AR20: Soul Mate Overture (1-6) - by Matt L. (~BBW(mult), Magic, Romance, ~VWG)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by Observer, May 16, 2009.

1. Jun 8, 2009 #21

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hello Tsap, I'm genuinely honored by your opinion and greatly appreciate the kind thoughts. Thank you, glad you're enjoying the story.

2. Jun 8, 2009 #22

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hello morepushing13, I'm delighted you're enjoying the story and sincerely appreciate the wonderful feed back. Thank you.

3. Jun 9, 2009 #23

Observer

Observer

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator

Later in the afternoon, just as school let out for the day, Brandi ran into Tracy.

Brandi was caught off guard by Tracy’s friendliness, “Hey Brandi, haven’t seen you all day, what’s up with that?”

Brandi had written off Tracy as a friend in this reality due the change in her popularity and weight.

“Um, I saw you in the cafeteria with Greg”, Brandi timidly divulged.

“Yeah”, Tracy bubbly responded, “He’s cool but I can do better.”

Brandi blinked, “I thought you liked him?”

Tracy held her books against her well developed breasts, “He’s okay, I like him. But what about you, how was your weekend?”

Brandi pushed back her lengthy mane then clumsily fumbled her books before unconsciously mimicking Tracy’s stance, “Kind of lame.”

Tracy nodded, “Mine too”, then she went through the details, “Saw a movie Friday night with the girls, slept over by Heidi’s, Saturday I hung out at my dad’s country club, then went to a party at….”

Tracy continued on while Brandi surmised, “Did she always overindulge in boasting?”

Ultimately Tracy finished with the particularities of her weekend, changing the subject with, “I like that red blouse, have you lost weight?”

Brandi ran her tongue over her lips, “Not exactly.”

Tracy hummed as she backed away to join her friends, “We’ll talk some more tomorrow at school, keep trying to lose the weight, okay?”

Brandi turned around and was greeted by Mallory, “Why were you talking to her? She’s totally conceited and all she cares about is clothes and stuff.”

Brandi joined Mallory as they strolled out of school, “I don’t know? She’s kind of nice.”

Astonishingly enough, Tracy held practically the same conversation with her friends, “Why do you talk to her? She’s embarrassing and doesn’t care about clothes and stuff.”

Tracy gently rocked her head, “I don’t know? She’s kind of dumpy but decent in her own way.”

The week continued and Brandi shared a few victories as well as defeats. Free from her strict diet, Brandi consumed just about everything she once tried to avoid, became better acquainted with Mallory and spent as much time possible with Ben. However, she couldn’t get used to her less than spectacular wardrobe and school wasn’t as exciting now that she wasn’t among the popular rank. Furthermore, her social life hit rock bottom.

Brandi did enjoy hanging out with Mallory but in her previous reality, her schedule always included a different agenda every evening. Even her pseudo friend Tracy made a habit of ignoring her whenever guys or the more popular babes were around.

“I guess she doesn’t want to be seen with a dork”, Brandi confided with Mallory while walking home from school.

Mallory soothed what ailed her with common sense, “Plastic people seek out other plastic people, Tracy’s friendship with you is solely based on her need for an audience. But you always got me.”

Brandi stretched out her arm and took Mallory by the hand, “That’s a fact!”

“Anyway, tomorrow night you’re going over to Ben’s, I’ll stop by and help you choose something to wear”, Mallory chimed.

Brandi swayed her head from shoulder to shoulder, “That would be a major asset, my clothes are just plain goofy.”

Mallory inquisitively smirked, “What do you mean?”

Realizing that their wardrobe’s were of similar taste and quality, Brandi squeezed out a believable, “I meant I haven’t a clue what to wear?”

The next day Mallory arrived early enough to assist her friend and converse over snacking. Brandi laid across her bed, nibbling on home made French fries while Mallory searched through the closet like a girl on a mission.

“What about this sleeveless tee?”, Mallory asked.

Brandi gobbled up a handful of fries, “That’s not going to fit me.”

Mallory pushed the garment aside, “There’s this nice sundress?”

Brandi nixed the suggestion with a surly, “Isn’t it a little late in the season for a sundress?”

“Okay, okay”, Mallory chuckled, then briefly grew silent.

Brandi swiped a drink from her cola as Mallory sang out, “Found some pantsuits in the back!”

Brandi virtually choked on her drink, “No! They belong to my mom, she stores some of her clothes in back.”

Mallory peaked out of the closet and chuckled, “I though you were going to start a new fashion trend?”

Brandi’s plump thighs quivered as she bounced off the bed, “I’m going to grab another cola, you want anything?”

Mallory nodded, “I’ll have another cola too. Now don’t get all frazzled, we’ll come up with something for you to wear.”

Mrs. Wilkes was already in the kitchen when Brandi entered. Noticing the glum expression upon her daughter, she affectionately advised her, “You’re being melodramatic babe. Just be yourself and you’ll sparkle.”

Brandi seized a handful of cookies, “If only if it was that simple.”

As Brandi grabbed the cola’s and proceeded to leave the kitchen, Mrs. Wilkes added, “If this Ben character accepts you, then you ought to accept yourself.”

Still persistent in her own superficiality, Brandi bestowed a bewildered stare before returning to her room.

“Hey, I’m going to shower, keep looking, okay?”, Brandi told Mallory between sips of cola. Mallory gestured in agreement. Shoveling the cookies into her mouth, Brandi strolled into the bathroom then discarded her clothes.

“If I knew Ben better, I’d just wear sweats”, she half-smiled while glancing over her spongy belly that protruded ever so slightly over her underwear. Turning sideways, she viewed her big luscious derriere, her cotton panties stretching over the roundness of her beefy butt cheeks. Her saddle bags were in an advanced stage of development and the texture of her thick thighs were extremely flabby.

Starting the shower, Brandi faced the mirror and inattentively smiled at her pretty face. “Maybe mom’s right. If Ben accepts me, I should accept myself.”

Once Brandi had showered and returned to her room, Mallory approached her, “I’m positive you’ll approve of my choices.”

Brandi’s fingers roamed through her lengthy mane.

“Yeah, okay, sure”, she giggled.

Brandi was clothed and ready to go within an hour. A powder blue top, short sleeved and quite feminine along with slacks and sweater of comparable color. A few hair pins to keep her bangs out of her eyes, while her mane flowed freely over her shoulders. Finally, Mallory applied just a trace of makeup to Brandi’s face, adding a dimension of sass.

“I have to admit, you look fabulous!”, Mallory remarked, adding with noble intentions, “Want me to give you a lift?”

Brandi grabbed her purse, “Actually my mom’s driving me but thanks.”

In girlie fashion, Mallory commanded, “Call me as soon as you get home, I want to hear everything!”

Brandi laughed, “Please, you know I will!”

4. Jun 12, 2009 #24

Observer

Observer

Observer

Brandi stood on the doorstep of the brick bungalow where Ben resided with his family. The cool autumn breeze rummaged through her lengthy mane, swirling leaves at her feet.

“I’ve never been this nervous in my entire life”, Brandi thought as she rang the bell, “What the heck’s the matter with me?”

The chiming of the bell, heavily Gothic in tone endured when the door opened and a chubby young woman with smiling face welcomed her, “You must be Brandi, I’m Ben’s oldest sister, Melinda.”

Brandi peered into the radiance of Melinda’s eyes, “That’s me, hi!”

Melinda was a not yet thirty, beautiful woman whose short brown hair contoured to the shape of her face and an apple shaped figure that looked impressive in a vibrant green dress.

At 215-pounds, Melinda was saturated with unbridled vigorousness and jovial temperament, “It’s a nice evening but I suspect you’d want to come inside?”

Brandi blushed with a half grin, whirling around she waved to her mom who returned the gesture before driving off.

“I can’t believe my mom actually dropped me off, how much of a dork am I?”

“We’ll give you a ride back home later if you like?”, Melinda chimed.

Brandi reacted in a nail-biting manner, “Ah, if it isn’t too much of an inconvenience?”

“Nah, of course not”, Melinda replied, “Ben’s in the back room with the kids, I’ll show you around.”

Brandi nonchalantly shook her head, trailing behind Melinda who unexpectedly spun around, “My goodness, where are my manners?”

In a polite manner, Melinda removed the plate of cookies out from Brandi’s grip, “Ben told me you were very pretty, he didn’t mention you know how to bake?”

Brandi managed to squeak, “My mom made these.”

Melinda drew within Brandi’s space, “Well, it’s the thought that counts and anyway, he was right about you being very pretty.”

Melinda took Brandi through the house and introduced her to everyone. His sister Tara who was beiing honored with the celebration, was a chubby, younger version of Maureen O’Hara, and his youngest sister Candace, a sophomore at a prestigious high school for the intellectually gifted. Ben’s dad was a tall, friendly man who was employed as a building engineer and his mother, an attractive spitfire of a butterball who was a nursing supervisor.

Down the line, Melinda familiarized Brandi with Ben’s entire family including aunt’s, uncle’s and cousin’s. Eventually they made it to the family room where Melinda’s husband John was watching TV and Ben was playing a board game with the Melinda’s daughters.

“Hey, look whose here”, Melinda called over to Ben.

Ben paused with the dice in his hand, “Hey you, glad you made it.”

Brandi nodded in silence, thus prompting Melinda to remark, “Why not say hello and pretend you know each other!”

Ben handed the dice to his niece, “Excuse me, we’ll play later.”

However, Brandi made tracks to Ben and his nieces, 4-year old Mandy and 6-year old Judy.

Looking downward, Brandi pushed back her hair, “I’d love to join in.”

“Really?”, Judy asked.

Ben blinked as he repeated the question, “Really?”

Brandi took a seat on the floor between the girls, “I haven’t played monopoly since I can’t remember when?”

Come what it may, over the course of the evening Brandi was accepted as if Ben and his family had known her forever. Ben’s mom Debbie, was quite impressed by Brandi’s appetite; unlike most females her age she wasn’t afraid to eat or to have seconds with the lasagne. Further more, Brandi insisted on helping clear off the tables after dinner and washing the dishes.

Ben’s dad pulled Brandi to the side at one point and told her, “When Ben said you were gorgeous, I thought he was exaggerating but I see he was being modest.”

Aunt Ruth captured Ben in the corner at one point, “Young man, she’s a keeper.”

“One scoop or two?”, Melinda asked Brandi while cake and ice cream was being served.

Brandi tilted her head and informally smiled, “Two would be peachy.”

Brandi eased her body next to Ben, pressing her hands unto her soft belly she melodiously hummed, “I’m going to need to wear sweats the remainder of the weekend, my figure has just been K’O!.”

Ben placed his hand over her back, “I’m glad you decided to attend.”

Shimmering eyes and curved lips, Brandi purred, “Me too.”

“You know what?”, Ben began to ask as Melinda brought Brandi her dessert.

Handing Brandi the plate, Melinda half-smiled at her brother, “Everything’s on the dinning room table, help yourself.”

Ben glided his hand off Brandi’s back, “Maybe later, I’m fine now.”

Melinda stepped in between the pair, unequivocally jesting, “You’d think the scholar would get the hint?”

Ben lifted his eyebrows, “Huh-uh, you want to talk alone?”

Melinda placed her hands over her hips and laughed, “You think?”

“Well, I suppose I can grab some coffee?”, Ben mused with a fragile chuckle, “I’ll be back in a minute, Brandi.”

Brandi acknowledged Ben with a cheery smile, Melinda stating with a humorous edge, “Five minutes would be better.”

Melinda spoke after Ben left the room, “Tell you what this is about, my daughters think the world of you and decent babysitters are difficult to find, would you be free to watch them next Saturday evening?”

Brandi stood wide eyed, “Wow, I’ve never babysat, ever. I’m not sure you’d get your money’s worth out of me?”

Melinda cupped Brandi’s upper arm, “You’ll do fine and I think I can persuade Ben to stop by with a pizza once the girls are asleep?”

Brandi’s face grew red with embarrassment, “Aw, a pizza isn’t mandatory.”

Brandi hummed in regard to her former reality by bringing up, “I’d have to check my schedule first.”

Scratching her head, Brandi realized, “What schedule?”

Melinda gently rubbed Brandi‘s arm, “I’ll leave you my number so you can get back to me.”

Brandi looked over at Ben, then reverted her attention back to Melinda, “No need for that, I’ll watch your daughters.”

Melinda warmly embraced Brandi, “Excellent, thanks! I really appreciate this, John and I haven’t been out in a while.”

“Nah, it‘s really not that big of a deal”, Brandi smiled, “What time would you want me to arrive?”

“I’ll have John pick you up at around six, okay?”, Melinda chimed.

Toward the end of the evening, Brandi managed to share a few minutes alone with Ben on the back porch. The wind’s velocity had increased, causing her lovely mane to go airborne and a biting chill through her well nourished body.

