• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Asheville/Charlotte NC Dinner Meet up - August 8th, 2009

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
We have decided to have another Dinner Meet-Up but this time in Morganton. Hope this makes it easier for others to join us.

It's going to be on Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 5:30 pm.

The restaurant is:

Yianni's Family Restaurant
112 West Union St.
Morganton, NC 28655
828-430-8700

back_sign_2-760x354.jpg

Follow this link for restaurant/menu information
http://www.yiannisfamily.com/

Steely gave these directions:

The easiest way to get there is to come to Exit 103 take a left at the light, go to the fourth red light and take a right, go straight until you get to the second red light, take a left and go through the light at the brown coffee shop with the copper awning and take first right into parking area. It says parking, so you can't miss it. Yianni's is about the fourth building down in the line of buildings.

Trying to park on the main street is a nightmare. It's a one way street and everything is parallel. Morganton is all one way streets, almost. You can put it in Mapquest but this way is much easier, I think. Any questions just let me know.

This thread is for roll-call- please let us know if you are coming so we can call ahead to let the restaurant know how many to expect. So far there are four dimmers coming, including Theatrmuse/Kara, Steely, Bobbleheaddoll and myself. Guests are welcome, too. I will probably bring my daughter or my brother.

Hope more of you can meet us :D

Latest posts

Back