AR6: Ursula's Adventure- by Matt L. (~BBW (Multiple), Magic,Romance, ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic,Romance, ~MWG - Leah's loan to her neice pays very big dividends

An Alternate Reality Story

AR6: Ursula's Adventure
by Matt L.

(For the prior story in this series, click here)

This story is the sole property of Matt L. Any reposting of this story must have the permission of Matt L. at writer@aol.com

Part One: In the Eye of the Beholder

Ursula McVictors was in the stock room of the trendy fashion store she was employed at La Feminine. Checking out the garments that just arrived, Ursula just took her time, moving in slow motion. The 22-year old beauty had shoulder length wavy blond hair, a cute round face and an ample full figure. Chubby all her life, Ursula never let her weight get in the way of her happiness. At 190 pounds, Ursula had a good sense of self-esteem, always dressed in vogue, and had many friends.

Concerning romance, Ursula was involved with a wonderful young man, Russ Mannings. Meeting in high school, Ursula and Russ quickly became an item. Ursula fell for Russ's wild sense of humor, and understanding nature. Russ at first was attracted solely to Ursula's beauty, but as he became more acquainted with her, discovered Ursula's kind heart, fun attitude and intelligence. Ursula was by every right a happy young lady, with one exception. The remarks made by other people concerning her size.

Ursula couldn't get a handle on this. She was comfortable about her weight, her family had no gripes and Russ found her simply attractive. However, this irritated Ursula to no end. The worst offender was Russ's sister Hayley. She was a smug fashion princess, whose pretty face, coal black hair and svelte figure, attracted the most superficial of males. Not that Hayley minded the guys she dated, after all it was an even trade. They got to spend cash on her and she gave them her time.

It didn't matter to Hayley that Ursula was kind, intelligent and fun to be around. What concerned this slim vixen was Ursula's appearance. Hayley considered her brother way too good looking to be hooked up with a fat chick. Hayley felt Russ could do a whole lot better. Though Hayley never told her brother about the way she felt, she did tell Ursula whenever she had the chance. This annoyed Ursula much more then she would admit, but to keep peace in the family, Ursula would bite her tongue and ignore the pretentious stick witch. Sometimes Hayley would give Ursula an icy cold, I'm superior to you because I'm slim and your not, attitude. As often as Hayley would comment in a catty flavor about Ursula's dress size and girth, Ursula would take it on the chin, and with a dab of humor laugh it off.

Upon leaving the stock room, Ursula walked over to the check out counter just as Adonia O'Bannion-Tyler entered the store. The 20-year old Adonia was Ursula's least favorite customer, a vain young lady who made it known to Ursula that her size was unappealing, unflattering and dreadful. In her form fitting red dress that drew attention to her buxom, curvy body, Adonia moved across the store like a fashion model on a runway. Thick long golden blond hair, highly attractive face and slim, well tone hour glass shape, Adonia was more then just a little hung up on her looks. Bad enough Adonia frown upon anyone who wasn't in her terms physically beautiful, especially those of the female gender who weren't slim, but coming from an upper class, wealthy family, she looked down on anyone who made a blue-collar living or didn't have a degree. Adonia was such a pretentious young woman, she gave new meaning to the old adage, beauty is only skin deep. Adonia called out for the manager, and Cherise Harker answered the call.

Cherise was a 24-year old, 105 pound soaking wet female, who was friendly in character, but lacked back bone. A pretty gal with short red hair and freckles, who had trouble accepting her skinny boyish frame. "Yes, Adonia, how may I help you today?"

Adonia cleared her throat, and Cherise corrected herself, "I mean Miss O'Bannion-Tyler."

Adonia smiled, "I need some assistance while I look over your merchandise."

Cherise quickly walked over to Ursula, and gave her the assignment. Ursula mumbled a few words, and then took to her task with a false smile written across her beautiful face. It was a real pain. Adonia had Ursula search from rack to rack looking at everything from dressed to sleep wear. After almost an hour, Ursula did manage to sell the narcissistic chick $449.00 dollars worth of garments. However, Adonia wasn't finished with Ursula yet. She had Ursula bring her items out to her car.

While in the parking lot, a couple of guys who knew Adonia back in her high school days spotted her. Adonia considering the two guys dregs because of their appearance and lower class employment, just ignored their hellos and kept her butt in motion as she went to her car. Ursula felt lucky. Even though she had to assist Adonia, she didn't hear one rude remark from her. This was against Adonia's nature, since she was known for her strong opinion and acid tongue. That was until she placed the items into the car. Slipping Ursula a dollar bill for helping her, Adonia then smiled, "Thanks a lot tubby. I'm sure you'll spend the dollar on a candy bar."

Ursula held her anger, but returned the dollar, "Thanks, but no thanks. It's part of my job to help the customer as much as possible."

As Adonia drove away, Ursula let loose her anger by screaming out loud! Upon reentering the mall, and on her way back to La Feminine, Ursula ran into Tina Kodail and her mother Greta. Though Tina was known to be somewhat of a snob, she could have been a lot worse. However, her mother Greta on the other hand was as superficial as they come.

Barely 18, Tina had long brown hair with blond highlights, a perfectly diamond shaped ever attractive face, and slim figure. Dressed in a cute halter top that flattered her well endowed breasts and flat tummy, as her skimpy shorts showed off her firm lean thighs, Tina looked over a shops window display as her mother bragged endlessly to a friend about how beautiful and popular Tina happened to be.

Greta's friend politely listened after all it was a habit with Greta that everyone was used too. Greta was quite the dish herself with short blond hair that complimented her exquisite face. Dressed in a very tight outfit that embraced her slim shapely body, Greta looked much more like Tina's sister rather then her mother.

Ursula made eye contact with Tina, who quickly turned around and faced the other direction. Not that they were exactly friends, they did know each other from socializing in the same circle. Ursula passed by Tina not saying a word. "Why bother," Ursula thought to herself. As Ursula walked towards La Feminine, she over heard Greta telling Tina, "Look at that girl and think about her the next time you want to cheat on your diet."

Ursula then heard Tina giggle at the remark. Considering the source, Ursula just shrugged it off. About an hour later Ursula met up with her good friend Tara Cheifloski for lunch. Tara, who worked over at the Hallmark cards and gift shop, was an 18-year-old classmate of Tina's. Matter of fact, Tara and Tina used to be close friends until Tina managed to lose all her baby fat, and was accepted in the popular clique of students where Tara wasn't welcome.

At 185 pounds, Tara had an issue with her weight, and a bad case of poor self-esteem. A cute gal with shoulder length dark brown hair, gentle hazel eyes and sweet round face, Tara was rather easy going, and a tad shy. Feeling uncomfortable and awkward due to her size, Tara would try to hide her body underneath baggy clothes, though many times resulting in the opposite effect.

Ursula would often try to convince Tara that she was a beautiful young lady, and that the right outfit would do wonders for her shape. Ursula failed at every attempt because Tara had it branded in her mind, women can't be attractive unless their slim.

As the girls shared a pizza, Ursula brought up the prom, "Did that nice guy you were telling me about ask you to the prom yet?"

Tara sipped her cola, "Actually no. He's taking Tina Kodail."

Ursula almost dropped her slice of pizza, "What! But you told me he was warming up to you!"

Tara nodded as she reached over and took a slice of pizza for herself, "Yeah Ursula he was. I mean we were getting along so well, but Tina showed up and flirted with his ego. I asked Tina to back off since I really like Steve, and she has more admirers then anyone else I know. Guess what she told me?"

Ursula shrugged her shoulders, "What?"

Flipping back her hair in an arrogant manner, Tara flawlessly impersonated Tina, "Oh Tara, your a nice girl but your simply not in Steve's league. You’re better off looking for someone closer to your own body type, leaving the hot guys for us babes."