Brandi stood chin up, embracing herself, “ I’ve agreed to watch Melinda’s daughters next Saturday, you’re going to drop by?”

Ben sipped his coffee, then admitted in a nervous calibre, “Yes, I would like too, would you mind?”

Brandi inched her body closer to Ben, her eyes radiating an alluring twinkle, “You’re part of the bargain.”

Brandi overheard Ben’s noisy exhale as she aligned her body to his.

Momentarily gazing upward at the moon and stars, a compatible backdrop for the moment, “I really enjoy myself tonight and permit me to be honest, it’s much better socializing with you out of school.”

Ben juggled his words, “Well, yeah, naturally the environment away from school is more comfortable.”

Brandi let loose her arms and placed them over Ben’s hips, “I like you, Ben.”

Ben’s eyes met Brandi’s, though his thoughts went unspoken, Melinda interrupting the pair, “Ready to go, Brandi? The kids are asleep, would you mind helping me with them to the car?”

“Of course!”, Brandi chirped, considerably embarrassed by being discovered during a bout of romantic enthralment.

Brandi skipped off the porch, pausing briefly to tell Ben, “Give me a call tomorrow!”

Melinda watched Brandi dissolved into the crowd, then turned to Ben, “I’m happy to see my doubts were wrong, I thought she was just your friend, obviously she’s not.”

Ben sipped his coffee, “I like her too.”

Ben furthered his remark with sarcasm, “Thanks for breaking things up when it was about to get interesting.”

Melinda tilted her head, “Yeah right, you never had a girlfriend so don’t act like you knew what you were doing. She is a good catch though, thoughtful and polite. Modest too, most girls her age would have dressed to the hilt, she didn’t.”

“I thought you were leaving?”, Ben abrasively asked.

Melinda opened the screen door and laughed, “Between us and for the record, I’m so happy for you!”

5. Jun 12, 2009 #25

Observer

Observer

Observer

As things went for the week leading up to Saturday night, Ben did call Brandi Sunday and they conversed for nearly two hours and at school they shared as much time together as possible. Brandi was starting to feel like she fit in with Mallory and her other new friends who were out of touch with the elitist circle.

Naturally her moments away from school were spent mainly with Mallory, her trusted best friend and confidant. Tracy ran hot and cold; at times treating Brandi virtually in the same manner that Brandi had treated Mallory and at other times, like she didn’t know her. Not that Brandi actually cared, Mallory and the new clique she associated with were worthy companions.

At one point Brandi did have an encounter with Greg, a fleeting few seconds by the vending machines. She was curious if he would acknowledge her, he didn’t. However, his friend made a shallow observation that Brandi overheard as she walked away, “That’s a cute girl, too bad her ass is so big.”

Brandi wasn’t at all miffed by the snide comment, unquestioningly understanding the source. Further more, it wasn’t the first crack made about her fuller figure. Heidi and a few of the other glamour drones shared a whisper or two whenever Brandi was in view.

Otherwise Brandi was happy and content, entertaining her appetite with the food she had previously rarely consumed.

Maybe a little too much? Saturday rolled around and Brandi was venting her frustration to Mallory over the phone, “My jeans won’t snap!”

Brandi rolled her eyes as Mallory loudly exhaled, “Well, what did you expect? You’ve been eating like nobody’s business.”

“Thanks for the news flash!”, Brandi shrieked.

Mallory continued to babble while Brandi discarded her jeans, “It’s not my fault you’ve put on some weight.”

Brandi sat on the edge of her bed, her beefy thighs excelling in plumpness, “And your criticism is suppose to help me how?”

Mallory suggested sweatpants, which Brandi wrote off, “I can’t see Ben in sweats, I want to look nice.”

“You have dresses?”, Mallory recommended next.

Brandi cupped her swollen tummy, her finger’s sinking into the rubbery tissue, “I can’t wear a dress while babysitting.”

It was Mallory who recognized the time, “You better figure out something soon, isn’t Ben’s brother in law picking you up in a half hour?”

Brandi concurred, thus Mallory ended the conversation with a hearty, “Call me tonight and let me know what happens!”

Brandi tossed the cell onto her bed and wandered into her mom’s room to check out the scale. Again she need to pry it out of the closet.

"Does my mom actually wear all these shoes!”, she grumbled.

Brandi looked upward before lowering her head, squinting to read the numbers, “155-pounds! How did I gain seven pounds in a week!”

The sonic blast of Brandi’s whimper was like a call to her mom who ventured into the room, “Something wrong?”

Brandi bounced off the scale and marched by her mom, “No everything is peachy!”

Mrs. Wilkes followed Brandi to her room, “Young lady, getting bent out of shape doesn’t solve a thing.”

Brandi’s amply-endowed bust jiggled as she fell backward onto her bed, “That’s not an accurate assessment, my shape isn’t bending it’s getting fatter!”

Mrs. Wilkes sat down besides Brandi, “You’re obviously distressed because you put on a little weight_.”

Brandi acrimoniously interrupted her mom, “You think!”

Mrs. Wilkes pressed on, her sweet tone intact, “All you need to do is cut back and I’m confident you’ll be back to your normal weight in no time at all.”

Brandi pinched the flabby love handle circling above her hips, “I’m having a difficult time dealing with my weight.”

Brandi meant since her reality had been altered, but Mrs. Wilkes wasn’t privy to Leah’s mirror and acknowledged the statement in a general context. “I know all about that, babe. I’ll spare you my opinion, you’re smart enough to know what I would say and wise enough to agree once you’re through being angry.”

Mrs. Wilkes stood, holding her hands to her spacious waist, “Now then, I wager you breakfast and I mean at a nice restaurant, that when you arrive home tonight, you’ll be in a better mood and not the least worried about your weight.”

Brandi lifted herself upward, favoring her mom with a comical smirk before extending her hand to shake. Mrs. Wilkes had left the room when Brandi staggered to the bathroom like a prize fighter who had one bout too many.

It was observable, at any rate to the self-conscious Brandi, the seven pounds had been distributed mainly to her rump and thighs. There was a bloated quality to her ass that had become a tad wider but universally bigger, the fabric of her panties stretching over her swollen butt cheeks. Brandi’s saddle bags had developed further, diligently corresponding to the overall thickness of her hefty thighs.

Brandi ran her hand over her pulpy potbelly while inspecting her image in the mirror, “Then sweatpants it is.”

Brandi’s choice in attire was a navy blue T-shirt that complimented her voluptuous breasts while exaggerating the size of her belly, and black sweatpants that effectively showed off her round posterior and big thighs.

Brandi wandered into her dad who was advancing toward the study, he looked her over with a quirky grin, “My gosh, you look like you’re pregnant?”

“Thanks dad!”, Brandi gruffly protested, “Just what I like to hear!”

Brandi joined her mom in the kitchen, asking as she poured herself a glass of milk, “Mom, do I look fat?”

Mrs. Wilkes spun around from her seat, “You look normal. Like any young lady should look. I tell ya Brandi, skinny is overrated.”

Brandi sipped her milk then questioned with a smile, “When was the last time you were skinny, mom?”

Mrs. Wilkes chuckled as she resumed her reading, “Have you seen my wedding photos?”

(Continued on next page of this thread)

6. Jun 14, 2009 #26

Observer

Observer

Observer

Melinda's girls were asleep and Brandi was channel surfing while waiting for Ben to arrive. Bored to her wits end, the wide assortment of snacks that Melinda provided were extremely tempting.

At first, being able to indulge herself on the fattening foods she rarely consumed was an overwhelming experience in which she wholeheartedly took advantage. That was last week and she had just entered her new reality where she was out of the popular clique and maintaining her appearance wasn’t mandatory. It was a relief forgoing her strict diet, too eat whatever she wanted, as much as she wanted. Brandi hadn’t any qualms about swapping her slender figure for a plumper shape, as long as she was through counting calories it was an even trade.

She wasn’t all that vain, or was she? This week Brandi was having second doubts. She had already gained seven pounds in a week, how much more weight would she put on? How much would she weigh in a month, six months, a year? Deciding on an episode of Friends, Brandi swung her head sideways, focusing on the bowl of chips on the table. Her bulging tummy folded into two separate sections as she leaned over and swiped a handful of chips. Brandi nibbled on the first few chips in a feminine manner, the remainder she simply gobbled. Grabbing the bowl, Brandi placed it on her lap and leisurely enjoyed the potato chips while contemplating, “I’ll start a diet, tomorrow….maybe Monday would be better?”

Her nibbling picked up pace, “I’ll lose these seven pounds in no time, maybe get back down to…..”

Brandi stood up, placing the bowl on the sofa, she journeyed into the kitchen for a soft drink, “How much did I weigh in the first place?”

She thoroughly searched her memory for the correct answer, surmising once she was back on the sofa with a Pepsi, “130-ish-pounds?” The paradox of the moment meshed the former Brandi with the accurate version of this reality and she contently devoured the entire bowl of chips without a second thought. It was the eleventh hour and Brandi was just about to phone Mallory when there was a knock on the door.

“It’s about time”, Brandi quibbled as she irately marched to the front door. She swung the door open, there was Ben with a pizza.

“Hungry?” he asked.

Brandi glimpsed over the pizza, her eyes then locked with Ben’s, “It wouldn’t be polite if I let you eat alone.”

Ben brought the pizza to the coffee table and sat down on a loveseat beside the sofa where Brandi parked her luscious large posterior. Ben sighed while opening the pizza box, “Wait a minute, I’ll grab us some plates and napkins.”

Brandi leaned over and seized a slice, “Nah, let’s do it Bohemian style”, she then patted the spot on the sofa next to her, “And you can join me over here.”

Ben nodded, “Yeah, good call. I’ll be able to see the TV better from there.”

Ben took his place on the sofa, a few inches away from Brandi. Helping himself to a slice, he politely cautioned her, “Don’t drop any on the carpet, my sister would never let me hear the end of it.”

Brandi nibbled delicately on her slice, half smiling, “Are you calling me a slob?”

Ben paused from eating.

“Ah, no Brandi” his voice reeking of uninhibited nervousness,

“Really I didn’t thnk so.” Brandi winked, “You’re too easy to rile, I was pulling your leg.”

“Yeah, I know it”, Ben replied with a smile.

Brandi enjoyed a bigger bite, sarcastically playing his strings.

“Sure you did.” Brandi followed the bite with a swift slug of cola, squinting at Ben with unyielding eyes, “You shouldn’t be so concerned with making Melinda angry, you’re here with me and I’m a force not to reckon with.”

Ben inhaled, a screeching tone to his voice, “You serious?”

Brandi gobbled up a sizable portion of pizza, then moved closer to Ben, “You’re much too tense, Ben. I like you but you need to learn how to relax.”

Ben sighed as Brandi placed her hand over his chest, “I’m….relaxed.”

Brandi finished off that slice and reached for another, “Except for the lecture that we attended, how often have you been out with a girl?”

Ben tilted his head, “A lot of times.”

Brandi’s follow up question was made between bites of pizza, “Okay, how many official dates have you been on?”

Ben thought it over as he ate, finally admitting, “Two.”

Brandi nodded, “That’s fine”, then maneuvered herself back next to Ben while she swiftly gobbled up the slice.

Ben tried to explain his lack of romantic involvement, “There’s many girls that I admire, you know? But they only think of me as a friend. I guess I’m not what they think is attractive.”

Brandi stood up, “Napkins would be ideal at this point, excuse me, I’ll be right back.”

Ben’s eyes unsurprisingly latched unto her swollen derriere as it swished from side to side over her luxurious beefy thighs. Brandi returned in minute, wiping her fingers and handing Ben his own napkin, “Done eating?”

Ben shrugged his shoulders, “I guess I can do with another slice, what about you?”

Ben reached for a slice, though Brandi playfully tapped his hand, “Hold off on the pizza!”

Ben’s eyes grew wide as Brandi comfortably placed her deliciously plump body against his, “We’re not done here and eating will only get in the way.”

Her generously proportioned breasts flirting with his chest, “Tell me, Ben. How many girls have you kissed?”

Straightening his posture, Ben’s body smoothly rubbed up against Brandi’s breasts, “I’m…I’m…not really sure?”

Brandi situated her hand over his hip, “I’ll take that as none.”

Ben spoke as Brandi brought her other hand to his shoulder, “Actually I did kiss Martha Jamison, it was on the cheek but I think that counts?”

Brandi advanced her body forward, her eyes vividly glowing, an ardent curving to her succulent lips, “Would you like to kiss me?”

Drawing a breath, Ben softly muttered, “Yeah….”

Brandi motioned forward with the fullness of her weight, their lips interlocking. The embrace was delicate and brief, Brandi pushed her hair away, surmising with an ambiguous smile, “That was okay but you need some practice.”

Wrinkles formed in Ben’s brow, “You kissed before?”

