• 301-350lbs

• 351-400lbs

• 401-450lbs

• 451-500lbs

• 501-550lbs

• 551lbs and up

Results are only viewable after voting.

the hanging belly

Looking at that distribution, its good to know that I was once above average for the BBW community:) But it sucks to know now that I fit comfortably into the average and almost below average:(

TallFatSue

Power to the Tall fat Amazon women! I'm a BBW and 6 feet tall, too!
It's FUN to be tall. Bonk! Ow! Well, at least most of the time. :doh:

Sometimes shorter people ask me to reach stuff from the top shelf for them. I'm happy to oblige, but sometimes my belly knocks over half the stuff on the lower shelves. Oopsie! ;)

bexy

is red again <3
Another tall fattie here, just about under 6 ft (5 ft 11 and a half to be exact!) and I think I was about 310lbs last time I got weighed. But heavily preggers at the mo so it's prone to change lol.

PunkPeach

My weight slides I seem to go between about 280-315lbs, it has nothing to do with activity levels..or amounts of cake in a month...guess my body is just as quirky and indecisive as I am. I am 5'4, now my height I wish would change. Can anyone spare 2 inches?

The Orange Mage

&#9811; Fishy Pisces! &#9811;
These results really don't surprise me. What does surprise me though is that there's a notion (here and elsewhere) that Dims skews heavily towards the supersized.

Teleute

Heh heh. "Member".
I suspect this is due to a) behavior of people in chat as discussed in the "midsized bbw's marginalized by FAs" thread a while ago, and b) the paysite board, which DOES seem to skew towards SSBBWs. And, given that I usually see about 5 times as many people browsing that forum than any other... I can definitely see where the impression comes from.

Also, <3 your sig.

mergirl

erm.. when i voted i was 200 and now i'm slightly more..what the fuck do i do??? have i ruined science?? :(

bigrugbybloke

nice, good to see the mean and as a bhm posting on the bhm/ffa board would like to set up a similar poll bit dont know how too. can anyone do this? thxs all!

grandecafe1

cool thread..
never thought of myself as average ... that too is kinda cool if it only hppens here in Dims.
5'9.5" and fluxes bwt 250-290 depending on health(?)
I too wish I were a bit taller, but love me as is.
Must say little children seem to love me and want hugs form me or think i need to be a mom " cause I look like i give good hugs". 2 sperate times i ws told that by little ones on the public bus!:p

superodalisque

yeah i think the general perception is skewed. the only time i ever ran into a huge group of SSBBWs (no pun intended) was at the Vegas bash in 2006--and not since. i think when i came in the entire lobby of the stardust was chock full of them. i've been to a few events since and i have never seen that again. part of it may be because most of the events are not really SSBBW friendly. usually the BBWs i've met online and out and about do seem to fit into the 250-325 lb range.

bellatattoogirl

Tall, fat and healthy. 5'11" 285lbs with great cholesterol levels and blood pressure. I've always been fit and fat and love to see the faces of those people who just can't believe it after they've been bustin' ass at the gym all this time. I understand that everyone's body is unique and that some can handle thing others can't, but that doesn't allow judgment on size or weight. I also believe it's positive attitude and self acceptance that keeps one healthy.

Ocean

I'm 5'3 and 135lbs, according to my BMI I'm teetering on being in the high normal range.

mergirl

YOU BROKE IT! :doh:

:kiss2:
Never fear.. I am on a strict diet of mung beans and grass for the next 6 months combined with running up two mountains a day.
muwaha! I jest of course.. last night i had a chinese takeaway and lay on the couch watching tv all night! :D
Science be damned!!!!

Latest posts