Ursula blinked, "Your serious?"

Tara shook her head, "Straight up serious. Then our little Miss beauty queen had the nerve to invite Steve to a wedding. After that I was history in his book."

Ursula bit into another slice of pizza, "Be the better woman and win him back. You can do it."

Tara looked over her big belly, then back at Ursula, "You mean fatter woman. Why would Steve want me when he can have Tina? After all she's right. She is a babe."

Ursula disagreed, "Come off it Tara, your just as attractive as Tina."

Tara sunk into her chair, "I don't think so."

Ursula leaned over the table towards her friend, "All you need to do is take better care of your appearance!"

Ursula eased back into her chair, "Anyway your the better woman, and not by a slim margin either."

That comment received a chuckle from Tara, "Slim margin, yeah right. I still remember when I first met Tina. My gosh, we we're like ten years old and Tina was even chubbier then I was."

Ursula concurred, "Yeah, she was a well fed little butterball until her mom put her on that strict diet before entering high school."

Tara sat up straight, "Tina was pudgy alright. You know we used to be pretty good friends until she started hanging around those jocks and cheerleaders. Then to top it all off, her mom calls my mom and says she doesn't want me around Tina anymore because I'm a bad influence. Ever since then we just drifted apart."

Ursula laughed, "Yeah, like Tina would lose her self-control and gain all the weight back, just because she's around you. If Mrs. Kodail didn't pressure Tina, and watch her like a hawk, she'd be as chubby as we are."

Tara smiled, "I like to think she would have been a blimp. That makes me feel better."

Ursula smiled, "Sure Tara, have it your way. Her Mother is a snob alright. She's conditioned Tina into thinking she's not beautiful unless she's thin. I feel a little bad for Tina, but just a little."

Tara couldn't agree, "Why would you feel bad for Tina? Her body is perfect, her face flawless, she's very popular and she took Steve away from me!"

Ursula understood and used some humor to cheer up her friend. "Well, Tara, fat cells don't fade away, they only shrink. Chances are, when Tina starts to put the weight back on she'll blow up like a balloon."

Tara laughed, "That would be so awesome! I can't wait for that to happen."

Ursula acknowledged the fact, "It will happen sooner or later."

Upon returning home from the dress shop, Ursula phoned Russ at his place of business. They spoke about going to supper at a posh new restaurant, and then seeing a movie afterwards. However in the course of the conversation, Russ asked his sweetheart, "Would you mind picking me up? Hayley has a friend over who needs my help."

Ursula wasn't the jealous type, but still had to ask, "What kind of help?"

Russ replied, "She's a psychology major at the U of I, and needs to write a paper about classical conditioning. Since I'm a social worker, Hayley thought I could give her a hand."

Ursula was a little annoyed by this, since she figured Hayley had something up her sleeve. "Can't Hayley help her? After all she's in nursing school, and must know at least a little psychology."

Russ chuckled, "You know Hayley doesn't help anyone," Russ then informed Ursula, "I don't mind giving Krystal a hand. I met her once before and I know you'd like her. She's a very nice young lady with some really unique opinions..."

That was enough for Ursula, "Okay, you've given me more information then I need to know. Help the stick chick, I'll pick you up at around eight o'clock."

Russ curiously asked, "How did you know Krystal's slender?"

Ursula giggled, "She's Hayley's friend, right?"

Once off the phone Ursula headed for the shower. Glancing over her full figure, hands on her spacious hips, Ursula smiled at her reflection. "What's the big deal about the way I look?" Ursula turned sideways, and tapped her big belly, "I don't have a problem with my appearance, why does it bother others?" Moving closer to the mirror, Ursula inspected her pretty face, "I think I'm a rather fetching young lady." Taking a step away from the mirror, Ursula slowly scrutinized her body, and then winked at her image. "They all need their heads examine because I'm beautiful!"

Upon completing her shower, Ursula lounged around her apartment until she needed to get ready for her dinner date with Russ. As Eight O'clock drew near, Ursula looked every bit the vixen. Her shapely full figure was tightly wrapped in a low cut black and red dress that flaunted her well-endowed breasts and elaborated her luxurious derriere. Leaving her apartment, Ursula ran into another female who had a sour attitude towards plus size women, Drusilla Opperheim.

The 25-year old Drusilla was quite the babe with a soft delicate face, curly light brown hair tied in a bouncy ponytail and sleek trim figure. Drusilla was in her trademark tight T-shirt and spandex slacks that showed off her firm breasts, tight tummy, small waist, narrow hips, round tone butt and lean thighs.

Vain as the day was long, and very much into self-approbation, Drusilla loved attention. A newlywed as well, she worked out 24-7 and had no employment to speak of since she married a man of means. A chubby gal in high school, Drusilla fought the battle of bulge, and dropped nearly 80 pounds before her 21st birthday. It was her opinion that female beauty depended on dress size, and she didn't keep her opinion a secret. Needless to say, she thought Ursula looked frumpy and unattractive.

"Wow! That's a beautiful dress Ursula," Drusilla remarked in her so perky it was irritating voice. Resting her bony butt along side of Ursula's car, Drusilla added her own brand of insult compliment, "It really flatters your shape, and doesn't make you look as fat."

Ursula laughed it off, "Thank you for noticing."

Drusilla moved away from the car as Ursula opened the door. Glancing over Ursula's large behind, Drusilla was bold enough to comment, "Your butt is so huge! Hasn't any one ever told you how big it is?"

Ursula smiled, "Actually no. I think I look fine."

Drusilla wouldn't concede, "Wouldn't you prefer having a small shapely rear end just like me?"

Ursula hopped into her car, "I haven't a problem with my rear end, why do you?"

Drusilla in an arrogant manner placed her hands on her narrow hips, "Well it's disgusting. You should make some time to work out with me. Going on a diet wouldn't be such a bad idea either."

Drusilla had spent Ursula's last good nerve and with a quick, "Have a nice evening," then drove away.

Reaching the modest ranch style house where Russ lived with his sister, Ursula rang the doorbell. Answering the door in less then a minute was Hayley. She smiled, "Hello Ursula. I know you had plans for dinner with my brother, but he's busy right now, so you'll going to have to eat alone."

Not saying a word, Ursula just walked by Hayley, and searched the house for Russ. Hayley continued with her snide comments as she followed Ursula. "You shouldn't mind eating alone. After all that means more food for you, and I can tell just by looking at you, you must love to eat."

Finally Ursula discovered Russ in the basement. Russ was sitting on a couch next to a gorgeous young lady with wire frame glasses that complimented her exquisite face, long curly blond hair and slim figure. Dressed in a tight T-shirt and form fitting slacks, Krystal Quamor was the textbook femme fatale. Ursula went unnoticed, taking much delight in watching Russ fight off Krystal’s advances. Krystal would snuggle up to Russ and he would move away. She'd play with his hair and he'd brush her hand away. She'd stroke his chin and he would reposition himself on the couch. Ursula found this to be rather cute, and smiled. Hayley walked up behind Ursula and whispered, "That's my friend Krystal Quamor with Russ. You have to admit she's easy on the eyes. A real babe."

Ursula turned to Hayley, "And you’re telling me this, because?"

Hayley smiled, "Well I'd say there's no competition between you and Krystal. She'll win my brother's heart in no time at all. She's not a beefy chick either like someone we both know."

Ursula giggled and then yelled over to Russ, "I'll be waiting in the living room anytime your ready!"

As Ursula headed for the living Russ stood up, though Krystal grabbed his arm and pulled him down on top of her. Once in the living room Ursula took a seat and turned on the television. Hayley wearing a black strapless evening gown that accented her curvy figure, started to brag about her latest date. "Guess where I'm off to tonight?"