Brandi couldn’t adequately discuss her former reality, thus she amiably giggled, “Now and then.”

Squatting along side of Ben, Brandi positioned her chunky derriere over her feet, “You need to become more at ease. What do you find most attractive about me?”

Ben tilted his head, “You mean physically?”

Brandi shook her head, noticing his eyes concentrating on her big breasts. Brandi rolled her tongue over her lips , “I like you Ben but I don’t know you well enough to show you my boobs.”

Brandi’s comical grin erased the tension, Ben’s next choice was her puffy tummy. Reclaiming a natural seated position, Brandi leaned in toward Ben and pulled up her T-shirt, revealing her well-nourished belly.

“Go ahead, don’t be shy”, Brandi beamed a wide smile. Ben reached out, checking her eyes for approval before proceeding to massage her tummy. Ben’s fingers caressed the rubbery surface in a circular motion, similar looks of pleasure distributed over their faces.

The tantalizing sensation caused Brandi to purr, remarking with a burst of a giggle, “Easy fella, pear’s bruise easily.”

Ben’s hand smoothly skimmed over the curvature of her belly, his fingers canvassing the area beneath her navel, his finger tips merging into the pulpy substance. Brandi pivoted toward Ben, embracing his shoulders, she pulled him closer. Ben softly squeezed Brandi’s tummy roll, progressing one hand over her waist, the other hand weaving through her hair.

Kissing ensued, momentarily interrupted by Brandi’s sensual cooing, “Now you got it.”

The romantic encounter persisted with only a brief interlude of random nibbling on the remainder of the pizza. Brandi’s enthusiasm over the evening spent with Ben put her in a better mood but somehow manipulated her appetite.

Brandi was oblivious to her almost constant feeding, much like it was always a part of her natural behavior. Her vow to diet faded away without recognition it was ever made.

The beginning of the week went well for Brandi. She hung around Mallory and her new friends, avoided the fair weathered Tracy on account of her snobby attitude and visited Ben as much as possible. All appeared well until Thursday morning when Brandi realized she was getting heavier.

“This is getting ridiculous”, Brandi grumbled while rubbing her protruding belly, “I can’t let myself get too fat.”

Brandi held her breath, sucking in her big gut as slipped on a comfortable pair of sweats. The snug material enhanced the thickness of her saddlebags, equally contouring to the shape of her bulging belly. Pushing back the strands of hair that lingered against the side of her face, she looked over her image broadcast in the mirror. Brandi felt she looked dumpy, reminiscent of an insipid young lady who couldn’t care less about her appearance. Brandi adamantly decided, “I need to talk with Leah!”

7. Jun 15, 2009 #27

Observer

Observer

Observer

After school and attired more frumpy than usual in a baggy sweats, Brandi entered Leah’s shop.

Leah was busy sprucing up some antique jewelry when she observed Brandi approaching her, “I gather you’re a tad uneasy about your appearance? You could clothe yourself much nicer but that’s your decision.”

Brandi pouted, her hands over her child baring hips, “I don’t really mind being a little plump but I’m starting to get bigger.”

Leah continued her work, though bestowing a disappointed sigh, “I had hoped your intelligence would have cancelled your vanity. Take a seat, we need to talk.’

As Leah put away the jewellery, Brandi parked her large roomy derrière on the stool aligning the counter.

“Okay”, Leah began to explain in a tone reminiscent of an esteem educator, “In your previous reality you had a hearty appetite but minding what you ate prevented you from gaining a surplus amount of weight. Does that make sense to you?”

Brandi glided her fingers though her vibrant mane, “Yeah, I was always hungry but could manage my appetite. Now forget about it, I‘m able to put away almost a gallon of ice cream, then I‘m back at the fridge looking for something else to eat.”

Leah walked around the counter and joined Brandi on a stool next to her, “But in this reality, you’re not concerned with dieting because it doesn’t click with your behavior.”

Brandi glimpsed over her bloated belly, “How much heavier will I get?”

Leah gently brushed her hand over Brandi’s long hair, pausing before admitting, “Come time to enrol in college, Mallory and you will be sharing wardrobes.”

Flabbergasted, Brandi’s expression coincided with her body language, “You for real?”

Leah affably replied, “Don’t be so self-conscious, you’re a pretty young lady.”

Leah’s eyes twinkled with wisdom, “Disregard the construction of narrow minds, beauty isn’t dictated by dress size. An increase in weight wouldn’t hinder your radiance and Ben would still consider you attractive if not more.”

Brandi rolled her eyes, emitting a disgruntle groan before summing up her feelings, “Leah, I appreciate the pep talk but I’m uncomfortable like this. Can’t I go back to my former reality?”

Leah proceeded off the stool, “Are you so sure? Won’t this disrupt your relationship with Ben? Remember, you’re dating Greg?”

Brandi elatedly responded, “I know Ben and we would get along very well, all I need to do is dump Greg.”

Leah lifted her eyebrows, “Is that correct? Remember you belong to separate social circles.”

Brandi practically bounced off her seat, “I realize now that Mallory is a better friend than Tracy, so I’ll hang back, I’ll be accepted into Mallory’s clique. Besides, I could really have a positive effect on them.”

Leah looked over her eyeglasses, “A positive effect? As in style and appearance?”

Brandi shook her head, “Yes, that’s right, maybe I could even encourage Mallory into losing some weight?”

Leah escorted Brandi into the back room, cynical in her speech, “You have the answer to everything.”

Leah backed away, leaving Brandi facing the mirror, “A French philosopher once wrote, astuteness sans modesty yields no reward.”

Upon exhaling Leah advised Brandi, “Focus Brandi, envision your existence as you seek it…..”

As Brandi felt an eerie sensation rippling through her body, she heard Leah faintly add, “…Be warned Brandi, this reality might bestow a few surprises.”

8. Jun 18, 2009 #28

Observer

Observer

Observer

PART THREE : POPULARITY AT A PRICE

Brandi rolled over unto her side, back at home and in bed, that same Thursday she revisited Leah.

Mrs. Wilkes opened the door just a crack, “Hey sweetie, you better hurry and take your shower or you’ll be late for class.”

Brandi nodded, a smile interrupting her morning face, “Sure mom, right away.”

Brandi climbed out of bed, elated that the second trip through Leah’s mirror worked just as well as the first. Perhaps even better? Brandi shifted her body at the waist, checking out her vanity table, she was relieved it was the usual cluttered mess, “Back to normal.”

Stepping toward the looking glass, her face became flushed with unexpected pleasure. Sure enough, Brandi was slim again, matter of fact, even slimmer. Her chestnut brown hair was now blatantly short, shaped into a preppy bob style with blond streaks. The posh hairdo appropriately advanced Brandi’s pretty features, rendering her a glamorous cover girl appearance. Curiously she needed to see more and dropped her silk nightgown to her feet.

Brandi examined her trim figure with a boastful smile. Gone were her muffin tops and tummy pouch, even her thighs were of the athletic variety. Brandi flew out of her room to find the scale, inquisitive to her actual weight. Hurrying by the bathroom, Brandi stopped and retraced her steps. There besides the sink was the principal item.

She swiftly took to the scale and chimed out loud, “120-pounds! This is amazing!”

Mrs. Wilkes shuffled into the bathroom, a bland expression shifting unto her beautiful face, “I wish you weren’t so obsessed with your weight, it’s like you weigh yourself nine times a day.”

“Mom, don’t start. I just take pride in my appearance”, stated Brandi.

Mrs. Wilkes abruptly left the facilities, “Hurry up and shower, I’ll have breakfast ready in a few minutes.”

Brandi curved at her hips, totally absorbed with her reflection.

However, Brandi unexpectedly discovered, “Hey, what happened to my breasts?”

Brandi’s decrease in weight resulted in smaller breasts, going from a 36-C cup size to a 30-B. Into the bargain, the shape of her breasts had changed as well. Though firm, her breasts were no longer tear drop shaped but closer to oval. Brandi spun around and checked on her posterior, her once curvy butt had diminished in size as well. Vaguely round, her ass had just enough growth to keep it out of the range of flat.

Brandi took her shower and then dressed for class. Brandi was extremely pleased in the matter of her wardrobe, everything was top shelf and in style. She applied her cosmetics like she was out to a social event, spent a solid 15-minutes on her hair and spent another 15-minutes trying to figure out what to wear.

Brandi settled on a sleeveless turtle neck, royal pink in color and a black knee high skirt. Once in the kitchen, Brandi was surely startled by her breakfast.

She groaned to her mom as she took to the table, “A half of grapefruit and dry toast? What about pancakes or something?”

Mrs. Wilkes was seated at table going through her bankbook, “Do I detect a bit of agitation?”

Brandi cranked her head toward her mom, “A bit?”

Mrs. Wilkes resumed her task, “Really baby, your breakfast is nothing out of the ordinary, why the protest?”

Brandi’s pretty face crumbled while tasting the grapefruit, “Maybe because I’m hungry?”

Mrs. Wilkes chuckled, “Forgive me for not checking with you first but you’re one who thinks she’s going to get fat and needs to watch the calories.”

“I said that?”, a perturbed Brandi questioned.

Mrs. Wilkes nodded, “Everyday, no matter what meal I prepare, you deliberate on what to eat.”

Brandi worked herself through her breakfast, eventually kissing her mom on the check before leaving for school, “See ya later, mom.”

Mrs. Wilkes steered her vision to her daughter, “Have a nice day at class, please don’t be too difficult.”

Brandi walked to the door, though that last remark caught her off guard, “Difficult?”

Spinning around, Brandi politely inquired, “I’m difficult? Since when?”

Mrs. Wilkes sternly relinquished the details, “We already talked about this, remember? You’ve been giving some of the other students attitude and told Mrs. Long she dresses like an old maid. Just because you’re popular doesn’t give you a license to be rude.”

Brandi tilted her head, completely baffled by her behavior, “Ah, yeah, okay mom.”

Walking outside unto her porch, Brandi discovered both Tracy and Heidi waiting for her. In unison they walked over to Brandi and greeted her like she was the leader of the pack. Though the girls were clothed in stylishly attire and appeared normal in character, they both were slightly modified. Heidi’s brown hair was longer, roaming over her shoulders and fashionable glasses decorated her pretty face, while her figure was at least a full dress size larger.

Tracy’s gorgeous mane was clipped rather short and set in a ponytail that revealed the fullness of her face. Puffy cheeks and the hint of a double chin rid Tracy of her chiseled features, nonetheless cute but out of the classical category of beautiful. Tracy’s figure wasn’t as trim, there was a modest increase in the size of her breasts, her hips were roomier and her caboose was larger.

In fact, Tracy was barely slender, a few pounds shy of being plump. An abnormal frame of mind absorbed Brandi’s psyche, she looked over her friends and virtually roared, “Ready girls?”

Brandi bounced down stairs, the pair followed from behind like loyal subordinates. While chit chatting on their route to school, Brandi was treated to knowledge that she was indeed accepted as their leader. Heidi was by far the yes girl, agreeing with everything Brandi said, while Tracy didn’t speak unless spoken to. Strolling across the school campus, the girls were greeted by almost everyone, naturally Brandi was well received and enjoyed the catcalls she missed while in her plump / unpopular reality.

Grey and his group of friends buzzed around the girls while entering school, Brandi momentarily pulling Greg aside to tell him, “Meet me later, we need to talk.”

Greg gladly agreed, running his hands over Brandi’s hips while conversing.

The friends made it into school, Heidi immediately excusing herself, “I have first period English, gotta run!”

The friends air kissed each other, Brandi informing Heidi, “We’ll meet up at lunch!”

Once Heidi made her exit, Brandi motioned over to the cafeteria, “Join me in a snack before class!”

It wasn’t as much a question as it was a command. Tracy nodded in agreement, following as Brandi led the way.

Reaching the food service venue, Brandi glanced over the variety of breakfast food, deciding otherwise, “I think I’ll just have a glass of skimmed milk.”

“Me too!”, Tracy chirped, “I really have to start watching what I eat.”

The shoe was now on the other foot and Brandi took the effort in sabotaging Tracy’s figure.

“You have an adequate metabolism for burning off calories, anyway the walk around campus will abolish those pesky calories with ease.”

Tracy rocked her head, “I guess you’re right.”

Brandi grabbed a glass of milk and while Tracy was loading up her food tray, she noticed a rather heavyset young lady sitting in back. Brandi couldn’t exactly distinguish who she was, needing to squint as she approached her.

“Mallory?”, Brandi quietly questioned.

Mallory lifted her eyes away from the novel she was reading, “What do you want?”

Mallory had undergone a transformation as well. All the more heavier at 275-pounds, she was without her natural charm and appeared bitter. Her ash blond mane simply dangled along the sides of her chubby face, her well fed body clothed all in black.

Brandi held her hand to her hip, “I just wanted to say hello, why so hostile?”

