• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

awkward but hopeful and shy..

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinuplola

plump platinum blonde
:blush: um, so ive been active here and there for a few years and i guess i just wanted to really introduce myself. eh. i know this is kind of a controversal board-i mainly stick to the paysite board. but hopefully this will be well recepted. im lola, from pinups. im not comfortable revealing my rl just yet but. anyway. i just wanted to brag on my self.

i set a goal for myself back in nov.09 to gain 80lbs by oct.10 and im over half way there :blush:

my face in 2008

m_acda4959351b5751c7b787e2fea5ff00.jpg

since ive been gaining (again) here's my face since...

spring/summer 2010

03/2010

yesterday

id like to post some more pics as i gain and i will as i get some body ones, ect.

i originally started gaining in 03 i went from 130lbs to 200lbs by 2005. from there i got close to 240 then lost it and got back down to 200 in the summer of 2009. well, i decided to start gaining again nov. of 09 and really be serious about and stick to it. im having so much fun i didnt know where else to turn really. i have two people who are sweet enough to feed me and wait on me because ive gotten so lazy its a little silly :blush:

dresses are my best clothing opion because what pants that do button are so tight i cant move and my xl tshirts that used to fit perfect now display my growing tummy which has starting resting on my upper thighs while im standing up. sitting down it rests about half way to my knee. im stoked about that lol :blush: im sorry it's just strange to talk about. my thighs feel so taught it seems like the skin may burst and my knees are dimpled inward.

my back has this adorable little dimple in the center now where all my fat rolls meet. i like it. im happy and i feel silly but i just wanted to share. thanks :blush:

-lola lugosi

Latest posts

Back