Ursula trying to pay attention to Seinfeld remarked, "A witches convention?"

Hayley laughed, "I'm going to dinner at that trendy new restaurant on Rush Street. You know the one, where all the celebrities go. Miles Rutherford is taking me. He's an executive with Lokis publishing. Not only is Miles very good looking, but more important he's rich."

Hayley was spewing her venom as the doorbell rang, which she promptly answered. It was Logan Monahan, a nice enough, handsome young man who had a crush on Hayley ever since high school, and she knew it. Though at 300-pounds, he just wasn't appealing to Hayley. However, this didn't stop Hayley from taking advantage of Logan's good nature, by having him do chores around the house and running errands. Hayley would only have to give him a few scraps of her time, and the promise of a date that she never found time for. As much as Logan actually cared about Hayley, she despised him because he didn't fit into her world of the attractive elite she clung to. Logan handed Hayley a few items he picked up for her at the store and then complimented her on how beautiful she looked. Hayley took the package and politely lead Logan outdoors where she thanked him, and lied about having him over for coffee in the near future. Hayley walked back inside with a smug little smile upon her face.

Ursula pressed the mute button on the remote control, and turned to Hayley, "That guy really likes you and you treat him like crap! Have some human dignity and let him loose if your not interested in him!"

Hayley laughed, "Let him loose? Then who'll wash my car and run to Walgreen’s for me!"

Ursula stood up and was about to unload her anger, when Russ quickly entered the room with Krystal tailing behind. Russ took Ursula by the hand, "Ready to go?"

Ursula nodded, "Yeah, just in the nick of time."

Krystal ran up to Russ, "Thanks Russ, you've been a peach. Maybe we can get together tomorrow?"

Russ didn't bother to reply, he just flew out the door with Ursula. Krystal shrugged her shoulders as she told Hayley, "I used my best moves on the guy. He must be in love with her."

Hayley coldly remarked, "I don't want my brother in love, I want him happy!" Reaching into her purse, Hayley removed a fifty-dollar bill. "We'll try again tomorrow. Wear something sexy and get rid of the glasses."

Krystal shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, okay. I would love to date your brother."

Hayley calmly walked to Krystal and then shouted, "That’s the whole point!"

Just outside of the restaurant, Ursula grabbed Russ by his shoulders and planted a big kiss. "Wow! What was that about? I thought you'd be angry because I was with Hayley's friend."

Ursula kissed Russ a second time, then brought his body closer to hers. "I'm so proud of you! I saw how that little coquette was in hot pursuit, but you kept your loyalty."

Ursula squeezed Russ and then kissed him again. Russ smiled, "I appreciate your thankfulness, but to be honest, it's really not a big deal."

Ursula took Russ by the hand, "It is to me. Most guys couldn't be as faithful."

Russ laughed, "Well baby remember, not only are you the only woman for me, but since Krystal is Hayley's friend I'm sure their very much a like. So why would I consider leaving you for someone like that? Understand?"

Ursula nodded, "Yeah I know what you mean."

Together they entered the restaurant, arm in arm.

Observer

Part Two: Aunt Leah’s Remedy

A week later Ursula made a visit to her Aunt at her place of business, an antique store. Entering the store Ursula saw her Aunt Leah talking to a preppy looking young lady with long flowing red hair and a waifs figure. Leah turned to Ursula and smiled. "Take a seat sweetie, I'll be with’cha momentarily."

Ursula sat down and picked up an old copy of Mad magazine as Leah led the young lady to a room at the back of the store. Within ten minutes Leah returned, greeting Ursula with a big hug and kiss on the forehead. "You look so beautiful Ursula."

Ursula cheerfully smiled. "Thank you Auntie, you look beautiful yourself as well."

Leah looked over her old fashion horn rim glasses as she told her niece, "So young lady, why don’t I fetch us some tea, and then we can resort to a little girl talk."

Ursula giggled, then humorously mimicked her Aunt’s tone of voice, "That would smashing, thank you."

Shaking her head as she laughed, Leah went to prepare the tea. Ursula followed her Aunt and inquired, "What happen to that preppy young lady you were talking to?"

Leah replied, "She's off to be with the love of her life on a farm in Oklahoma."

Ursula and Leah mingled for quite a while, sipping tea and waiting on a few customers. Towards closing time, the topic of discussion turned to romance. "Your Uncle Igor still treats me like a newlywed. He’ll surprise me with flowers and leave sweet notes on my pillow."

Ursula grinned. "Russ is a romantic breed of man himself. He’s thoughtful and quite affectionate. Matter of fact Auntie, Russ is totally devoted to me."

Leah smiled," That's wonderful to hear honey. It’s a shameful fact but loyalty is awfully rare these days."

Ursula informed her Aunt about the situation that happens the following week. A sour look took to Leah’s face. "Russ’s sister doesn’t cotton to you because she thinks you’re too heavy for him?"

Ursula placed her hands on top of her thick thighs, "Yeah. I mean Russ isn’t bother by my size, why should it bother her? After all Russ thinks I’m beautiful."

Leah stood up, "Is she actually that petty?"

Ursula went into detail concerning Hayley’s lack of character. "Hayley’s so smug and superficial. A damn snob who looks down on anyone she feel’s isn’t attractive or important. She even has the nerve to take advantage of people she doesn’t even like."

Leah nodded. "I can just imagine what she looks like a gorgeous face with high cheekbones and pouty lips, wavy dark as the night hair, and piercing green eyes. Along with curvy svelte body and the heart of a minx."

Ursula choked on her tea, "Your right!"

Leah leaned over her niece, "What if I told you I could even the score between you and that little siren?"

Ursula chuckled. "Tell me your secret, there's a few other chicks who’ve been giving me a headache."

Leah became curious, "Really Ursula, tell me?"

Ursula sipped her tea, "There's not much to tell you Aunt Leah other then there’s a few other girls that I know who give me a hard time because I’m not a size 4."

Ursula continued as she glanced over her big belly and thick thighs. "Actually I don’t get it, what's their hang up? We’re all not meant to be the same size."

Leah walked over to an old colonial style cabinet just a few steps away from her niece. "Sweetie, all I can tell you is that people are condition to feel uncomfortable about people who are different or just don’t fit into what’s considered the norm. In our society a women’s beauty is measured by dress size, and that’s unfair. It never made much sense to me. Bad enough the fashion and entertainment industry have the general female population convinced that to be attractive you need to be slender but, peer pressure to look a certain way takes away from a person’s individuality."

Ursula walked over to her Aunt as Leah shouted, "I found it!" Turning to Ursula, Leah explained, "I would have had you just take a look into my mirror, but I think this will serve your cause in much more efficient manner."

Ursula asked about the mirror and Leah remarked," Forget about the mirror, I'm loaning you this."

Leah handed her niece an antique bronze bracelet with bizarre looking charms hanging from it. "Snazzy! Thanks Auntie."

Ursula tried the bracelet on as Leah informed her, "While wearing this bracelet you can alter the reality of anyone you choose."

Ursula laughed as she shook her arm jiggling the bracelet, "Get out of town!"

Leah shook her head, "I'm serious Ursula it'll work." Brushing back Ursula’s bang’s away from her forehead, Leah kissed her and then remarked, "Remember sweetie, it's only a loan."

Ursula nodded as she smiled. "I'll remember Auntie and thanks."

Leah walked her Niece to the door. Be careful on your way home, okay. I love you."

Ursula hugged her Aunt and kissed her cheek, "I love you too Auntie. Give my best to Uncle Igor."

