• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

New here!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chantalfeedee

gaining since 2020
Hi!
I'm Chantal, a 24 year old woman from the Netherlands. I always used to be kinda chubby (80-85kg at 1.72m) until i quit tennis in my final year of highschool (fall 2016). I fairly quickly noticed that i gained weight and when i started college (summer 2017) i already weighed 92kg. During college i gradually gained to about 110kg when corona started. I always felt comfortable with a bit more pudge, and noticed that i felt even more comfortable when i gained even more weight. So when corona started i made a choice and became a gainer. I currently weigh about 170kg :)
Feel free to message me any time :)

Latest posts

Back