The show your face/introduction thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmallow_Girl

Name: Candy

Profession: I work with babies and children that have developmental disabilities.

Music: I tend to focus on rock related music but I really love it all (except Nickelback ;) )

Likes: Museums, cool sunny days, quality snuggles, laughing until my tummy hurts.

Dislikes: Closemindedness

About me: I was born and raised in Nova Scotia, and moved to Maryland in 2003. I'm divorced and have a 13 year old.
I've always been a confident person but living in this area has been tough.
DC is a very image conscious city and dating as a fat woman has been very frustrating.
I would love to find someone that I have great chemistry with and who can appreciate all this hotness! :p

View attachment 20161004_205811.jpg

Jhalem

I am a gainer. I want to be 400 pounds. I love fat people. I have a somewhat weird gender identity and sexuality. I spend all of my time on a computer. I am 23. I spend a lot of time on Discord. I have been on Fantasy Feeder, Feabie, Grommr and other places on Tumblr and Discord before actually visiting these forums that I have known about for so long. Really happy that this place has changed history and since I have ambitious goals for my life, I want to make things even better for fat people. :wubu:

Mandalorieann

My name is Manda.(Mandalorieann) I’m at 400+lb SSBBW nerd girl with a kinky mind.I live in Texas and enjoy nerd-ism,baking, karaoke, stuffing my face and showing off my double stack belly. I'm a growing goddess and love getting to know other's like myself! I'm body positive and believe big is beautiful at any size.

[/IMG]

AmandaLynn

cake, lots & lots of cake
Okay, so an introduction. Amanda Lynn, recently moved to NYC, by way of Baton Rouge and Lafayette. Lesbian, recently came out, summer 2016. Likes: craft beer, late nights out, and intense books. Dislikes, Jello, romaine lettuce, and frauds.

See you out there.

Tiffany08

Very nice pic Mandalorian and also very nice double belly Thanks for sharing it!! :)

x0emnem0x

Words.
Kind of new to the whole see, happy to be here. Just seeing what this is all about. :)
Well, to summarize... a bunch of love and acceptance, usually like minded people but also a lot of headbutting, fun jokes, silly pictures, and friendship. At least that's my experience. I've become friends with a lot of people from here and have been friends on Facebook.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Well, to summarize... a bunch of love and acceptance, usually like minded people but also a lot of headbutting, fun jokes, silly pictures, and friendship. At least that's my experience. I've become friends with a lot of people from here and have been friends on Facebook.
:confused:

Not the Dims I know! :p

Really, though, AmandaLynn, the vast majority of the head butting takes place in Hyde Park so it's easy to avoid if you so choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.