As Ursula was on her way home she decided to stop off for some ice cream. The ice cream shop was almost completely empty, with exception of two full figure thirty-something females enjoying banana splits. Ursula strolled on over to the counter and was waited on by an 18-year old slim gal whose red and gold uniform accented her curvy figure. Her face was of a classical beauty, and her long curly black hair hung down almost to her small, yet round bottom. Chewing gum, the waitress looked over Ursula’s full figure, and grinned in a peevish manner. "What will it be?" the waitress asked in a rather condescending tone of voice.

Ursula glanced over the menu that hung on the wall behind the counter. "Hmmm, I think I’ll have...."

The waitress interrupted Ursula, "Yeah, tough choice. We only have like 47 flavors."

Ursula shook the comment off and ordered two scoops of chocolate chip ice cream on a dish. The waitress giggled, "Just two scoops?"

Ursula nodded and sternly replied, "Yeah, just two."

The waitress filled the dish, giggling again as she replied, "I was just wondering if you needed anything else." Handing Ursula the dish, the waitress then licked her fingers, and remarked, "All those calories, some of us can’t afford to indulge beyond this."

Ursula blew that remark off as well and chose to sit at a table near the other two customers. Though within earshot, Ursula over heard the slim waitress tell her co-worker, "Like those fat chicks actually need anymore ice cream."

The other waitress was a plump mature woman of around forty with short red hair and comely face. She listened as the younger waitress continued to harp about the full figured customers.

"Don’t they have any self-respect?" the younger waitress continued to rant for a full five minutes until the older waitress decided to speak up, "Listen Chesna. You’re a beautiful young lady."

Chesna flung her hands over her narrow hips and announced with a song in her voice, "Damn straight I’m beautiful."

The other waitress continued, "But don’t be too vain my friend, because you’ll never know what the future has in store for you. After all Chesna, I used to be just as slim as you are at your age. I was even a cheerleader just like you. Before I knew it, I put on twenty pounds before I turned 21."

Chesna remarked, "Yeah but, even if I weren’t a cheerleader no way would I let myself get fat like those thunder chicks."

Ursula overhearing the whole conversation leaned back into her chair. Smiling, Ursula thought to herself, "What an ideal time to check out the bracelet." Ursula watched as the younger waitress, Chesna fawned over her reflection in the glass over the ice cream. Chesna took a step back and placed her hand over her flat tummy, then turning sideways, glanced over her firm breasts. Chesna noticed Ursula watching her and as she slid her hands over her slim waist giving Ursula a very catty smile. That was enough! Ursula thought to herself, "What if the love for your appearance young lady was a lust for sweets. A desire you couldn’t possibly fill."

Ursula felt a cold chill that shook her entire body. Looking back at Chesna, Ursula was amazed! Chesna was now a hefty 300-pound female! She was so fat that her uniform was stretched to its limit. Chesna’s face was now very pudgy with extremely chubby cheeks and thick double chin. Chesna’s mane was now short, and combed back, held in place with bobbie pins. Gone were the facial features of a classical beauty, replaced by a face many would describe as average looking or even plain. Chesna’s upper arms were huge and flabby; her breasts had become overly large, and sagged due to their weight upon her enormous belly. Chesna’s uniform couldn’t hide the sets of rolls that circled her spacious waist, the thickest roll resting over her hips that were excessively wide. Her butt had gotten huge and pushed out over her swollen thunder thighs. Ursula folded her arms over her ample cleavage, and remarked to herself, "My gosh, the bracelet actually works."

Minus her well tone cheerleader body, the now flabby and frumpy looking Chesna lost her bad attitude. Much sweeter and down to earth, Chesna was now a heavyset version of the girl next door, in every sense of the word. Once finishing her ice cream and on her way to the door, Ursula walked by Chesna who was wiping off tables. Chesna smiled in a friendly manner, "Thank you for coming Miss. Please come again."

Ursula paused for a brief second and turned to Chesna returning the smile. "You’re very welcome, and I will." On the way to her car, Ursula's thought to herself, "I can’t wait until tomorrow."

Observer

Part Three: The Comeuppance

The next morning as Ursula walked out of her apartment she ran into Drusilla Opperheim, who was just about to take her morning jog. Ursula grinned as she noticed Drusilla in her neon pink-jogging outfit complete with headband. Ursula just stood in her tracks and waited for Drusilla to come to her.

Drusilla jogged over to Ursula and in a perky tone of a voice remarked, "You have to lose that gut it makes you look shoddy."

Patting Ursula on her belly, Drusilla then smiled. "Why not join me at the health club tonight? After all you really need to drop those pounds."

Ursula replied in an equally cheerful tone, "Drusilla, you look fantastic."

Drusilla placed her hands over her narrow hips, "Thank you for the compliment. You’re right, I'm one delicious babe."

Ursula tilted her head, then smiled," Your tummy is so flat, your thighs so lean, my gosh it’s so hard to believe."

Drusilla folded her arms over her breasts, and with a sour look across her face asking, "What's so hard to believe?"

Ursula replied, "That you were once a chubby chick yourself."

Drusilla felt a little uncomfortable and embarrassed. She thought her years as a queen-size young lady were long forgotten, though Ursula opened old wounds that never healed.

"Well actually I wasn’t all that heavy."

Ursula laughed, "Au contraire my little fitness princess, if my memory serves me correct, you were very chubby in high school."

Drusilla grew all the more upset; " Well that was a long time ago."

Ursula, incensed at Drusilla's unrelenting past insults, didn’t let up, "Actually that wasn’t so long ago Dru."

Drusilla had heard enough, though as she was turning to leave, Ursula grabbed her arm. "Wait a minute! What gives you the right to criticize a person because of their size just because you’ve managed to slim down?"

Drusilla was speechless as Ursula continued, "Did you ever consider what your life would be like if you never lost the weight? I doubt you would have ever married a successful businessman who needed a trophy wife. Matter of fact I’m sure you’d be even heavier today."

Drusilla broke free from Ursula’s grip, "No way, you fat slob! Your jealous of me because I’m slim and....."

A cold chill swept through Ursula’s body and Drusilla was transformed before completing her sentence. At 312 pounds Drusilla became the woman she would have been if she never lost the weight. Drusilla was still a pretty gal with a cute round face and distinct double chin. Her newly acquired short hairstyle was wavy and accented the roundness of her face.

Dressed in the uniform of a fast food waitress, Drusilla’s once athletic figure was replaced with the body of a couch potato. Drusilla’s breasts and upper arms increased somewhat in size, her belly was huge, and her thick waist had rolls that poured over her expanded hips. Drusilla’s lower half of her body was even bigger, with an enormous bubble butt that flung out over her massive thighs.

Drusilla smiled at Ursula as if they had been friends for many years. "Why not join me after you get home from work Ursula? There’s a Love Boat marathon on television tonight, we can order out and watch it together."

Ursula reached out, and held Drusilla’s flabby upper arm. "I’m so sorry Dru, I have plans for after work tonight. But I’ll take a rain check for later in the week."

Drusilla twisted her large pear shaped body in a carefree motion and giggled, "Going out with your boyfriend Russ?"

Ursula laughed. "Yeah, something like that. I have business with his sister."

As the Two females made tracks out of the building, Drusilla asked, "Would you mind giving me a ride to Annie Burgers?"

Ursula threw her arm around Drusilla’s shoulder, "Sure, I don’t mind helping out a friend."

Drusilla giggled as she replied, "Thank you, I hate having to walk to work."

Once at La Feminine, business was slow, customers scarce. Ursula was leafing through a copy of Dimensions magazine when she noticed Cherise folding T-shirts. "My gosh that girl is so skinny. She's a stick," Ursula thought to herself as she put down the magazine, and walked over to Cherise. Ursula began to help her co-worker, and as they shared in a little small talk, Ursula asked, "Not to be too nosey but are you dating anyone?"

