• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Are You a Freak Magnet? Come on, 'fess up!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainahblue

Well, are ya?

This article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14124484/

made me think of all the times I’ve asked myself, “Ugh! Why me?”

No matter what city I've lived in, I often get the crazy street corner guy who approaches me personally, while simply yelling at other passerby.
I also seem to suffer from the "Bartender Effect" where random people from work, stores, and other locations feel the need to tell me intimate things about their lives: finances, sex lives, job woes, a graphic description of some terrible sore somewhere... I remember one woman who was browsing beside me in a thrift store suddenly leaned over and asked, "If I try on one of these bras, will you tell me how it looks? I don't wanna show anyone else my tits."

It happens to my hubby too. Yesterday, while he was at work, a woman approached him and started talking about her father's alcoholism and fondness for prostitutes, her mother's time in and out of mental hospitals, and her own stint in foster care. This was despite the fact that my husband had A) never seen this woman before in his life and B) was busy repairing a giant machine.

Don't even get me started on relationships. :doh:

Back