• 301-350lbs

• 351-400lbs

• 401-450lbs

• 451-500lbs

• 501-550lbs

• 551lbs and up

Results are only viewable after voting.

Geektastic1

I'm a tiny bit over 5'0" and weigh around 225 lbs. To get an idea of what size I actually am (how much volume I take up), I wear a 3x (usually, around a size 24) in women's pants, and 1x-2x in men's shirts.

Hathor

stolen child
First time I ever told the truth about my weight. =D

5'6" and I tend to stay at around 330-340#.

I'm pretty healthy although when I walk up those damn big sand dunes at the lake I tend to huff and puff when I near the top.

katherine22

I'm pretty healthy although when I walk up those damn big sand dunes at the lake I tend to huff and puff when I near the top.
I am 5' 5" and weigh 200 lbs.m and I do not care if I am not someone's version of a wet dream.

Tracii

I'm 5'6" 280 ish and in the 56% range too so i need to buy a lottery ticket!

msbard90

well as of this precise moment i'm 5'5 and 249 lbs (lol i just weighed myself to answer this question)... i guess i weigh about 10 lbs more then i thought i did oops....

idk my weight varies between 245-250 a lot recently...

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Some guys think huffing and puffing is hot on fat chicks, you absolutely underestimate FAs.

Bast

I am 5' and was a comfortable 223, but, because of my back injury, the blasted doctor has demanded that I lose weight. It is a nightmare. I hate and despise diets, I love my butter, and creams, and gravies, and I make the best Seafood gumbo and shrimp etouffe around!

*weeps* I am down to 205 and miserable!

Reactions: Tad

Grandi Floras

Senior BBW
How do we figure out the above average and the average of BBWs and BHMs?

I am not sure what category I fit into as I am 495 pounds of natural BBW softness.... Is that nermal or abnermal for a 5'6 BBW?

BarbBBW

Yep, I am BACK!
How do we figure out the above average and the average of BBWs and BHMs?

I am not sure what category I fit into as I am 495 pounds of natural BBW softness.... Is that nermal or abnermal for a 5'6 BBW?
Thats normal!!! Thats simply naturally perfect,...forget normal!!!:bow:

Tracy

Fat & Sassy
I'm 5'9 and my weight bobbles between 265-300. During the winter months I tend to gain. I guess I gotta have that extra fat to keep warm and then during the summer when I'm more active mowing the lawn, swimming and outdoor activities I tend to lose. But all in all its all good either way. I'm still my happy & perky self whether I'm more plump or less plump. :)

ToniTails

"so FLUFFY!"
this is what happens to me, too--- i like being outdoors when the weather is nice- and my weight tends to drop during the warmer months

I'm 5'9 and my weight bobbles between 265-300. During the winter months I tend to gain. I guess I gotta have that extra fat to keep warm and then during the summer when I'm more active mowing the lawn, swimming and outdoor activities I tend to lose. But all in all its all good either way. I'm still my happy & perky self whether I'm more plump or less plump. :)

Kitzy

In these parts I always see the shorter cute bbws and ssbbws out and about, I feel so gigantic!I am glad to see there are more amazonian ladies out there and proud!! I am 5'11 and 420!:)

abel

Some guys think huffing and puffing is hot on fat chicks, you absolutely underestimate FAs.
I often feel guilty about being so turned on by an unhealthy trait like that. In a way maybe it ties into some deeper male instinct that women are not supposed to be tough and hard and athletic.

In some cultures in fact that is a virtue. I've noticed among Indian girls (from India... they are absolutely beautiful!) that there is no desire or social status for women being athletic. They are just sedentary and protected and their backsides just get bigger and bigger, which of course drives me crazy! On one hand they are sexy and Americanized, but simultaneously exotic and fat. They are truly an FA's dream!

Tanuki

Bear. Rawr~!
I love the way the poll results form the shape of a belly poking out~

Group builder