Cherise chuckled, "No one exclusive, but yeah I have boyfriends."

A sole customer entered the store, and after Ursula waited on the woman, she wandered back to Cherise. Cherise smiled and told Ursula, "Actually I’ve hit a dry spell. I haven’t had a date in a couple of months."

Ursula acknowledged Cherise’s thin figure, "Well most guys like slim chicks, so I’m sure you’ll be out with someone in short order."

Cherise took a breath, then replied, " I hate my body."

Ursula looked over Cherise’s size 2 figure, dressed in a peach colored T-shirt and tan shorts. Cherise was as flat chested as they come, her hips very narrow, her thighs ultra lean, and her butt non-existent. "I mean I have no shape at all. You know, we have such beautiful garments here that I would love to buy, but why bother. I just don’t have the body for them."

Ursula asked, "Have you ever tried to gain weight?"

Cherise nodded, "Yeah, but it’s no use. You know I used to stuff tissue paper into my bra, isn't that pathetic?"

Ursula touched her bracelet, and thought to herself, "What if Cherise was 40 pounds heavier?"

Boom! With that thought Cherise was transformed into a 145-pound voluptuous babe! Taking a step back, Ursula glanced over the new Cherise. Her hair was long and curly, dangling down her back, and her beautiful face was now oval in shape with fuller cheeks and slight double chin. Upon her body was a short, tight red dress that accented her every curve. Cherise now had ample breasts, womanly hips and a small tummy pouch. Her posterior was generous in size and perfectly tone thighs were thick. Cherise tossed her lustrous mane over her shoulders, "Mind if I leave for lunch a little early today? I’m supposed to meet up with Matt."

Ursula warmly smiled, "Be my guest."

A few hours later, right after Cherise left for lunch, Krystal entered the store. Krystal smiled a catty grin in Ursula’s direction then proceeded to roam the store. Wearing a light green tank top that showed off her large bust and flat tummy, and black shorts, which drew attention to her small round butt, and luxurious thighs, Krystal knew she looked every bit the vixen.

Making a point to bring this knowledge home to Ursula, Krystal paraded around the store like a fashion model on a runway. Ursula casually walked over, and confronted her would be nemesis. "Funny seeing you here Krystal. Looking for anything special?"

Krystal smiled like a viper, "Well actually I’m looking for something sexy to lure the man of my dreams. Of course I don’t expect you to understand?"

Ursula took a defensive stance, "What wouldn’t I understand?"

Krystal replied in rather condescending tone, "What’s sexy."

That was enough for Ursula! A cold chill snapped through her body and standing in front of her was a 310-pound Krystal! To Ursula’s surprise, Krystal looked all the more becoming as a full sized young lady. Krystal’s hair was pulled back, and tied in a bouncy ponytail; her exquisite face was chubby with apple cheeks and prominent double chin. Her pink T-shirt enhanced her well-endowed cleavage and beautiful big belly. Rolls circled Krystal’s thick waist and her hips were extremely wide. The gray sweat pants she wore left little room for her spacious butt that pushed upwards and out over her immense thunder thighs.

Krystal blinked her eyes, as if all things were correct, "Ursula, maybe you can help me find a nice dress for tonight. I have a date with this guy who I think like’s somebody else, so I need something to really grab his attention, and woo him away from her."

Ursula was to the point," If your talking about Russ, he's not interested in you."

A funny smirk took to Krystal’s face, "Who said anything about Russ?"

Krystal playfully shoved Ursula then remarked, "Maybe Hayley asked me to try and wedge you and Russ apart, but who’s kidding who? The guy’s in love with you, I’m no contest. Actually I’m interested in someone who likes Hayley, but keep it between us, okay?"

Ursula laughed and then briefly hugged her former adversary. "Yeah. I'll keep it our secret. Come on, I'll help you find a dress that’ll make him forget all about Hayley."

As the two females looked over a countless number of dresses, Krystal announced to Ursula, "You know something? I think we’re going to become good friends."

Ursula smiled as she removed a gorgeous dress, and handed it to Krystal, "Know something Krystal? I think your right."

A short time later, after Ursula sold Krystal a rather trendy looking dress and Cherise returned from lunch, Ursula grabbed her purse, and made tracks to the mall’s food court. On her way Ursula ran into Adonia O’Bannion-Tyler. Adonia was wearing a yellow summer dress that hugged her shapely slim figure, catching the eyes of more then a few male shoppers.

Ursula watched as two such young men made a point of saying hello to the pretentious Ms. O’Bannion-Tyler. One of the guys, Nick Bruar was actually a former boyfriend from high school. Though Adonia would have nothing to do with Nick anymore since he worked at Sears. The other guy was Vance Rogosterm, considered by many to be a playboy, with a bad reputation for using women. Vance told Nick, "Forget it man, that ice princess is a waste of time."

Nick just ignored his friend, and tried to catch Adonia’s attention, "Hey Adonia, remember me? Nick Bruar? We dated in high school."

Adonia only smiled and kept her pace. Vance tried to reason with his friend, "She’s not a big deal. If she thinks she’s all that and wants to pretend she doesn’t know you, then the hell with her."

However Nick wouldn’t listen to reason. He found Adonia more attractive then ever, and just wanted to ask her for a friendly little date. Nick stepped in front of Adonia, causing her to stop in her tracks. "You can’t just say hello to me? It’s not like we’re strangers."

A shrewish smile formed upon Adonia’s beautiful face, as she arrogantly told him, "I remember you. I also remember you’re not in my league, so leave me alone, and go bother someone else. Someone closer to your social status."

Adonia rolled her eyes and Nick moved out of her way. Though as Adonia continued on her journey, Nick yelled to her, "What makes you think your better then me?"

Adonia didn’t even bother to turn around and face Nick as she replied, "Want me to make a list?"

Vance caught with Nick, "Don’t worry about it man, she's not worth your time."

Vance offered Nick a few words of advice, as they watched Adonia stop, and check out a shop’s window display. Ursula surmised, "Perhaps if Adonia wasn’t so slim she wouldn’t be so snobby."

A cold chill ran through Ursula’s body and Adonia was now a much different young lady! At 275 pounds Adonia looked like a fat tramp! Her blond hair was now short with pink high lights while her pretty face was round with a wider nose, chipmunk cheeks, and thick double chin. Over doing it with the cosmetics, Adonia wore blue eye shadow, purple mascara, pink rouge, and cherry red lipstick. She had long tacky earrings and a stud in her bottom lip.

Adonia was dressed in a light blue tube top and black leather skirt that hung down just above her knees. Adonia had big, flabby upper arm's, and her overly buxom breasts, with a red rose tattoo on her left one, looked like they were going to pop out at any minute. Her corpulent potbelly had a navel ring, and her swollen waist supported a few chunky rolls of fat. Adonia’s hips spread out very wide, and her enormous butt hung over her huge meaty thighs. Gaudy looking rings on every other finger purple nail polish, and rather cheap perfume for a girl of such means, completed the picture.

Ursula couldn’t help but smile as she watched Adonia approach Nick and purred, "Nick Bruar; don’t I know you from high school?"

Nick shrugged his shoulders, for in this reality they never dated. "I don’t know, maybe? Who are you?"

Before Adonia could reply, Vance remarked," That's the fat rich chick Adonia. Remember? She was in our senior year English class."

Adonia flung her hands on her spacious hips, and wiggled her round butterball body in a sultry manner. "I'm so flattered you remember me."

Vance pulled Nick by his arm, took him aside, as Adonia smiled and loudly chewed her gum.