Mallory gazed upon Brandi with a perplexed expression, “You’re asking me why I’m being hostile? Didn’t you call me a troll other day? And wasn’t that you and your snotty friends mocking me when I bent over to tie my shoe?”

Brandi pressed her hand over her bust, “I did that?”

Mallory blinked, “Have you gone mental?

Brandi exhaled, puffing up her cheeks, she held unto the chair and leaned toward Mallory, “Oh-my-gosh, I’m totally embarrassed. I’m truly sorry, I’ll make it up to you, honest.”

Mallory’s big bulging belly jiggled as she scratched her bloated waist, ”Now I know you’re mental, you never apologize, to anyone! You and your friends walk around school like you own the place, are rude to everyone outside of your clique, teachers included. Ridiculing Judy during gym, calling Francine white trash and applauding your boyfriend Greg at Burger King when he harassed Ben.”

“I did what?”, Brandi screeched.

Brandi received a pokerfaced look from Mallory, “You know full well you did, don’t play stupid. You cheered Greg on while he pushed Ben around. I might add, just because the male population at school thinks you’re eye candy doesn’t allow you to seek out other male companions.”

“I cheat on Greg?”, Brandi blurted in shock.

Mallory amusingly buzzed, “All the time, by the way, the rumor mill has labeled you a tease.”

“This is awful!”, Brandi cringed.

It was then Tracy emerged on the conference, “Why are you talking to her?”

Mallory glimpsed over Tracy, then commented on her tray of fattening food, “It’s a comfort to see an uppity broad with an appetite.”

Tracy elevated her chin and smirked, “So?”

Upon sighing Mallory turned to Brandi, “Not that I give a rat’s ass but your friend is going to become a porker.”

Then she smiled, “Wish it was you instead.”

Brandi pointed to a table upfront, directing Tracy to go.

Tracy’s jaw dropped, “Ain’t you like, going to tell her off?”

Giving Tracy a gentle shove, Brandi told her, “Never mind that, take a seat, I’ll join you shortly.”

Brandi resumed her discussion with Mallory, “I’m not going to make much sense but please listen.”

Brandi drew a breath, “You’re not meant to be surly, whatever animosity you feel for whatever reason, drop it. The Mallory I know is vivacious and light-hearted, full of life and a good friend. And by the way, dresses much better.”

“Now you’re getting spooky”, Mallory sneered.

Brandi’s posture deflated, a tired smile to her face, “I know, I sound ridiculous but trust me and you’ll be a whole lot happier.”

Brandi finally joined Tracy who was nibbling on her breakfast.

“What was that all about?”, Tracy asked while sampling her hash browns.

Brandi helped herself to a slice of bacon, “What if we took easy on Mallory and the other girls we treat like crap?”

Tracy’s pretty face curdled, “You have got to be joking?”

Brandi relaxed her position, hanging an arm over the back of the chair while crossing her legs, “No Tracy, I’m not joking.”

Swinging her head around, Brandi glimpsed over Mallory, “It’s the right thing to do.”

The progression of the day went well enough for Brandi, the only real challenge she encountered was in pursuit of Ben. Brandi had seen him on a few occasions but without the opportunity to speak. She could have waited until the next day or even manage a trek to his home.

Nah. Brandi was the type that took care of business ASAP.

“He’ll probably visit the library before school let out?”, Brandi deduced while running track.

Mrs. Sailor, the charismatic gym instructor, called out to Brandi as she trotted by, “If you applied yourself as well in athletics as you do in shopping, you’d earned a scholarship.”

Brandi slowed her pace, ultimately walking off the field and into the locker room. Brandi’s materialistic reputation was rock solid, a characteristic that had been liberally distorted. Brandi swiftly changed out of her gym uniform back into her trendy attire, in hope that Ben would still be in the library. She understood if the staff thought she was so plastic, odds were Ben would hold the same opinion.

Brandi strutted by the library‘s information desk, receiving an unwanted stare by the student volunteer on duty, Melanie Colbert. Melanie was a fragile young lady, willowy red hair and glasses; obviously she had experienced Brandi’s uppity attitude at one time or another.

Brandi shrugged it off, her intuition confirming she probably deserved the unfriendly gape. Brandi breezed through the rows of book, in due course discovering Ben browsing through a volume on the history of Pinup Girls. Brandi sighed in relief, loud enough to capture Ben’s attention. Ben looked to Brandi with an acerbic expression, then resumed studying the manuscript. The emotional high she felt through their connection weighed heavy on her lips, she broke the natural silence of the setting with a warm greeting, “Hi Ben, do you have a minute?”

Ben jerked back his head, shifting his stance into a defensive mode, “Leave me alone, I didn’t do anything to you.”

Brandi’s fingers skimmed across the volumes on display, slowly advancing toward him, “I know you didn’t do anything to me, I just would like to talk with you.”

Ben placed the book back unto the shelf, “Why can’t you leave me alone? I don’t need the hassle.”

Brandi placed her hand on her hips, “I’m not going to hassle you, I’m here to apologize for my rude behavior and ask if we could put that all behind us.”

Ben winced in doubt, “Right? You’re setting me up.”

Brandi tilted her head, “I’m not setting you up.”

Ben walked around Brandi, “I’m not a jerk, don’t treat me like one.”

Brandi sensed it was impossible to reason with Ben and watched him slip out of her sight.

“Why did I have to be such a snotty witch!”, Brandi grumbled.

Once out of the library, Brandi ran into Mallory. Mallory clumsily inched toward Brandi, “I got to thinking what you said, maybe I’m a little too gloomy?”

This wasn’t the best time for Brandi whose mood was positively soured, though she couldn’t walk away without embracing the moment.

“Glad you made some sense out of my speech”, Brandi conveyed while brushing her hand over Mallory’s shoulder, “You’re too amazing to just blend into the background.”

A droll smile inflated Mallory’s rubbery cheeks, “Not that I’m one hundred percent sure if this is a good idea but I’d like to try being your friend.”

Brandi’s eyes grew wide, “Huh?”

As Mallory repeated her comment, Brandi swiftly hugged her, “Yes, I want to be your friend.”

Rounding the corner were Tracy and Heidi who observed the scene in full view.

Tracy gestured with a perplexed grin, “See, told you she wanted to be chummy with the losers.”

Heidi smirked, “Ah like, you think Brandi is a lesbian?”

The pair, who had been looking for Brandi in the first place, back tailed out of school unnoticed by Brandi.

Brandi stepped away from Malloy, explaining that she needed to take care of a delicate matter but promised they would talk later. Upon the parting, Brandi briskly walked out of school, making a path to Leah’s shop.

Leah was behind the counter, “I was expecting you.”

Brandi leaned against the counter, “Then you know why I’m here?”

Leah shifted her stance, “I know exactly why you’re here.”

It was needless for Brandi to rehash the details, so she straightforwardly came to her request, “Please return me to my other reality, this one’s a mess.”

Leah’s head teetered, “I’m afraid that won’t happen.”

Brandi cringed, “You can’t correct this?”

Leah informed Brandi with old fashion spunk, “You can be exposed to my mirror again, that’s fine. But returning back to you’re less than popular reality or your original existence, that I’m afraid would be difficult.”

“How so?”, Brandi amicably enquired.

Leah dutifully elucidated as she walked around the counter, “I’m not saying it can’t happen but it probably won’t. The inconsistency of your desires will influence the outcome of your surroundings. Those two former realities have been carried out, reassigned to your dreams.”

Leah promptly escorted Brandi into the backroom, “I feel for you Brandi, at heart you’re an exceptional young lady. Don’t stray too far from the authentic you and you’ll do fine.”

Brandi inflated her cheeks, loudly exhaling, “You make it sound so easy.”

Leah gleamed, “I have a soft spot for you and Ben, when you give your lips, let your heart follow.”

Brandi stood within the scope of the mirror, “I apologize for being a pain, I hope this will be the final time.”

Leah nodded as Brandi felt the cool sensation tingling through her body………

(Continued in post 31 of this thread)

9. Jun 19, 2009 #29

Tsap

Tsap

Tsap

Argh. I so hate myself for breaking in only to state the obvious, but can't help myself at this point! ( :doh: )
    Please, please, tell us what happens now - it is SO difficult to stand more this suspension. There must be some limit for biting nails, writhing on seat and feeling nervous on general! Lol, perhaps, but please do tell what happens to Brandi! :)

// Master-piece, this story! No error there - and what ever will now happen, this will remain as one of my favourites of all times!

*Applause!*

10. Jun 19, 2009 #30

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Greetings Tsap, I'm truly honored that you've found Alternate Reality XX so entertaining. I appreciate your kind words and this really motivates my writing. I truly wish I could divulge what happens next but I'll share this much with you, there's two more chapters left of the story. Best wishes, Matt

11. Jun 19, 2009 #31

Observer

Observer

Observer

CHAPTER FOUR: THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN

Brandi opened her eyes, sighing in relief at being back home and in the confines of her bed. She gently swung her head sideways and focused her vision onto her vanity that was practically void of everything with exception to a rolled up bag of chips. Her alarm clock buzzed and she reached over to shut it off, attentively noticing the heavier substance of her body while rolling over.

Needing a significant push to haul herself out of bed, Brandi became conscious of her all the more ample figure. Her light pink nightgow, featuring red polka dots and a ribbon over her bustline, outlined both the circular shape of her swollen belly and the elongated spread of her hips. In a docile enough frame of mind, she shrugged her shoulders and made tracks to the mirror.

Arching her back, Brandi pushed away her hair and unemotionally gazed upon her once again newly chubbier appearance. Brandi’s chestnut brown hair was now back to it’s longer length and acquiescently flowed over her shoulders, creating a distinct roundness to her fuller face. There was an overfed quality to Brandi’s chubby cheeks and with her plump double chin, a trademark of a healthy appetite. The additional pounds didn’t detract from her facial appearance, perceivably softer yet substantiating her natural beauty.

Brandi struggled to lift the natty nightgown off her body, being overly anxious didn’t help. Brandi’s buxom cleavage was restored, at least a cup size larger, the squishy consistency of her teardrop shape breasts all the more apparent while tightly crammed together in a bra of inferior quality.

She glided her vision downward, focusing on her swollen belly, a flabby protuberance pushing forward, the bottom portion of her tummy bulge restrained by despicable granny style undies. Brandi’s waist had become excessively pudgy, a dense roll of fatty tissue squeezed over the frilly cotton undergarments that hugged her spacious hips while her redundantly large thighs were encased in a doughy substance that inflated her supple saddlebags. Brandi rotated her body to check out her rear, her portly belly quivering ever so slightly.

Chewing on a strand of hair, Brandi was indisputably spellbound by the size of her now huge derrière. Spherical in shape and distinctively flabby, her enormous hindquarters stretched the fabric of her undergarment while venturing over her husky thighs. Even her ankles were thick. Even as a slender babe, Brandi’s figure had always been moderately pear shaped but now it was authentic. She searched high and dry until locating her bathrobe, a nice but blah orange robe decorated with sunflowers.

Brandi made tracks to her mother’s room and pulled out the scale, steadfast in her pursuit in how much she actually weighed. Brandi swung her head as she mouthed in silence the verdict, “187-pounds.”

Brandi brought her hands to her extensive hips and drew a breath, her thoughts interrupted by her mom who had slipped into the room, “Why not take your shower and get ready for class? In the meantime I’ll start your breakfast.“

Breakfast. That word caused her belly to gurgle and she experienced her hunger turned up a notch.

“Yeah, okay mom”, Brandi agreed.

Unlike ever before, Brandi didn’t walk with self-assurance but with a slow gait demonstrating the glare of awkwardness. Within minutes Brandi was in the bathroom and began to disrobe after turning on the shower. Her breasts escaping the confines of her bra, immediately drooped, comfortably sprawling over her capaciously bloated belly.

Brandi pushed back her hair and puffed up her plump cheeks, “I’m almost as big as Mallory.”

Starting the shower, Brandi slid into the stall, her luxurious backside flattened against the wall. The water sprayed over her buxom breasts, running irregularly on top of her belly while seeping into the folds of her rolls. Brandi needed to rotate her body, lathering up, she experienced first hand the overall softness of her girth.

A while later, Brandi rummaged through her closet, her wardrobe was void of style. A black T-shirt with oversized jeans was her choice. She ran a comb through her lengthy mane that still radiated a magnificent shine. Obviously Brandi was sceptical about her appearance. Being this heavy warped her conscious into the common pratfalls of insecurity.

It was like she carried the weight of the world as she lumbered down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her mother was busy over the stove while a smiling face greeted Brandi with a genuine good morning. It was Mallory, but a truly alternate vision of her best friend. Seated at the table, Mallory’s vibrant smile lit the room, her curly ash blond hair dangling over her shoulders while her pretty face was by large cosmetic free. Though still a few pounds heavier than Brandi, Mallory’s chubby figure was attired in a colorful sweater and stylish slacks that distinguished her feminine qualities.

