Are fat women more ticklish than average sized gals ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

squeezablysoft

Hmm, when you say "larger sample size", one wonders what you mean exactly. ;) I haven't done a lot of tickling of women of various sizes, so I can only speak for myself, but personally I'm pretty ticklish and my fat belly is prolly my most ticklish spot.

HPT63GIE

I am totally fascinated by the idea to tickle a fat woman and to see her softness in motion. And I am also fascinated to be tickled and to see my belly jiggling around. Even if I am not a woman, I am more ticklish with 320 pounds nowadays then I have been with 200 pounds in 2004.

John Smith

That's depends of every single woman, regardless her size,

If she have trust issues or some in-depth insecurities capable to collapse into her intimacy life, you have to be careful. Or just leave out if it come to the point she's utterly toxic.

Yeeeet... I'm maybe not the most placed one here to recommand people to toss toxic people out of their lives.

FlabbyFrank

Hmm, when you say "larger sample size", one wonders what you mean exactly. ;) I haven't done a lot of tickling of women of various sizes, so I can only speak for myself, but personally I'm pretty ticklish and my fat belly is prolly my most ticklish spot.
Sample size just means the number of times something has occured

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I can’t believe I missed this thread and all the possible double entendres and puns galore!

As for me, if I’m anxious, nervous or not relaxed I am pretty ticklish, but once I am relaxed and feel safe and comfortable what used to feel ticklish then feels .... he he different.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I can’t believe I missed this thread and all the possible double entendres and puns galore!

As for me, if I’m anxious, nervous or not relaxed I am pretty ticklish, but once I am relaxed and feel safe and comfortable what used to feel ticklish then feels .... he he different.
Different bad or different good?

nitewriter

The only time I tickled my former spouse she left me with a black eye that lasted 6 weeks. I never tickled her again.

Latest posts

Group builder