"You really don’t remember her?" Vance asked Nick, who then turned and quickly glanced at Adonia.

Nick searched his mind, then remembered, "Yeah, okay. She was that porky chick who hung out with the nerds."

Vance shook his head then smiled, "She's suppose to be real easy now."

Nick remarked with a sour look upon his face, " No way would I sleep with that blimp."

Vance raised his eyebrows and tilted his head. "Suit yourself."

Adonia giggled in a bimboish tone, "Are you guys talking about me?"

The guys turned around, and Adonia walked over to them, swinging her hips, her breasts bouncing as she moved. "My folks are going to Palm Springs this weekend, why not stop by. I’ll have plenty of beer and food."

Adonia placed her hands on her hips, and thrust her breasts as her belly jiggled.

" I don’t think you fellas will get bored," Adonia remarked in her high pitch bimbo voice.

Nick wasn’t interested in this version of Adonia at all. He didn’t find her at all attractive, and her lewd behavior was a big turn off. "Actually I’m busy this weekend, all weekend."

However, Vance took up her on the invitation. Adonia was much more woman then what Vance was used to, but he was a sleaze ball, and as long as she was willing too put out, he'd make himself available. "I think I can accommodate you Adonia."

Adonia moved into Vance’s reach, and after they engaged in a long kiss, Adonia rubbed her body up against his and then taking his head in her hands, she shoved his head into her massive knockers. Adonia laughed as Vance took her by the waist, and kissed her neck. "Okay young man, get plenty of rest, you’re going to need it."

Adonia walked away, her big butt jiggling like jell-o, and her large breasts bouncing as she moved. Ursula stood in Adonia’s path, and as Adonia looked to Ursula she dropped her head to avoid making eye contact. Ursula could tell Adonia felt inferior, which explained her trashy life style.

Ursula called over to Adonia, and Adonia stopped, and turned to her. "Hey Adonia, why not stop over by the shop once my lunch break is over, and I’ll see about setting you up with more appropriate attire."

Adonia smiled, "What for? I’m happy with the way I look, and the guys love me. I’m a sexy babe." Adonia then giggled as she wiggled her hips.

Ursula felt bad. She had no idea that a heavier version of Adonia would result in Adonia the trollop. Ursula took hold of the charm, and closed her eyes, wondering what Adonia would be like if hanging out with the nerdy students influenced her life. Opening her eye’s after a cold chill rattled her body; Ursula discovered another version of an overweight Adonia.

Adonia was no longer a loose young woman, but a geek! The 325-pound Adonia had a cute chubby face, with swollen cheeks, and a much thicker double chin. Her face was void of makeup and her blond hair was long, limp, and somewhat messy. Upon her butterball body, Adonia wore an unbuttoned plaid cotton shirt that exposed the peach colored Britney Spears T-shirt she had underneath, and checkered sweat pants.

Adonia’s oversize breasts laid on top of her huge whopper of a belly which hung downwards, and her spacious waist was almost as wide as her extended hips. Adonia’s hindquarter was big and bloated, spreading over her colossal thighs. Adonia cheerfully smiled, then asked in a very nasal sounding voice, "What’s up Ursula?"

Ursula placed her hand over Adonia’s broad shoulder," I was thinking, maybe you should stop by La Feminine, and maybe we can find you some nice outfits."

Adonia was ecstatic, "Wow! That would be so cool! I never know what to wear? Think I could be as pretty as you?"

Ursula chuckled, "Yeah, I’m sure of it. But meet me there in about an hour I’m off to the food court for lunch."

Adonia shook her head, "Sure Ursula. Anyways I’m on my way to the bookstore. A new volume of the works of Ray Bradbury is on sale!"

Ursula spoke with Adonia for a few minutes longer, and discovered that this version of Adonia was a much nicer person. Adonia volunteered at the children's hospital, did chores around the house for an elderly woman, was the Midwest chess champion, had a boyfriend away at college, and was going to Palm Springs with her parents. Ursula invited Adonia to join her for lunch, though Adonia had just eaten before leaving home, so she declined but accepted a rain check. "See you in about an hour," Adonia smiled to her new buddy.

Ursula nodded her head, "Yeah, and later we’ll do something about your hair."

Adonia laughed, "Sounds like a plan!"

Ursula was relieved. It was better that Adonia was a heavy set geek, then a fat hussy.

Observer

Once Adonia hurried off to the bookstore, Ursula wandered to the food court, and to her surprise, found Tina arguing with her mother, Greta. Tina was wearing a short purple T-shirt that enhanced her perky medium size breasts, and flat tummy, while the blue jean cut off’s she wore showcased her perfectly tone thighs. Greta like wise looked becoming in a blue silk blouse and black slacks that complimented her small round tush. "Mom! All I want is a milk shake! What's the big deal?"

Greta stood with her hands on her narrow hips, "Do I have to remind you what a little piggy you were at lunch, not even an hour ago!"

Tina folded her arms over her bosom, "No mom. I remember your lecture. But I was hungry!"

Greta shouted back, "If you lose your shape young lady forget about your modeling career!"

Tina mumbled something to herself, and Greta continued to chastise her daughter. "Have you forgotten how fat you used to be? If your not going to pay attention to what you eat, you’re going to gain all the weight back!"

Tina looked to the floor. "I knew it was a bad idea to invite you to go shopping with me to for a prom dress."

Greta laughed, "If it wasn’t for me young lady, no doubt you wouldn’t be as slim or popular as you are today!"

Tina drew a breath," Can't I cheat on my diet every once in a while without it becoming a federal case!"

Greta sternly remarked, "No! It took me a lot of time and effort to slim you down, and I will not see you get fat again! If you were still a fat girl, no way would you have as many boyfriends, or hang out in such a prestigious crowd."

Tina turned to look away from her Mother, and noticed Ursula watching. "Hey tubby, mind your own business!"

Ursula smiled, "Are you talking to me?"

Tina shook her head, "Yeah I’m talking to you, you big moose!"

Greta grabbed her daughter’s upper arm, and pointed to Ursula. "You want to be like her? Fat and unattractive!"

Ursula walked over to the two females, and smiled with pride. "I have to disagree with you Mrs. Kodail, I think I’m very attractive!"

Tina laughed, "Yeah right!"

Ursula closed her eyes, and the two slim women entered their alternate realities. Tina became the Tina who never lost the weight and Greta changed into the woman she would have been if she never watched her weight. Tina was now a hefty 305-pounds! Her hair, minus the blond highlights, was now straight, and almost shoulders length. Tina’s very chubby face with acne covered chipmunk cheeks and thick double chin was very average looking.

Matter of fact, without the use of cosmetics, Tina actually looked kind of plain. Dressed in a green and black stripe T-Shirt, and faded blue cut off’s, Tina’s body was big and beefy. Her upper arms more then doubled in size, and lacked muscle tone. Tina’s breasts, no longer perky, were over generously large, and rested on top of her corpulent belly that peeked out over the waistband of her cutoffs. Her huge waist had several rolls, her hips were very wide, and her enormous butt hung over her massive thighs.

Greta still looked rather pretty, though with her much softer, rounder face, and hair set in big curlers, looked closer to her actual age. Dressed in a pale green short sleeve shirt with matching spandex slacks, Greta was now a very flabby, pear shaped 260-pounds woman. Her arms and breasts were just a tad bigger, however it was a different story for the rest of her body. Greta had a thick waist, big potbelly, and extremely wide hips. Her posterior was humongous, and sagged over her tree trunk size thunder thighs.

Greta smiled at Ursula and turned to Tina, "Is this a friend of yours, dear?"

Tina nodded, and grinned, "Yeah Momma, this is my friend Ursula. She works here at the mall, at that trendy fashion store, La Feminine."