Brandi jerked back her head, “Mallory! You look, beautiful!”

Mallory modestly nodded while sipping her coffee, then pushed back a chair with her foot, “Have a seat.”

In unbridled cheerfulness, Mrs. Wilkes brought Brandi her meal; pancakes with scrabbled eggs and bacon on the side. The toast would be up shortly.

“I concur”, Mrs. Wilkes beamed, “Mallory is positively cute.”

This time Mallory couldn’t hold back from blushing, “Aw, I appreciate the compliment!”

Brandi reached for her milk, locking eyes with Mallory, “Is there a special occasion or something?”

“No, why?”, Mallory curiously inquired.

Brandi reeled back, scrutinizing Mallory’s appearance while enjoying her breakfast. In this milieu Mallory accepted her voluptuous figure, an attribute Brandi lacked.

Brandi slurped up the eggs, “You lost weight?”

Mallory’s index finger rode over the top of her cup, “No and to be honest, I‘ve put on a few pounds. What’s up with the interrogation?”

The changes to her reality Brandi understood but she was still ensnared by her own superficiality. How could a big chick look so breathtaking beautiful?

Brandi spoke while she speedily devoured her meal, “I just can’t get over how, you know? Pretty you are, like I never noticed.”

Mallory eased back in her chair, smiling while bringing the coffee cup to her lips, “I’m a little bit unsure of what you mean but thanks anyway.”

A quaint sip and Mallory placed the cup unto the table, “You needn’t eat so fast, we have plenty of time before school.”

Brandi wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, “Sorry.”

Mrs. Wilkes sat and joined the pair, a delightful concoction of small talk simmered, though Brandi mainly concentrated on nourishing while Mallory and Mrs. Wilkes blathered on like old chums. Mallory had originally been exceedingly spunky, this version was up a couple notches and then some.

Brandi focused on Mallory’s stunning appearance and confident body language, could she actually be jealous? It wasn’t much longer before they bid Mrs. Wilkes a pleasant day and were off to school.

(Continued in post 33 of this thread)

12. Jun 20, 2009 #32

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

I'm very interested to see how Brandi is going to deal with being even bigger than before. She had trouble the first time and now she is plus some more. Will she use the mirror again? Will she get fatter or skinnier on her own? Great story sir.

13. Jun 20, 2009 #33

Observer

Observer

Observer

The jaunt to school was a eye opening experience for Brandi who listened in awe to Mallory’s chatty discourse concerning her jam packed schedule.

Brandi wore her ignorance like a badge, how could such a heavy gal be so popular?

“I’ll stop by before the dance in case you change your mind”, Mallory chirped.

Brandi crinkled her nose and squinted, “Huh?”

“Can’t believe you forgot!”, Mallory’s laughter echoed, “At my Dad’s American Legion post, remember? Mike asked me, it not an official date coz we’re meeting at the hall but what the heck?”

Brandi curiously enquired, “Mike who?”

“You’re kidding me?”, Mallory rendered Brandi a bewildered expression, “Mike Devoroux!”

Mike was one of the coolest guys around, top shelf in looks as well. How could he be attracted to Mallory?

Mallory good-humouredly bumped her shoulder against Brandi, “You’d be doing yourself a favor by going out ever once in a while. The man of your dreams isn’t just going to arrive at your door and ring the bell! You have to advertise!”

Brandi glanced over at Mallory, her stunning appearance and dignified walk. Mallory was quite attractive indeed. Mallory continued to disclose her week’s agenda, not to crow but in motivating Brandi.

Brandi sighed, listening with a patch of envy; she was now the sidekick to the attractive friend. Reaching campus, Mallory wasn’t greeted with the same accord as the preppy crowd but was certainly acknowledged by a large number of her peers. This included Heidi.

Heidi in this reality was a plump, popular babe wannabe though with a morsel of allegiance to Mallory and even Brandi. Heidi’s short brown hair was arranged in an unobtrusive style with long bangs, reminiscent of a bargain basement salon while her rounder face still bestowed the same charming features with puffier cheeks and noticeable double chin. A few pimples infiltrating the slapdash array of paint and powder.

Wearing a girlie white hooded T-shirt and form revealing gray sweats, Heidi’s 149-pound fuller figure was reasonably proportioned to her height. There was a slight variation in the size of her upper arms and breasts, indicating an increase of flabby tissue and her waist did appear softer, a full-fledged muffin top on display. Heidi’s unambiguous protruding belly flourished outward with a distinct curve, bestowing an unreservedly pulpy pouch beneath the waistband, the fabric contouring to it’s circular shape and her inflated posterior spread horizontally over her chunkier thighs.

Heidi pleasantly acknowledged the pair, Mallory chuckling, “Gone a little wild with the Lady Revlon this morning?”

Heidi replied with a cheesy smile, “I just want to look pretty?”

Brandi stood back, observing in silence.

Mallory eased into Heidi’s space, “Yeah, pretty ridiculous. Where’s your self-esteem, Heidi? You don’t need all that junk on your face, wash it off.”

Heidi shrugged her shoulders, a conspicuous nasally twang breathing through her voice, “Maybe I did overdo it?”

“I’ll say!”, Mallory motioned over to Brandi, “You agree?”

Brandi tilted her head and squinted, “Ah, yeah?”

Mallory rolled back her eyes, “Brandi, say it like you meant it!”

Brandi’s crumbling stance equalled her sluggish drone, “I did mean it?”

Mallory held back her sarcastic wit as she noticed Burke Malyers walking toward the school’s entrance.

Mallory held her hands onto her hips, maneuvering a dramatic shake, “Ladies it’s been bliss talking with ya’s, but I need to have a few words with Burke. Ciao!”

The pair watched Mallory’s encounter with Burke, his welcome smile, her confident body language.

“She is so cool!”, Heidi chimed, “Wish I could be like her.”

Brandi scratched her round, spongy belly, “She’s something all right, cool is putting it mildly.”

The friends slowly climbed the stairs, a pair of senior guys breezily stumbling by on the steps. One of them pulling away to avoid brushing against Brandi, his stale expression as he glimpsed over her wasn’t the least bit flattering.

Brandi grumbled while she held the door open for Heidi, “That jerk, just last month he asked me out! Now he’s squeamish to rub against the fat chick?”

Heidi looked at Brandi, “Uh? You’re kidding, right. I know Jack and nothing personnel, he’d never ask you out.”

“He didn’t acknowledge you, either!”, Brandi gruffly replied.

Heidi pulled on the strings of her hood, “He probably had a good reason.”

Brandi bit her lip, cynical in her reply, “I wouldn’t regard his reason as good.”

Heidi gaped over Brandi in absolute bewilderment, “What’s up with the attitude? You’re normally very quiet?”

Brandi ran her fingers down the book bag’s strap, “I’m hungry, I guess?”

Nope. She was fibbing and knew it. The timid Brandi of this reality was eclipsed by the actuality of her former behavior.

Brandi took a step forward, “Want to join me in the cafeteria? I really could use a donut.”

Heidi unmistakably snorted, “Wow! Just what I was thinking, except I’m not too sure?”

“This is because?”, Brandi congenially asked with a hint of sarcasm.

Bubbly in tone, Heidi ran through the excuse, “I have a party to go to Saturday night, Tracy will be there, she already made a crack about my ass, I need to lose weight.”

Brandi spun around and faced Heidi, “You shouldn’t let anyone have that much power over you. And besides, Mallory’s plus size, she’s attractive.”

Heidi was much too absorbed with the burden of peer pressure to agree.

She slowly backed away, “I have to go clean off my face, I’ll catch up with you later.”

On her trek to the cafeteria, Brandi had but one fleetingly encounter with another student who was social enough to bid her good morning; other than that, most of her peers ignored her. Rounding the hall that led to the cafeteria, Brandi providentially ran into Ben. He as, alas, a somewhat more dapper version of her heart’s desire.

Brandi paused motionless in her tracks, glancing over Ben who was commiserating with his pals. Ben was dressed in a preppy style, at least in terms of looking fashionable in the male arena. His hair was slicked back and his eyewear was quite fetching. Even his body language was up tempo.

Nervously, Brandi pulled her book bag upward, pressing it against her voluptuous cleavage. She rolled her tongue over her lips when it became evident he noticed her. Ben abandoned his friends, embarking on a steady course to see Brandi.

Brandi sucked in her big belly, at least as much as it was possibly, favoring him with a passive smile, “Hi Ben.”

Ben’s mannerisms depicted a raw confidence, “Hey Brandi, I’m glad to run into you, been meaning to tell you something.”

Brandi fluttered her eyes, a brilliant smile puffing up her chubby cheeks, “Yes Ben?”

Ben was genuinely composed, “I heard all about that incident at Burger King last weekend, you’re a nice person, you don’t deserve to be ridiculed. Just so you know, I spoke to Tracy about her behavior and attitude, she promised to clean up her act.”

Brandi’s posture deteriorated, “You’re seeing Tracy?”

Ben blithely smiled, “We’ve been an item for months, weren’t you aware of that?”

“I must have missed the memo”, Brandi monotonously replied.

“Well”, Ben scratched the back of his head as he spoke, “Tracy should know better, my mom and sisters aren’t exactly thin.”

Ben extended his hand, gently patting Brandi’s upper arm, she experienced a dash of electricity.

“You’re an admirable young lady”, Ben coolly acknowledged, “don’t let shallow people bring you down.”

Brandi released her grip on the book bag, letting it slide unto her plump belly, “Tracy is so, beyond shallow, why are you involved with her?”

Ben shoved his hands in his pockets, twisting at the hips, “Tracy’s not at all that bad. Besides being a skilled athlete, she’s a natural leader and has a knack for fashion.”

Brandi whirled a handful of hair around her fingers, stating in full sarcasm, “Oh good, she could nit me a sweater.”

“That’s not what I meant”, Ben stridently replied.

Brandi squinted, “And her physical attributes? That’s not a factor?”

Ben didn’t wince a muscle, “So she’s hot, so what?”

Brandi staggered backward, “Can’t believe of all people, you’d choose eye candy before substance.”

Brandi swerved around Ben just as he admitted, “I’m a guy, what else can I say?”

Brandi advanced a few feet a head of Ben who swiftly ran to her side, “Wait a minute.”

“What!”, Brandi snapped, pausing in her tracks.

Ben smiled in a friendly manner, “I thought you would be able to appreciate my honesty?”

Brandi’s vulnerable expression encouraged Ben to add, “I didn’t mean to imply anything negative about you, you are an outstanding young lady.”

Brandi rolled her tongue over her lips, “Really?”

Ben vigorously shook his head, “Sure I do, you’re very nice.”

“You know”, Brandi’s voice rendering a nervous crack, “Maybe we could grab a soda sometime?”

Ben glanced over at his pals then back at Brandi, “Ah we’ll see, my schedule is really solid.”

Brandi redundantly nodded, “I understand.”

Ben glibly continued, “I hardly have time for myself, nothing personnel.”

“Yup, huh-uh”, Brandi fallaciously agreed.

Ben then promptly excused himself and rejoined his friends. Slow footed, Brandi ventured on route to the cafeteria. The jeers and laughter echoing down the corridor were of little surprise. Ben’s pals riding him for talking to a fat chick.

In this reality, Brandi’s status didn’t mesh at all with Ben’s. Would Leah be willing to give her another shot?

(Continued in post 36 of this thread)

14. Jun 21, 2009 #34

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

hmmm.....interesting to say the least

15. Jun 21, 2009 #35

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Hello Morepushing, I really appreciate the wonderful feed back and I'm pleased you're enjoying the story. Thank you, Matt

16. Jun 21, 2009 #36

Observer

Observer

Observer

CHAPTER FIVE : AUTUMN SONNET

Brandi was practically out of breath by the time she arrived at Leah’s antique shop. Despondency over the result of her newest reality had motivated her to rush right over. Leah was captured in the moment of selling a vintage clock to a matronly looking woman as a wedding gift to her future daughter in law.

Leah civilly gestured over to Brandi that she would address her momentarily, then continued business with the beautiful, full figured woman. KA-CHING! The sound of the cash register meshing with the pleasant warbling of Leah’s voice.

“I stand by my reputation, this clock will restore her back to her pre-slimfast days and she’ll lose the snotty attitude.”

“I sure hope so”, the woman chuckled, “She’s become a royal pain!”

The woman respectfully nodded to Brandi as she sashayed out of the shop.

Brandi didn’t waste a minute before approaching Leah, “I really made a huge faux pas! Everything is ruined!”

Leah took her time walking around the counter, Brandi advancing toward her, “Ben is dating Tracy and_.”

“Hush!”, Leah interrupted her, “It doesn’t take a psychic to tell something has gone wrong, your behavior is sufficient.”

