• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are there foods that are known to favor hips and thighs weight gain?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largehipslover

A little introduction first to the simple question in the title.

My wife and I are considering the idea of gaining (for her, I can't gain no matter what). However we'd like to understand whether it is possible to "direct" the gain into specific areas of your body, to a certain extent.

Specifically, we love the idea of her having fatter hips and thighs, but not a bigger belly or arms. Mind you I love everything of her, but she doesn't want to have bigger arms or a bigger belly period. She loves the idea of having larger hips+thighs because she thinks that's what ultimately makes the body curvier.

Physical exercise for example is one way. She exercises to stay healthy and that's good, but for instance she does more abs than squats to reduce the belly relatively to hips and thighs.

What we really don't know is the effect of different kinds of food. Does anybody know how that affects weight gain?

I know this is in the end overruled by our genes, but I kind of think there must be something else... for e.g. (just simple non-scientific observations) I know most women in Italy -- I'm from there -- have relatively skinny thighs but it's not uncommon to have big bellies. Pasta is of course eaten daily by everyone. American, African descent and Mexican women tend to be curvier/pear shaped than European, Asian and Indian women: the major difference seems to be the diet. BTW, my wife is Asian-American, 300lb, hourglass shaped.

So the big question remains: Are there foods that are known to favor weight gain (or loss!) in hips and thighs?

Latest posts

Back