Greta glanced over Ursula’s beautiful full figure, as she told her daughter, "See dumpling, a woman could be heavy, and still be attractive."

Ursula acknowledged the flattering remark then asked, "Are you two out shopping for Tina’s prom dress?"

Tina looked over to the ice cream shop, then back to Ursula, "Yeah, but first we're going for some bananas splits."

Ursula then suggested," Why not bring Tina by the shop Mrs. Kodail? I’m sure I can find her a lovely dress."

Greta scratched her big potbelly, "Thank you Miss that’s nice of you to offer. Yeah, we’ll drop by right after our banana splits."

The mother and daughter strolled over to the ice cream shop, and Ursula smiled as she heard Greta tell Tina, "What a sweet young lady. You should hang around with her, I'm sure she’d help motivate you."

After buying her lunch, Ursula found a table, and waited for Tara. Munching on her steak sandwich, Ursula spotted Tara walking towards one of the many fast food outlets in the mall, and called over to her, "Hey Tara! I’m over here!"

Tara smiled then waved, "I'll be right there! I’m going to grab a burger!"

Ursula glanced over her friend as she stood in line, waiting to be served. Ursula sipped her decafe coffee, and contemplated Tara’s frumpy appearance. Dressed as if she just rolled out of bed, and put on the first thing she grabbed in her closet, Tara’s well fed figure was hidden behind layers of clothes. Ursula wondered, "What would Tara be like if she didn’t have a problem with her self-esteem?"

Ursula shook from the cold chill that ran through her body, and upon opening her eyes, saw a much-improved Tara. Tara was now a 209-pound, big beautiful woman! Her very attractive face was a little fuller, while her hair was a shade darker and set in a short, wavy preppy style. Wearing neon blue silk blouse, and form fitting black slacks, Tara looked delicious!

Her large breasts were firm, and her big belly sensual. Tara's waist became a bit thicker, her womanly hips wider, her very round plump derriere pushed out, and her full size thighs looked ravishing. Tara now walked with confidence. Setting her food tray on the table, Tara winked then smiled at some guy she caught checking her out. Tara took to her seat, as Ursula smiled.

As the friends consumed their meals, Tara brought up the prom. "Yeah, so about two weeks ago Steve Miller asks me to the prom, you know? And so, like I tell him, I'll see. So guess what? Like Steve calls me this morning and needs my answer! So like I tell him, okay you can take me. Am I bad or what?"

Ursula laughed, "You’re wicked."

Tara continued to bring Ursula up to speed about the prom, when she spotted Tina and Greta walking near their table. Tara waved to Tina, "Hey Tina, over here!"

Tina turned to her mother, "Mind if I say hello to Tara, Momma?"

Greta smiled, "Go right on sweetie, meet me at the dollar store when you’re finished, okay?"

Tina nodded her reply, then quickly walked over to Tara and Ursula. Tina’s big belly flopped over the waistband of her cut offs as soon as she reached the table. "Hi guys!" Tina cheerfully remarked, as she pulled her T-shirt over her large belly.

Tara smiled, "What brings you and mom to the mall?"

Ursula turned to Tara, "They're shopping for Tina’s prom dress."

Tara tilted her head towards Tina, "I bought mine last week. It’s the most beautiful gown I’ve ever seen."

Tina took a seat, and while munching on some left over fries, informed Tara, "Ursula's going to help me select a gown over at La Feminine, but I know I won’t look as gorgeous as you."

Tara snapped at Tina, "Don't put yourself down! You’ll look fantastic!"

Tina smiled, and Ursula could tell, Tara and Tina were once again friends. "Like, whom are you going with?" Tara asked.

Tina buzzed with excitement, "Lonny Jaspers! He goes to Burbank high, and he’s a math wizard! My mom fixed me up with him; he's the son of one of her co-workers. He is so cool he's seen Star Wars 174 times!"

Ursula sipped her coffee then told Tina, "Tara's going with Steve Miller."

Tina looked to Tara, "I am so jealous of you! I’ve a major crush on Steve."

Tara grinned, "Oh really?"

Tina nodded her head, "Yeah, like Steve is only ultra cute. Once he even said hello to me, but I am so freak’n happy for you!"

Ursula stood up, "It's about time I get back to the shop. I’ll be waiting for you and your mom, okay?"

Tina reached over, and grabbed the remaining piece of a half-eaten slice of apple pie from Ursula’s tray. Speaking while she gobbled up the pie, she remarked, "Yeah, thanks."

Tara smiled, "I know Ursula will help you in a big way."

Tina rubbed her round butterball belly, "That’s good, because I’m a big girl!"

Once at the shop, Ursula found the perfect gown for Tina, however it need a few alterations due to Tina’s overly well-endowed bosom. Then Adonia stopped by the shop a few minutes after Tina and Greta left. Ursula had a hard time finding nice outfits for Adonia, since this version of Adonia held no interest in fashion, and didn’t have a clue about what matched. After selling Adonia various items, it was back to business as usual, though time seemed to drag because Ursula was anxiously waiting to pay Hayley a visit.

Ursula knew in advance that Russ wouldn’t be home from work yet, which meant Hayley would be home alone. Pulling into the driveway, Ursula discovered Logan washing Hayley’s car. Logan acknowledged Ursula, and mentioned the fact that Russ wasn’t at home, but Hayley was in the backyard. Ursula thanked Logan for the information then journeyed to the backyard, where she found Hayley in her yellow string bikini relaxing in the sun. Reaching for the bottle of suntan lotion, Hayley noticed Ursula, "What do you want? Russ won’t be home for at least two hours."

Ursula looked over Hayley’s tight, tone figure. Her beautiful black hair in a style that flattered her attractive face with high cheekbones, and narrow, pristine nose. Her breasts were firm, her tummy flat, and her thighs lean. Ursula smiled as she stood above her nemesis, "Actually Hayley, I stopped by to visit you."

Hayley laughed as she rubbed the lotion over her svelte body, "Yeah right! I don’t like you Ursula, so get lost."

Ursula placed her hands over her wide hips, "What a hot day were having, huh Hayley?"

Hayley remarked as she eased back into her lawn chair, "Yeah, so? That's why I’m wearing my bikini, a piece of wardrobe you’ll never have use for."

Ursula grinned, "I see that Logan is washing your car. Don’t you think he’d appreciate a cold drink?"

Hayley had enough! Getting off the lawn chair, she charged Ursula! "Are we playing twenty questions or what? If you’re so concerned about Logan, get him a cold drink yourself!"

Ursula softly chuckled, "Why should I? After all, Logan is washing your car and we both know how smitten you are with him."

A curious look took to Hayley’s face, "Me smitten with Logan? Yeah, in your dreams!"

Ursula closed her eyes and imagined what a heavier version of Hayley would be like? A Hayley who had a crush on Logan.

Opening her eyes, Ursula discovered the alternate Hayley Mannings. At 255 pounds, Hayley was still a cute gal, though looking much different. Her hair was now set in a Dutch boy hairstyle, her sweet face was fuller, and her high cheekbones replaced by chubby cheeks and her nose became wider. Hayley also had a very prominent double chin that made her look like she had no neck.

Standing in a black, one-piece bathing suit, Hayley’s body was round and flabby. Her upper arms were big, her large breasts sagged due to their weight, her belly was so huge, and it stretched the fabric of her bathing suit. Hayley’s waist was spacious with two thick rolls of fat, and her hips were very wide. Her posterior was enormous, and extremely round in shape, giving her a bubble butt that pushed out, over her beefy massive thighs.