Brandi nervously scratched her bloated belly, “This reality is awful!”

Leah acknowledged her pouting face, “Brandi, this reality isn’t all that bad. It’s your responsibility to make something out of it. Hasn’t Mallory’s self-confidence and natural beauty taught you anything?”

Brandi’s double chin expanded while she squinted in thought, eventually admitting, “This version of Mallory caught me by surprise, I always pictured heavier girls unattractive and well, blah. She’s perkier than ever and well-liked.”

Brandi leaned against the counter, whirling a cluster of hair around her finger, “And she doesn’t seem bothered by her size, like she doesn’t let it hinder her beauty. “

Leah concurred, “Ah, Mallory is a feisty young lady with a healthy self-esteem and as cute as the day is long. I gather she has many male admirers as well, using her size as an element in her charm?”

Brandi rolled her head, her hair tracing her shoulders, “Yeah, she’s fine but that doesn’t mean it’s cool for me. Ben has no interest in me whatsoever.”

“Leah tilted her head, “I’ll admit, you and Ben are now oceans a part when it comes to popularity. But as to interest? You judge yourself negatively and are then including him.”

Extending her hand to Brandi’s husky upper arm, Leah flexed her eyebrows , “Normally I wouldn’t permit another voyage through my mirror but I reckon I’m partially to blame. I should have forbidden your subsequent journies, the first one was adequate.”

Leah’s lips parted into a plucky smile, “However, I’m fond of you and Ben..”

Brandi’s portly belly jiggled profusely in her excitement, “Really? Oh wow! Fantastic!”

Leah tapped her fingers onto the counter, continuing in a stern voice, “As I was saying, I’m fond of you and Ben, I owe you both another chance.”

Brandi’s tongue rolled over her lips.

“I totally appreciate this, Leah.”

Leah bent an eyebrow, “Be warned, if you don’t accept yourself, nobody else will, especially Ben.”

Brandi’s nose crinkled, “That’s what my mom said.”

Leah waved her on, “Heed her wisdom young one, you’ll be better off.”

Brandi scratched her head, “Yeah, I suppose that’s sound advice.”

Leah’s glistening eyes revealed the warmth of her heart, “Throughout the realities you encountered, you have held onto your false priorities and considered them high ideals, be rid of them.”

Brandi seemed to understand the implications, acknowledging Leah with a cheerful chuckle as she stood within the confines of the gigantic looking glass, “Okay Leah, let’s get this done!” ……

A whirlwind bombarded Brandi, closing her eyes, she distinctly envisioned a milieu sans the familiar standards that dictated her lifestyle…….

Brandi opened her eyes, discovering herself in bed, her mom’s charming voice calmly suggesting, “Hey Pumpkin, why not take your shower and get ready for class? In the meantime, I’ll get your breakfast started.”

Brandi glided her tattered hair out of her eyes, “Yeah mom, thanks.”

Mrs. Wilkes closed the door as she left the room. Sighing contently, Brandi eased herself off the mattress, almost in slow motion, noting that in this reality apparently her weight had increased. Her cherry red nightgown snugly illustrated the voluminous spread of her hips while outlining the roundness of her equally voluminous belly.

Brandi firmly seized her cushy waist, gazing intently over her all the more amply endowed bust, a half-smiled meshing with the wrinkles to her brow, “Whoa…..I’m one hefty chick!”

Brandi could feel her thighs brushing together as she briskly moved toward the door, her belly proficiently jiggling in motion, “I have to check out mom’s scale.”

However, Brandi cast her eyes into the mirror held above her vanity, curiosity interrupting her journey. She gazed at her reflection in awe. Her moon shaped face with well nourished chipmunk cheeks and thick double chin bestowed a charming facial appearance, as ravishing as it was chubby. Fluttering her gentle brown eyes, her lips parted into a wide smile. Brandi’s tubby body was dutifully concealed by the nightgown but not the overwhelming girth of her pear shaped figure.

Advancing backward, she left her room and made a beeline to her parent’s room. She dug through her mom’s closet with a fair amount of difficulty, besides the surplus amount of shoe boxes, the space had become unforgivably sparse due to the inflation of her figure.

Retrieving the scale, Brandi pushed away her lengthy chestnut brown hair then proceeded to check her weight.

276-pounds.

Brandi whirled a strand of hair around her fingers, “I knew I was heavier but wow.”

Brandi returned the scale back into the closet, remembering Leah’s advice surmising that self-acceptance was the superior option.

“I‘ll make the best of it!”, she chimed while squeezing her soft tummy, “Hopefully Ben will be closer to normal in the reality?”

Brandi meandered to the bathroom, discarding her nightgown, she scrutinized her much fuller figure. Brandi’s upper arms had clearly doubled in size, likewise the breadth and overall volume of her breasts had increased to a 40-D cup size.
    Brandi’s chunky waist was circled by a large corpulent roll, the spongy tissue lingering over the elastic waistband of her feminine briefs while her magnificently plump belly protruded outward. Her hips had significantly amplified in width as did her swollen caboose that sailed over her enormous thunder thighs. Brandi’s saddlebags were in adequate proportion to the full thickness of her thighs, all the more distinguishing her pear shaped figure.

She turned on the shower, removing her bra and undergarments, she slid her body under the warm stream of water, the stall’s cramped quarter’s caused Brandi to chuckle, “This was much roomier when I was thin!”

Once the formalities of her morning shower were promptly completed, Brandi wrapped a towel around her captivating fuller figure and slipped back into her room. Arduously struggling into her snug bra and panties, Brandi then contemplated on her apparel for the day.

There wasn’t much to chose from, plus size gals aren’t permitted the same options in clothing as their slender counterparts. A blue button down blouse, shirt-tails worn out and stretch slacks of a similar shade.

Seated in front of her vanity table, Brandi used just enough make-up to enhance her feminine features. She brushed back her chestnut brown mane, relieved that the wavy vivacity had returned, matching its spectacular shine.

Instinctively, Brandi rotated at her hips, something was askew? Pulling herself away from the vanity table, Brandi wandered over to her night stand where she discovered her fashionable eye wear.

Complimenting the shape of her beauteous face, the Brandi of this reality wasn’t the least bit concerned with wearing glasses. Brandi took a parting glance at her reflection before joining her mom in the kitchen, not at all displeased by her girth but as comfortable as ever with her appearance.

Once in the kitchen, Brandi proposed to assist her mom with breakfast but was interrupted by the doorbell.

“Run off and answer the door”, Mrs. Wilkes remarked with a smile, “No doubt your friends have arrived early.”

Brandi scratched her head, nodding with a smile before walking out of the kitchen. Reaching the door in a matter of minutes, Brandi cordially received her friends. Mallory with Heidi, both of which had undergone changes attune to this realm.

Mallory’s ash blond hair was generously longer, highlighted with red streaks and curly, adding a compatible aura of piquancy to her sweet face. Absolutely chubby, the 245-pound Mallory appeared exceptionally attractive in a loose fitting top and stylish slacks. Mallory strutted by Brandi with a cheerful smile, her bubbly persona still intact.

Following behind was Heidi whose Gucci girl identity had been swapped for a gal of modest qualities. Heidi’s shoulder length brown hair was combed back, manipulating the roundness of her pretty face while unobtrusive glasses were perched on her nose. All of 220-pounds, Heidi’s attire consisted of a baggy T-shirt and faded sweat pants.

Heidi was likewise in a good humor, remarking with a hint of a giggle, “Hope we’re not too early?”

Brandi was obviously astonished by this version of her friends, “Ah no, not really?”

Mallory was always chubby to begin with, thus the surplus of pounds distributed onto her fuller figure wasn’t that much of a surprise but Heidi was now officially heavy.

Mallory rotated her head toward Brandi, “We’re early because Heidi is anxious to see her boyfriend.”

Heidi laughed, “He’s not my boyfriend!”

Mallory teetered between the friends, “Oh please, all you do is talk about him!”

Noticing Brandi’s confused expression, Mallory brought her up to speed, “Heidi’s been smitten with Greg ever since running into him at Burger King, it’s about time she put some moves on him.”

Brandi glanced over at Heidi, “You like Greg?”

Mallory’s pudgy belly mildly jiggled, “I thought you knew?”

Brandi swung her head, displaying her lack of knowledge, Mallory coolly commenting, “I know, Greg is a little timid and lacks style but he’s nice and sociable when he wants to be.”

Brandi sighed, owing to the details that Greg was a much different person in this reality.

Brandi’s words dribbled from her throat, “I’m so happy for you.”

Heidi noisily exhaled, “I hope you’ll still feel this way after I ask you for a favor?”

Brandi rolled her tongue over her lips, “Ah, think we can talk in the kitchen? My mom’s making me breakfast.”

In her usual good humor, Mallory chimed the obvious, “That’s sound advice, Heidi. Brandi is extremely cranky on an empty stomach.”

An enthusiastic Heidi led the way, “Sure!”

Mrs. Wilkes was unconditionally delighted that she had guests for breakfast and industriously went all out to expand the meal.

Soon enough, the friends were seated at the kitchen table enjoying a nourishing breakfast.

Brandi spoke to Heidi between bites, “You needed a favor?”

Heidi’s eyes widen, “Totally!”

Causally speaking while devouring a plate of French toast, Heidi revealed, “They’re having a huge comic book convention at the Hilton, my brother is working the door which means I can get in free of charge.”

“Whoa!”, Brandi coughed, “You’re reading comic books?”

Heidi paused to swallow a forkful, her plump cheeks inflating in the process, “I don’t, Greg does.”

Brandi lowered her brow before sipping her chocolate milk, “Greg reads comics?”

Mallory chuckled through her bewildered smirk, “Where have you been? Haven’t you seen Greg in the cafeteria?”

Wrinkles formed over Brandi’s forehead, amazed at Greg’s change in character, “Um, no. Not really.”

“Anyway!”, Heidi voraciously chimed, “I would like to invite Greg, this would be a big deal to him and a solid foot forward in our relationship.”

Brandi’s was back to her former sarcastic self, “And this concerns me because?”

Heidi laid down her fork, her big belly meshing with the table while leaning in toward Brandi, “I’m in a jam, I had no idea the convention was this Saturday! I’m supposed to baby sit!”

Mallory looked to Brandi, “She asked me first, but you see, I have a date.”

“Some date”, Heidi squawked with laughter, “Helping Walt Humes work on his car!”

Mallory folded her arms overly her profoundly large bosom, “It still constitutes as a date, we’re having Chinese take out.”

Curiously, Brandi inquired, “Whose children?”

Heidi crumbled in her chair, “This lady my mom works with, her brother goes to our school.”

Brandi smiled, “Ben Hecht?”

Heidi elucidated while nibbling on a donut, “Yes, that’s him. His sister is very nice and has plenty of snacks and a big screen TV.”

Brandi flipped back her hair and straightened her posture, “Well, since you have your heart set on Greg, I’m willing to help, sure.”

“Melinda has two daughters, ages _”, Heidi warbled through the details while Brandi listened with an obscure smile.

A short time later, the trio left for school.

17. Jun 23, 2009 #37

Observer

Observer

Observer

Walking across the school campus wasn’t the same event for Brandi as when she was a slender popular chick. However, this time it didn’t bother her. She was comfortable with her weight and accepted her status as just another student. Brainy and congenial, she still received a few hellos from a wide assortment of friends. Quality above quanity, or maybe along with it, seemed to be the accurate description.

“Want to grab a bite before class?” Heidi jovially suggested.

Mallory glimpsed over her reflection in the glass door, addressing Heidi as she adjusted her top, “Didn’t we just have breakfast?”

Heidi humorously mimicked Mallory, amending her T-shirt in a comical display, “Yeah, so? It’s a proven fact, you think better if you eat before studying.”

Heidi swerved her plus size form toward Brandi, “Ain’t that right?”

“Isn’t that right”, Brandi corrected her friend, “Actually chocolate can stimulate the cognitive process_.”

Mallory strutted by her clique, “Really Brandi, leave the science lecture for the teachers, they get paid for it!”

“Move your butts if you want to go to the cafeteria!” Mallory consequently waved them on.

Brandi and Heidi caught up with Mallory, in unison on a course to the cafeteria.

While in the serving line, Mallory tugged her tray along the counter, vigilantly observing a fellow student seated in the back, “Man, you’d think with the cash her parents have, she’d dress better.”

Brandi turned her head as Heidi commented, “Tracy and I used to be friends, but she never leaves the house and_.”

Brandi’s eyes zeroed in at the heavyset young lady sitting alone, “Tracy?”

Heidi took a step forward, “She’s a nice enough friend, too bad she’s a wallflower.”

Mallory helped herself to a glass of orange juice, “She’s sort of an overeater from what I heard, went to fat camp one summer, didn’t help much.”

Brandi glanced over at her friends, “You don’t socialize with Tracy, at all?”

