• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Back and Lovin it!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

escapist

Belt Buster!
Hey everybody I'm back, and I'm not hiding anymore. I love me and for the first time I'm having a blast totally embracing that. Feels like nothing can hold me back or hold me down. My friends at work even talk about how they can't believe that it "just works for me". I meet new people every week, go out for dinner, movies, drinks, just a good time. I heard one of them say "If I was his size I would be be crying myself to sleep at night...". It was really pretty funny. He was actually in utter disbelief that I get so much attention. BHM's out who are Lurking, Hiding, afraid to just embrace and love yourself, STOP, Let it go, Life is to short and WAY to much fun to not be taking it all in.

I decided I don't care what size I am as long as it doesn't stop me from having fun, and being healthy. For those who remember me, I actually run a small martial Arts Class now in Las Vegas (Doing what I love). We have so far three big guys and two tiny women in our class. They couldn't be much over 110; and I love they aren't afraid of us big guys doing Jujutsu. (I actually met the sisters at a party but thats another story :p )

I had started making some friends here and I don't want to let that go. I'm sorry if I disappeared for a while; but I'm here now and hope that it will continue. If anybody is in Vegas and wants to just get out and have some fun let me know :)

As promised here is a real posted pic of me Hiking in Red Rock or as I like to call it "Olympic Boulder Climbing" there aren't exactly paths up this stuff. I don't imagine many 400+ lb men have ever been seen leaping from boulder to boulder it was funny to see the shock of someone of my small trail mates that we passed by heheh. I do just love breaking that "Big Guy Mold"

l_853908fea271b8baabebae0981b96eff.jpg

Latest posts

Back