Ursula could tell, Hayley’s behavior was changed as well. She was no longer a high maintenance, shallow, materialistic young lady. Indeed, Hayley Mannings was now more down to earth, friendly, and easy going in character. Hayley wrapped a large beach towel around the lower half of her huge body then giggled, "I’m so happy you stopped by to visit Ursula. You’re one of my favorite people."

Ursula smiled warmly at her former foe, "I feel the same way about you."

Hayley giggled, "Why not join me in the kitchen while I fetch Logan a cola?"

Ursula nodded, "Yeah, sure."

Once in the kitchen, Hayley reached into the fridge, and pulled out a can of coke. Upon setting the soft drink on the kitchen table, Hayley returned to the fridge and helped herself to a huge piece of chocolate cake, which she ate with her fingers.

Talking while she ate, Hayley told Ursula, "Logan is the sweetest, kindness man I’ve ever known. I’ve been in love with the guy since high school."

Hayley finishing the cake, returned to the fridge, and guzzled milk from right out of the carton. The beach towel Hayley had wrapped around her body slid off, though Hayley was much too involved in drinking the milk to care. After a loud burp, Hayley again went into the fridge, and grabbed a bowl of pudding. Hayley giggled, "After this snack, I'll bring Logan the cola."

Hayley continued to tell Ursula about her love for Logan, as Logan entered the kitchen. "Your car is ready to go Hayley."

Hayley’s face lit up, and she placed the bowl on the counter by the sink. Her girth shaking like jell-o, Hayley ran into Logan’s arms and she gently kissed him. Logan squeezed Hayley’s big, soft body, then returned the kiss. "Why don’t I put a few frozen pizzas in the oven, and then we can watch some television," Hayley giggled.

Logan drew a breath. "Actually I have a date tonight. Sorry Hayley."

Logan slowly caressed Hayley’s thick waist, "But how about a rain check for tomorrow? Say around eight?"

Hayley was all a glow. "Yeah, that would be so cool! I’ll make you a nice supper, what’cha say?"

Logan shook his head," Sure kid, whatever you say."

Ursula smiled as she thought to herself, "Wow, the crush is now on the other foot."

After a parting kiss, Logan was out the door and Hayley resumed eating her pudding. When Russ finally arrived home from the office, Ursula suggested having dinner at their favorite restaurant. Russ agreed and Ursula went to invite Hayley. Hayley was now in the living room, reclining on the sofa, watching television. Munching on chips and dip with a bottle of cola besides her, Hayley rubbed her big bloated belly, and nixed the invitation. "Naw, you two deserve too enjoy each others company without me horning in."

Ursula smiled, "Well promise me we’ll spend some quality time together Saturday, okay?"

Hayley drank from the coke bottle, then wiped her mouth, "Yeah, love too. Now you two go out and have a nice time. Don’t worry about me, I'm going to order out a deep-dish pizza."

Once at the restaurant, Ursula and Russ discovered Logan with Krystal in a corner booth. Krystal’s head was lying on Logan’s chest, as he playfully fed her ice cream. Krystal looked fabulous in the navy blue dress Ursula picked out for her. Navy blue in color, the dress flattered her womanly full figure. Russ blinked his eyes as he checked Krystal out, "My gosh! Krystal is a babe"

Ursula jabbed her elbow into Russ’s gut, "Knock it off!"

Russ spun Ursula around, and took her into his arms. "What I meant was, my sister has a tough rival for Logan’s affection."

Kissing Ursula on the cheek, Russ then added, "Krystal is a dish alright, but you’re the only one for me."

Ursula smiled. "Well let’s not forget that."

Russ nodded, "No way."

After a long passionate kiss, Ursula looked over to Krystal then back to Russ, "Well, maybe a little competition will help persuade Hayley not to take Logan for granted."

Russ chuckled," Maybe your right, but my sister....”

Ursula interrupted Russ with a kiss, then remarked, "Hayley will do fine, come on, I'm hungry."

Epilogue: Five Months Later

Ursula sipped her tea as she leaned back into her chair, and brought her aunt up to speed on current events. "I never thought that bracelet you lent me would work as well as it did."

Leah warmly smiled. "I'm glad it helped. Should you ever need it again, all you need to do is ask."

Ursula shook her head. "Actually, the way things are now, I doubt I’ll ever need it again." Ursula reached for some chocolates then continued, "Hayley doesn’t bother Russ and me anymore. She’s so hung up on Logan she's forever over by his house, cooking his meals, and cleaning the place. Hayley eats all the time, and is now even heavier then Logan! I guess she has to be at least 320 pounds. Logan does show Hayley plenty of affection, though he’s also dating Krystal as well."

Leah asked, "How about the other women who used to give you a hard time?"

Ursula laughed, "First off, my sales over at La Feminine have gone through the roof since using your bracelet."

Munching away on a few more chocolates, Ursula went into the details. "Well, Krystal is not only dating Logan but is involved with another guy who’s a student at the same college. She hasn’t gotten any heavier but Tina Kodail has! We had lunch the other day, and I was amazed by all the added weight she put on. Tina told me she’s up to 340 pounds. Her mom, Greta is a hairdresser, and is sending Tina to school to follow in that trade. As for her boyfriend Lonny, he is so much in love with her. The guy is always bringing her candy and flowers. What a hopeless romantic. Cherise has gotten more assertive, and is quite popular with the guys, now that she’s a voluptuous vixen. Tara and Steve Miller are very much an item these days. Tara is now a fashion model for a big beautiful woman-modeling agency. Tina, who is once again Tara’s best friend, has agreed to work for Tara once she’s finished with school. Drusilla never married that wealthy guy in this reality, but she’s very happy working at the Annie Burgers fast food restaurant. She’s still a couch potato, and rumor has it, is dating a pizza deliveryman. Adonia is very happy as well. Much happier now then when she was a smug fashion princess. She’s getting married next year to that guy in college. I helped her in the use of cosmetics, and in finding a hairstyle that best suited the shape of her face. Her wardrobe though is still much to be desired. No matter how often I help her in selecting the right garments to wear, she always manages to dress frumpy."

Leah smiled, "She'll learn in time no doubt. Remember, in her new reality, fashion is less important to her then other things."

Ursula face returned the smile. "I understand Auntie, and your right. It’s not how the package is wrapped it's what's inside that counts. I almost forgot that."

Leah nodded, then replied, "Don't ever forget that."

"I won’t Auntie." Ursula finished her tea then stood up. "Yeah, that bracelet really evened the score. They're all big girls just like me!" Ursula remarked as she shook her belly, and laughed. "Every one of them is my friend now. Even Chesna over at the ice cream shop call’s me to ask for fashion advice or just to shoot the breeze."

Leah stood up, and embraced her niece, "I think your right pumpkin, and there’s no need for you to use the bracelet ever again."

Just then the door of the Antique shop opened, and Hayley waddled in. Her extremely round butterball body was dressed in a tight red sweatshirt, and the black spandex slacks that enhanced the size of her huge belly and big bubble butt. Hayley’s thick thighs rubbed together as she strolled over to Ursula and her aunt. A sweet smile blossomed upon Hayley’s chubby face, "Hey Ursula, ready for Starbucks?"

Ursula turned to her aunt. "Hayley and I are meeting up with Tina and Tara for coffee. So I’ll see ya sometime next week."

Leah hugged her niece then kissed her cheek. "Go along with your friend’s sweetie, and have a nice time."

Ursula returned the kiss, "Thank you Aunt Leah."

Wrapping her arm around Hayley’s shoulder, Ursula remarked with a twinkle in her eye, "Who ever thought I’d have so many friends."

Leah winked at Ursula, then smiled as Ursula walked out the door with Hayley.

FINIS

(Click here for next story in this series)

Latest posts

Group builder