Mallory simply shrugged her shoulders while Heidi responded with a nervous tone, “Not anymore, she has no enthusiasm for anything.”

Brandi’s tone emitted the genuineness of her integrity, “She’s obviously afflicted with poor self-esteem.”

Heidi half-smiled, “Think we ought to sit with her?”

“Ah yeah”, Brandi announced with a soft roar.

Mallory crinkled her nose, “I guess that would be okay?”

The friends sailed through the serving line and purchased their morning snacks then approached Tracy. The Tracy Wellington of this reality was nothing like her materialistic counterpart. Her blond hair was pulled back, set in a loose ponytail, showcasing her pudgy face and her skin was perceivably oily with a few pimples dotting her rubbery plump cheeks. Her nose had widen, the fatty tissue manufacturing a bulbous tip and her doughy second chin practically obscured her neck.

At 320-pounds, Tracy’s apple shaped figure appeared dumpy in a dark blue hooded sweatshirt and emerald green spandex slacks, her swollen body incontrovertibly stretching the material. Her upper arms were exceedingly large and her tremendously huge breasts roamed over her colossal belly that bulged in two sections. Tracy’s hefty waist was circled by several rolls and her spacious hips were encased in a flabby cushion of fat while her enormous derrière poured over the sides of her chair, globular in form, accurate in proportion to her humongous thighs.

This version of Tracy was an introverted wallflower that wasn’t exactly bitter, but dismal in disposition. An habitual overeater with zero willpower, Tracy lacked the customary feminine finesse and had decided to slip into the shadows to avoid the rejection and jeers instead of participating in the general rigmarole of high school life.

Tracy did have a couple of friends, similar in character but essentially different in other regards. Kim was a mousy, thin gal who stuttered and Tyler, a moderately chubby junior. Yet they rarely socialized outside of school and whenever they did, it was usually a very low key event.
    A meeting a the local Pizza hut or watching TV at one of their homes was typical.

Tracy half-smiled as the friends approached her, greeting them with a wearisome, “Hi.”

Reaching Tracy’s table, the girls paused, “May we join you?”, Mallory asked.

Tracy exhaled, looking over the threesome with a perplexed stare, “I guess?”

Brandi’s cushy butterball of a belly skimmed the table as she swung her hefty butt unto the seat, “You look as if you could use some company?”

Tracy shrugged her shoulders.

An uncomfortable moment of silence was broken up by Heidi’s unrestrained chirping, “What’s new? I really miss hanging out with you, seen any good movies?”

Tracy just listened as she nibbled on a donut, Heidi boisterously remarking, “I like what you’ve done with your hair!”

Brandi sneered at Heidi, the former high maintenance Tracy lodged in her mind, “No it doesn’t, it looks awful!”

Heidi and Mallory, along with Tracy gaped at Brandi in shock. How could she make such a rude comment? Was she being cruel or was this a huge gaffe?

Brandi reached out and gently seized Tracy’s hand, “What I meant is, your hair could look much better. I suggest some conditioner and trim those bangs.”

Tracy lifted her eyebrows, asking as she finished the donut, “Why?”

Brandi squeezed Tracy’s hand, the strength in her eyes sweltering with conviction. “Like, you’re a young lady in the prime of life, you should take advantage of your youth and female attributes.“

Tracy sipped her milk from a straw, then released a soft sigh, “But I’m not pretty like you girls.”

The trio swapped puzzled expressions, Heidi blurting with a large smile, “Goodness, thanks!”

Tracy proceeded to drone, “I’m so envious, you all have style and aren’t the least bit flustered about your size.”

Brandi couldn’t have imagined Tracy, the former conceited vixen so vulnerable. Atlas in this reality, Tracy was a bland, timid chick, empty of self-esteem.

It was Mallory who brought up, “We all have rough days when we feel fat or frumpy but really, even skinny girls have those. Beauty starts from within_.”

Brandi interrupted with a cheeky smile, “Trust me on that!”

Heidi nodded, “You’re very pretty, it’s your mundane appearance and stale mood holding you back.”

“Who really cares?”, Tracy questioned.

“We do”, Brandi replied.

Heidi tilted her head, “I want to be your friend, we all do.”

“Matter of fact”, Mallory happily stated, “We usually, you know, get together over the weekend, join us?”

Tracy gestured with her shoulders before starting on another donut, “I guess?”

Heidi roped a strand of hair around her stubby finger.

“I’m good for Sunday, Saturday I’m going to a comic book convention!”, she broadcast in pride.

Brandi followed suit, “And Remember, I’m subbing for Heidi as a baby sitter but count me in for Sunday.”

Mallory folded her hands over her squishy belly, “I have plans for Saturday evening, so let’s arrange something for Sunday.”

“We can go shopping!”, Heidi suggested while nibbling on pie.

Tracy lowered her head, causing her doughy second chin to double in size, “Um, my dad took away my credit cards, I kind of went overboard at Pizza Hut.”

“So?”, Mallory told Tracy, “If you see something you like, we could all pitch in.”

Tracy spoke while devouring the donut, “I’m not really sure, I might have plans?”

Heidi leaned toward Tracy, “Sitting in front of the TV all day doesn’t constitute as plans.”

Tracy continued with the excuses, unwilling to admit how inadequate she felt, rather unaware of her rut. It was a tough go but eventually the trio convinced Tracy.

“You know, my mom will faint when I leave the house”, Tracy screeched.

As the females continued to converse, none other but Ben entered the cafeteria. Brandi patiently waited for Ben to spot her, though he was much more fascinated by the array of food available. Pouring himself a cup of coffee, he turned into Brandi’s direction, she smiled and waved. A

puzzled Ben nonchalantly waved back. Paying for his coffee and donut, Ben strolled out of the cafeteria without a word or gesture to Brandi.

Brandi puffed up her chubby cheeks as Heidi diligently asked, “You know Ben?”

Brandi sighed, “I thought I knew Ben?”

18. Jun 26, 2009 #38

Observer

Observer

Observer

Saturday night and Brandi was already two hours into baby sitting for Ben’s sister. The girls were fast asleep and Brandi was sprawled over the sofa, munching on chips while watching TV.

Given the paradox of this reality, Ben was never hassled by Greg and thus Brandi and Ben had no real opportunity to meet. She might have seen Ben in the halls at the school but, other than that, she was just another student to him.

Still, Brandi had hoped Ben would happen by, perhaps to see his nieces and check up on the chick watching over them while his sister and brother in law were out.

Not a chance.

Taking advantage of the variety of snacks and junk food that Melinda had especially picked up for her, Brandi channelled surfed the entire evening before nodding off on the sofa.

Morning arrived and Brandi woke to John’s war cry to his better half, “Tee off is in an hour, I’m meeting the guys for coffee, see you later, babe!”

The door slammed shut with a loud echo that vaulted Brandi upward. Brandi scratched the side of her face, her dishevelled mane in the way. Brandi rolled away the blanket that Melinda laid upon her and blinked, the vision of a gorgeous fuller figure lady stood in front of her.

Melinda blissfully smiled, “I knew you were an early bird, how about some coffee?”

Brandi sat up, nodding in agreement.

“I took the liberty of phoning your mom, told her you were going to spend the night”, Melinda informed Brandi, “You looked so comfortable, I didn’t have the heart to wake you.”

Brandi adjusted her bra while nodding.

Melinda hummed, “Why not join me in the kitchen, sweetie, the coffee is hot.”

Brandi replied in a coarse morning voice, “Sure.”

Once Brandi put on her glasses, she pulled down her slept in sweatshirt that had rode upward, exposing billowing belly and followed Melinda into the kitchen with a distinct waddle. Pulling away the chair, Brandi took her seat, eyeing Melinda as she brought her a steaming cup of jo.

“Ahhhhhhhhh”, Brandi sighed, “Thanks.”

“How do you like your coffee?”, Melinda asked.

“Black in the morning”, Brandi remarked, her morning voice slightly breaking.

“Give me a few minutes and I’ll make us some pancakes, how that suit you?”, Melinda’s face flushed a temperate glow.

“Just fine”, Brandi replied before sipping her coffee.

Melinda took the seat across from Brandi, sipping her coffee as well.

“John plays golf every Sunday morning”, Melinda divulged then asked, “Does your boyfriend play golf?”

Brandi cracked an eyebrow, “Huh? I have no boyfriend.”

Melinda vociferously chimed, “Good!”

Brandi jerked back her head in shock, “What?”

Melinda dutifully explained with a conscientious smile, “Please excuse me, I’m putting the cart in front of the horse.”

Contently, Brandi brushed back her hair, subsequently scratching her bloated belly, “Please go on.”

Melinda soften her tone but couldn’t mask her inebriated smile, “I have a brother about your age, he probably goes to your school.”

Brandi took a long sip, then acknowledged, “Yeah, I know Ben, at least I know him by reputation.”

Melinda nodded, “He’s somewhat bookish and very awkward around the opposite sex, a shy type if you get my jest. I’m a little concerned with college on the horizon and without the natural experience of female companionship, he might well, to put it mildly, lose confidence in himself.”

Brandi’s fingers skimmed the top of her mug, “I see, you’re afraid he’ll lose out on the right girl since he’s inept in socializing?”

“I barely know you, I mean, Heidi talked you up like a champion, but my intuition tells me you’re the traditional kind.”

Breezily Brandi sighed as she rolled her brown eyes, “Never been called traditional before but basically I guess I’m as close to the girl next door type as you can get.”

Brandi knew where this was heading, thus she upped the ante, “I read a lot, the classics, and enjoy the theater.”

Melinda grinned, “How do you feel bout blind dates?”

Brandi rolled her tongue over her lips, “If you want to set me up with Ben, I’d appreciate it.”

Melinda eased herself out of the chair, “You’re a decisive young lady, I gather you’re smitten with my brother from a far?”

Brandi listlessly replied, “Farther than you think.”

Melinda’s portly belly glided against the fridge as she seized the handle, “You’re very pretty and easy to talk with, I haven’t a doubt, my brother would be pleased to meet you.”

Brandi tilted her plus size body toward Melinda, realizing how different Ben was in the previous reality, she needed to ask, “Obviously I’m not a light weight, how does Ben feel about chubby chicks?”

Melinda removed the pancake batter out of the fridge, giggling in her reply, “Don’t let that worry you, Ben’s interest in females has always been the larger variety!”

As the pair enjoyed their breakfast, Melinda dished the details concerning a modest little gathering she was having and granted Brandi an invitation.

Brandi poured a modest amount of syrup over her pancakes, a broad smile puffing up her plump cheeks as she hummed, “Okay, next Saturday night at around six and I should dress casual.”

Melinda consumed her pancakes in a refined manner, wiping her lips with a napkin before replying, “Perhaps drop by an half hour later, this way you can make an entrance.”

“Sounds like a plan”, Brandi agreed.

19. Jun 28, 2009 #39

Observer

Observer

Observer

As it went, Brandi’s first week as a queen sized young lady wasn’t half as bad as she thought it might be. Naturally, the more shallow students treated her like she didn’t exist or as if she was some kind of misfit. She was heavier now than in her previous realities but her girth didn’t concern her at all anymore.

True, Brandi missed the prestige her popularity brought her and wasn’t thrilled with the wardrobe available for thick chicks; but the self-awareness that she was responsible for own happiness and that true beauty came from within, reinforced a great truth: if she didn’t accept herself, nobody else would.

Sunday at the mall with the girls was a chance to redefine her better qualities and to bond with her pseudo sisters, Mallory, Heidi and Tracy. Tracy was a handful, lackluster and somewhat elusive. She needed to be prodded into the conversations and to join in on the fun, though the friends did encourage Tracy with the feminine Savoir-faire reserved for those in mode. Even at school and throughout the week, the trio welcomed Tracy into the mix and progress was being made. Slow but surely.

At school Brandi tried her best to avoid Ben. This was partially not to temp fate, but mostly due to the butterflies that disrupted her stomach. A couple of fleeting moments in the hall was all she saw of Ben. Brandi would purposely direct her attention elsewhere in fear of an unwelcome glance if she stared at him a moment too long.

Her apprehension increased her appetite, though she now could care less about counting calories. Brandi entertained her hunger with large portions of her favorites dishes, and then some. She even made a new friend, a slim young lady who broke the ice by complimenting Brandi on her sense of style.

Friday afternoon after school, Brandi shared her plans for Saturday night with her friends. After a concise discourse on the pro’s and con’s of blind dates, Mallory and Heidi made fashion suggestions and shared some advice before wishing her luck.

Tracy listened in, mainly sipping her cola and nibbling on her fries, eventually joining in at the end of the conversation, “I know Ben from English class, he seems like a nice guy, and smart too.”

“Hey you!”, Mallory laughed, “Stop manipulating the discussion and give us a chance to talk!”

