to Samantha. "You know my buddy Jack? He interested in you...."

Alexis interrupted, "I thought Jack was your squeeze?"

Samantha adjusted her book bag, "Ah, like we’re friends, best friends actually. Anyways, he’s a real nice guy and like I said, sooo into you." Alexis shrugged her shoulders; "You want me to go out with him?"

Samantha grinned, "Yeah. He’s having a dry spell and I think its harming his self-confidence."

Alexis waved at a few guys she knew in her former reality who just stared at her; "I’m having a dry spell too. Sure, but he has to ask me. I don’t want to seem desperate."

Samantha plunged her body next to Alexis, then hugged her, "Thanks, Al. I appreciate it."

Alexis noticed Beverly enter the cafeteria looking peachy in a tube top and shorts. "If I do, you promise to make Beverly fat!"

Samantha glanced over at Beverly; "She’s giving you a hard time, huh?"

Alexis nodded and Samantha promised, "I’ll alter Beverly’s reality and even help you with Jenny and Sasha, but you better see Jack tonight."

Alexis shrugged her shoulders, "I guess. But I serious doubt he’ll find me appealing. Just look at my thighs!"

Samantha chuckled; "He might find your thighs sexy."

That evening Alexis made tracks to visit Jack. Her face looked especially pretty with the hint of cosmetics and though her wardrobe wasn’t anything to brag about, looked fetching in a pink top and black spandex. Upon ringing the doorbell, Alexis was greeted by Jack’s older sister, Tammy.

Tammy was a plump beauty with gorgeous wavy black hair and a sweet, if not playful disposition. "So you’re Alexis? Jack mentioned you."

Alexis blinked, "Huh?"

Tammy waved the butterball vixen on in; "Jack can’t stop talking about you."

Tammy scrutinized Alexis from top to bottom, "Usually I doubt my brother’s opinion on feminine beauty, but I have to admit, you really are very pretty."

Alexis smiled, "You think I’m pretty?" Tammy nodded, snapping back with, "But what do you see in my brother?"

Alexis raised her eyebrows as Tammy gently grabbed her wrist and led her to Jack, "I’m only kidding Al, but my brother is rather nerdish. Jack was in the family room reading the works of Alfred Lord Tennyson.

"Brother mine, you have company, "Tammy sung out loud."

Jack looked up from the book, "Oh my gosh, Alexis."

Tammy smiled,"I’ll leave you two kids alone."

Then she turned to her brother; "You’re with a lady boob head, so be polite. See ya later Al, maybe we can chat sometime?"

Alexis grinned; ˜That would be nice, sure."

Tammy left the room and Alexis took a seat on the sofa next to her beau.

"Wanna watch some TV?", Jack asked Alexis, who nervously played with her hair. A half-hour into their visit and while watching, "Friends", Alexis turned sideways and leaned in towards Jack.

"Can I ask you a question? Alexis softly asked.

Jack turned his body, likewise facing Alexis, "What’s on your mind?"

Alexis raised her chin, but kept eye contact, "Do you find me attractive?" Jack grinned, "Of course I do chaviva, you’re the most attractive young lady I know."

Alexis’s voice ringed with happiness as she tilted her head, "Chaviva?" Jack ran his hand over her chunky upper arm, "Chaviva is a Hebrew word that means, beloved." Alexis moved within inches of Jack’s face,

"If that’s the way you feel, kiss me." Jack acted upon Alexis’s request and kissed her. Alexis’s had been kissed many times before, but not with the fireworks that ran through her body. Jack gently caressed her husky thigh, working his hand up to her gigantic belly. Alexis mildly giggled, then wrapped her arms around Jack’s neck. They paused briefly, starring into each other’s eyes, smiling, then the kissing continued.

Next day at school, Alexis was in a bubbly mood and approached Samantha in the cafeteria. "Oh wow Sam. You were so right! Jack does find me attractive."

Samantha smiled, "See, I told you."

Alexis confidently acknowledged, "Jack is the perfect guy for me, I mean, not to sound too much the silly heart, but man, I think I’m falling in love."

Samantha chuckled, "Awesome! I’m so happy for you."

Alexis and Samantha wandered over to an empty table and sat down. "I don’t even give a care about what Beverly thinks of me any more. Like, what does she know? She’s so deep into her looks, can she be anymore shallow?", Alexis boldly remarked.

Samantha continued to chuckle, "You walked right by her and didn’t even notice."

Alexis blinked, "Huh?"

Alexis pointed toward the serving line, "There’s Beverly, I altered her reality."

Alexis looked and giggled, "Wow, she’s so different."

Beverly’s hair was in short braids and she wore trendy black frame glasses. Beverly was now 275-pounds and her chubby face had pudgy fat cheeks and two sets of double chins. Her facial features much more ethnic Greek looking and she had a much wider nose. Beverly was dressed in a long, cherry red dress with a white floral design and a dark red sweater that was worn unbuttoned. Her bust was now much larger and her round, corpulent belly stood out, straining the fabric of the dress. Her waist was extremely wide with a thick roll settling over her excessively spacious hips. Beverly butt was huge, pointing upwards over her enormous, chunky thighs. Beverly’s tray was piled high with food and the girls watched as she mingled with another young lady, much like Beverly, a chubby nerd.

"Wow, you really changed her", Alexis remarked. Samantha nodded, then pointed over to a table where Jenny sat. Alexis was amazed! Though still quite heavy, Jenny was dressed nice in a beautiful top and slacks. Jenny’s hair was neat and she wore a little makeup. The guys Jenny sat with weren’t the former type of guys she used to associate with, but they were nice and polite and paid attention to her.

Samantha smiled, "See, I told you I’d help you with Jenny. Though she still has a gigantic appetite, she has confidence and style."

Alexis grinned, "Cool. How about Muriel and Sasha?"

Samantha relished describing what she did to those two former vixens, "Muriel is just as you last saw her, but when you see Sasha later, you’ll see a difference. I changed her reality to being more elegant and studious, but she’s still a plus size young lady. I believe she’s in study hall at this moment and wants to be get good grades so she’ll be able to enroll in a decent college."

"She doesn’t dress trashy?", Alexis asked.

Samantha giggled, "No way. Actually, Sasha dresses rather preppy now."

Samantha folded her arms over her breasts, "Now Al; do you want me to revert you back to your former size 4 body?"

Alexis rubbed her chin, "Would I lose Jack?"

"Sure, you’d still be dating Neil", Samantha remarked.

Jack entered the cafeteria and a radiant glow beamed upon Alexis’s cute face. "No Sam, keep me like this. Jack is attracted to me queen sized and I accept myself full figured."

Alexis rubbed her tubby, round belly, "I’ve grown accustomed to my girth."

Samantha smiled, "And you have your friends back as well."

Needless to say, Samantha happily returned the necklace to Leah. After all, Samantha not only gave Alexis the chance to discover that style isn’t a dress size, Samantha herself was awarded a group of new friends.

(Click here for next story in this series)

Latest posts

Group builder