Brandi smiled, Tracy had just opened up, confirming her status in their clique. Saturday evening, Brandi left her mom’s car and strolled down the walkway with the chocolate cake Mrs. Wilkes had baked for the event. Brandi’s chestnut brown mane scrupulously framing her appealing face, her long bangs flirting with her eyebrows.

Underneath her navy blue pea coat, Brandi was casually attired to the letter, a dark blue top and the standard variety of blue jeans. She rolled her tongue over her lips as she climbed the stairs, anxious but cautious enough not seem too eager.

“This is plain silly”, Brandi briefly considered. “I’ve never worried about this sort of thing before.”

However, the realization that in this milieu she was of a different category of female embraced her. Poised, articulate and attractive, Brandi couldn’t help but question, what if Ben doesn’t see me in the same light?

Drawing a breath, Brandi rang the bell. The door swung open, Melinda warmly smiled, “Brandi, glad you could come.”

Brandi’s chipmunk cheeks swelled, “My mom baked this.”

Melinda attuned to Brandi’s uneasiness, removed the cake from her hands, softly coaching her, “Relax, you’ll do fine.”

Melinda chattered away while leading Brandi into the kitchen, “I’ll hang up your coat in a minute, let me put the cake away for now, dinner will be served shortly. Are you hungry?”

Brandi slid her hand under her coat and scratched her pulpy belly, “Yeah I’m hungry, and nervous, more nervous than hungry.”

“Easy girl”, Melinda chuckled.

A short time later, once introductions were made to the other guest, Melinda escorted Brandi to the enclosed back porch where Ben was reading. Melinda pointed to Ben with a droll grin, “This is my brother, you’ll have to excuse him, he’s not much of a social animal.”

Ben cast his eyes on Brandi, focusing on her charming face before slithering his vision over her voluptuous body.

Melinda squinted at her brother, acting it up like a thespian in her glory, “Say, you don’t by chance go to the same school?”

Brandi took her lead, flinging her hand unto her hefty bosom, “I think we do? You’re Ben, right?”

Ben firmly grasped his book, a brittle tone to his voice, “Yeah, I’ve seen you.”

Melinda turned to Brandi, enquiring with a polite smile, “What about a cola?”

Brandi nodded, to which Melinda asked her brother, “What about you? Need anything?”

Ben indifferently replied as he resumed reading, “Since you‘re asking, I could use a cup of coffee.”

Melinda bounced her hip off Brandi, “Join me in the kitchen.”

Upon making tracks to the kitchen, Brandi helped herself to some chips, “You think he’s on to us?”

Melinda removed a can of cola from the fridge, “I don’t know, but who cares? Just bring him his coffee and see where it takes you.”

And Brandi did just that. Brandi slipped into the back porch sideways, her hips stretching beyond the barrier of the doorway. The porch was very small, just enough room for a weather-beaten old sofa, a coffee table and a TV resting on a short bookcase. Brandi’s generously large posterior elevated upward as she handed Ben his coffee, “Here you go!”

Ben murmured a bland, “Thanks”, his eyes briefly leaving the manuscript.

Brandi adjusted her shirt, her beefy rolls ruffling as she delicately tugged on the material. She took a hard look at Ben, asking after sipping her cola, “What’s ya reading?”

Ben glanced over his book, “Joyce, James Joyce, ever hear of him?

Brandi tapped the can, quoting Joyce much like an English scholar, “Hmmmm, how does that go? 'I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and my heart was going like mad………'”

Ben’s jaw dropped, “Amazing! Where did you learn that?”

Brandi sat down besides Ben, the sparse space left no room between them, her luscious thigh brimming against his. Brandi pushed back her bangs, “My dad’s an English professor at DePaul, I take after him.”

Ben tried to move over, a futile attempt, the armrest keeping him at bay. Brandi gently seized the book out of his and began leafing through the pages, “Nice volume you have here, you read often?”

Ben folded his arms over his chest, there was little room elsewhere to place them, “Yes, I do, obviously you do as well?”

Brandi pitched the book onto her swollen belly, inches away from her breasts, “Obviously. But my taste in literature is vast, I could get locked in a library over a long weekend and still wouldn’t have enough to read.”

Ben nodded, wedged between the armrests and her cushy big arms, he suggested, “Why don’t we move this conversation into another room?”

Brandi slowly sipped her cola, then sugary replied, “Nah, I’m comfortable here.”

She peered into Ben’s eyes, a honeysuckle smile dwelt on her lips, “Read me something?”

Brandi, mindful that Ben's interest in females was tilted towards the larger variety, purposely let the book slip away, Ben nervously retrieved the text as it advanced over her big thighs. He emitted a tense sigh as he positioned his glasses, “Wouldn’t you prefer just reading it to yourself?”

“No”, Brandi impishly replied, “I want to hear you read.”

Ben was about to read aloud from the text when his younger sister Candace wandered in with a message, “Hey, dinner’s ready!”

Candace’s eyes grew wide as she spotted Brandi practically sitting on top of her brother, “I didn’t mean to interrupt you and your girlfriend.”

Ben closed the book, “She’s not my girlfriend.”

“Right!”, Candace laughed as she hurried out of the room.

Ben swung his face toward Brandi, “Why are you here anyway?”

“It’s a long story”, Brandi announced, prying her plus sized body away from Ben, her enormous belly shaking while she heaved upward. Spinning around, Brandi’s long hair took flight, “I want a rain check on that poem.”

Ben held the book to his chest, “This wasn’t Melinda’s idea to_.”

Brandi slipped sideways through the doorway, her healthy full rear brushing along the wall, “I don’t know about you but I’m starving!”

After dinner, in which Brandi wasn’t shy with her appetite, she was invited to play a video game with Melinda’s daughters. Though lacking the skill, she took them up on the challenge. Mean while, Melinda took Ben aside, “She’s a gorgeous young thing, don’t you think?”

Ben spinelessly leaned against the fridge, “Yeah, she’s very pretty and_.”

Melinda spoke over her brother, “And everything you can imagine. You know, Miss right isn’t going to come knocking on your door, invite Brandi out or something?”

Ben nodded, “I could do that, I think?” Melinda wiped her hands on a dish towel, “You think? You better do more than think, act on it.”

Melinda implied with a crinkled brow and mischievous smirk to seize the moment. Ben nonchalantly left the kitchen and entered the family room.

“Ah Brandi, could I have a word with you?”, Ben’s awkwardness roughly displayed in his ineffective tone of voice.

“I don’t know?”, Brandi falsely questioned, “What do you think, girls?”

Melinda’s daughter’s disapproval echoed with shrieks of laughter. Brandi joined in with a soft chuckle, though told the children, “Your uncle’s not a bad guy, let me see what he wants and I’ll be right back.”

Brandi edged herself off the sofa and approached Ben, “I hope this won’t this take long, I reached level 7 and I’m about to face the hell hounds.”

Ben gestured with his hand, “Think we could talk in the hall?”

Brandi turned to the girls, “I’ll be right back.”

Once in the hall, Ben’s vision consumed Brandi’s exquisite features perfectly framed by her wavy brown hair. Her succulent lips parted into a brilliant smile with a soft glow to her gentle eyes, “What did you want to talk to me about?”

Brandi placed a hand to her hip, her ravishingly feminine figure inches away from Ben. Losing his nerve, Ben cravenly uttered , “I um, wanted to see if I can get you anything?”

Brandi understood his shyness and though she was tempted to tease him, decided to take it easy on the young man, “I’m fine, are you sure there wasn’t anything else?”

Ben silently responded with an empty expression. Brandi brought her soft bulging belly against Ben, literally interlocking her body with his as she pushed back her hair, “Well buddy, I still expect you to read to me.”

Ben’s head teetered slightly, “I can do that.”

Brandi’s hand momentarily brushed over her bosom, “Stop by my home tomorrow, I’ll give you my address.”

Brandi then veered off to the family room but spun around, purring with a smile before joining the kids, “See ya later, Ben.”

- - - - - - - -
    Ben made it over by Brandi’s home the next day, a tad uncomfortable at first but with credit due to Brandi’s congenial attitude and the Norman Rockwell atmosphere of her family, a seed of romantic bliss was planted. All throughout that week at school, a bond was formed through their mutual interest and Brandi’s feminine charm.

TWO MONTHS LATER : Brandi was spending the night by Melinda’s while watching her daughters. Casually garbed in a standard teal colored T-shirt and navy blue sweats that celebrated every pound of her voluptuous figure, Brandi was channel surfing when Ben arrived with a large pizza.

Brandi didn’t even need to leave the sofa, Ben approached her, sliding the pizza unto the coffee table before presenting her with a tender kiss. Brandi flipped over the box, grabbing a slice and chomping down on it like it was a part of her nature.

“Isn’t it hot?”, he asked with a morsel of concern.

“I don’t care”, Brandi chuckled, delicately nibbling as she fluttered her eyes, “I’m hungry!”

Ben helped himself to a slice, turning his body toward Brandi while eating.

“I hope you’re hungry too, because I’m just going to have one slice!”, Brandi managed to squeeze out before enjoying a larger bite.

Ben reeled back his head, “And this is because?”

Brandi gobbled away that slice, then pushing back her vibrant long mane she giggled while reaching for a second, “Okay, Ill have one more but that’s it. I’ve gone up to 284-pounds, I need to start watching my weight.”

Ben sampled his slice, gently bringing his free hand over Brandi’s corpulent belly, “I don’t mind watching your weight.”

Granting Ben a mischievous expression, Brandi nibbled with her reply, “That’s only because you love French kissing my navel.”

Ben’s fingers delved into the spongy surface of her chubby belly, smoothly caressing the tissue, “And you don’t?”

Brandi tilted her head near Ben’s, a brief merging of their lips was a sufficient response. Brandi calmly laid her hand over Ben’s fingers, guiding her T-shirt upward, exposing much of her swollen tummy. Subsequently she slipped her fingers unto the top of her sweats, peeling away the waist band, the lower portion of her squishy tummy bulging upon release.

Brandi’s bloated stomach jiggled mildly as Ben massaged the plump surface in a circular motion. She devoured the remaining portion of her slice, smiling with her eyes as well as lips. Ben carefully squeezed the navel region of her belly, bringing down his head, he planted his lips over her navel and capably whirled his tongue. Brandi let loose a thundering giggle, her flabby body swaying from side to side.

Ben lifted his chin, blurting in laughter, “Hold still! I can’t do it if you’re moving.”

Brandi pushed back Ben’s hair, leaning over, she snared another slice, “We’ll have plenty of time for that later, I’m hungry and you don’t want to get in the way of my appetite!”

Ben eased back into the cushions, eyeing Brandi with a comical gesture, “One slice, huh?”

“Well”, creases formed in her forehead as she took a vigorous bite, “I’m just afraid I’ll get too fat for you.”

Ben playfully smacked her belly, the sound echoing beyond the room, “Too fat for me? You’re kidding?”

Brandi rolled her doe eyes, in harmony with her feeding, “What if I got a little too huge?”

Ben inched his face as close as possible, not to interfere with her eating, his hand spread over her plump saddlebags, “I’ll let you know.”

Then he winked.

20. Jun 28, 2009 #40

Observer

Observer

Observer

EPILOGUE :

Some months later, Brandi was over at Ben’s home for another family gathering and was making herself useful in the kitchen. A shorter hairstyle decorated with curls depicted the alluring quality of her chubby face while her voluptuous figure appeared delectably stunning in a conventional sundress.

Brandi’s weight had slowly increased to just beyond the 300-pound mark but she had no qualms over the excess of her girth and neither did Ben. Sarah contently checked on the roast, her enormous belly gliding against the stove coinciding with a sturdy bounce from her backside. Melinda was seated at the table, observing his brother’s gal while peeling potatoes,

“You are a gem, Brandi, there’s no other way to describe you.” Brandi rotated her pear shaped figure toward Melinda,

“How so?” Melinda tilted her head, the pureness of her smile brightening her pretty face,

“You come in handy at our family functions and have spared my brother the pains of solitude.”

Brandi reached for a glass of apple juice, “Nah, it’s the other way around. Your brother spared me from myself.”

Melinda paused from her labor, “How so?”

Brandi tapped the glass, “You won’t believe me but at one time I was so misguided, self-absorbed and trying to live up to the expectations of others.”

Melinda gazed at Brandi in bewilderment, giggling while Brandi sipped her drink, “That is hard to believe. But anyway, I’m just happy for the both of you.”

Brandi reached toward a plate of cupcakes that laid on the counter, “Me too.”

Seizing a cupcake, Brandi received a humorous warning, “Watch it, you don’t want to spoil your appetite!”

Brandi daintily bit into the cupcake, “You kidding?”

Moving on over to the doorway, Brandi looked into the family room where Ben was conversing with his brother in law. Brandi patted her protruding belly, exchanging smiles, she casually stated with a broad smile, “All’s well that ends well.”

FINIS