• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BHM Back Fat (BHM to SSBHM?)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fiji

I was playing around with my iPad camera and shot an image of my backside. I had never fully realized how much fat had accumulated up around my shoulder blades. Also, I hadn't really thought of myself as having love handles, but there is a definite thickness down there around my hips. It got me thinking of how I'd look at 400 pounds or maybe a nice 430 like a guy I've seen on FantasyFeeder for some years, a guy who has the same general body build as me -- big old belly split into distinct top and bottom halves, decent moobs, but a smallish butt and relatively skinny legs. It's his belly that I covet though -- it's simply massive and sticks out in front of him for a mile, yet sags very low at the same time, covering a wide swath of his thighs.

I'm at a solid 252 pounds right now, having lost a few pounds after a bout with the flu. I was about twenty pounds heavier last Winter, but over the Summer got down to around 255 and over the Fall inched back up to the 260 range. I never really dieted, the weight loss just happened and, conversely, it seems like I can pick up five pounds at the drop of a hat, just by drinking a few more sodas than normal or getting some snacks out of the machine at work or adding a chocolate milkshake at a fast food drive-thru. That is why I know that with just a little effort on my part -- visiting bakeries and donut shops once a week (as opposed to almost never now), eating the candy that my wife seems to stock year-round but particularly around the Halloween to Easter months, raiding the freezer more often for vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, visiting fast food restaurants for lunch, ordering that milkshake, etc., I could easily eat my way up to the 275 pound range again, and then 300 pounds would be right around the corner, 350 pounds in no time thereafter, and eventually 430 pounds when I'll look a lot like that guy on FantasyFeeder with the enormous belly on top of skinny legs.

It's not like I'd need to stuff myself silly at every meal or constantly snack, but just be more consistent in eating the fattening stuff I love but over the years have taught myself to take it easy on. Just a couple of more guilty eating pleasures each day and the pounds will no doubt pile on until I'm an enormous blimp of a man.

Now back to the picture of my back side. I don't know what you think, but I believe that if I ate my way up to 400 pounds or more, I would have quite the impressive hanging fat pads covering my shoulder blades. They would be my very own back boobs! I'd also like some more pronounced love handles, which might be fun for my wife to play with (I have always wanted my sagging bottom belly roll to reach around and form a continuous blubbery roll reaching all the way around my body from front to back). At 400+ pounds, I think my butt would still be relatively flat, however. And while my thighs and calves would obviously beef up more, I think I'd still have relatively skinny legs compared to the rest of my enormously fat body. Just hauling around all that extra tonnage in my upper body would no doubt contribute to keeping my thighs and calves more muscular than fat.

Then I think about my front side, with what one woman once referred to as my "unique sagging lower belly blubber" (that unsolicited comment really turned me on!). My lower belly apron already hangs pretty precipitously for a guy who only weighs 252 pounds, so at 400+ pounds I imagine it might hang at least halfway down my thighs. And while it already almost covers my manhood, even when fully erect, at 400 pounds it will completely envelope me, and my wife will certainly have to do some digging to find me under what will by then be a huge pad of pubic fat.

I'm unsure what her reaction would be, whether it would be one of revulsion or attraction, or maybe sheer curiousity (an adventure of discovery maybe?). She has already seen me pack on almost a hundred pounds since we first met and (when I was over 270 last winter) over 80 pounds since we married. Of course, she has packed on maybe forty or fifty pounds herself, but she was skin and bones when we met (I could count her ribs when her back was to me, she was so skinny) so it's less noticeable on her and she is hotter than ever with her gain having settled in all the right places.

I remember before we married, she told me (jokingly I had hoped) that she would send me back if I went over 200 pounds. Even though I broke the 200 mark in our first year of marriage she has stuck with me. Since she should by now be used to my steady weight gain over the years, maybe it won't be a surprise if I take the next step and aim for the 300 mark. And maybe she'll be secretly pleased with the results of my gluttony and not be too surprised as I eventually break the 400 mark. Perhaps she'll even be my unindicted co-conspirator in the affair, bringing home more and more fattening candy, fixing me bigger and bigger breakfasts, bringing donuts from the KrispyKreme that is only a couple of miles from our home, and offering me dessert every night, just to make me fatter and fatter ... and fatter still.

If not revulsed by my enormity, perhaps she'll enjoy climbing up on my massive belly, playing with my innumerable rolls and folds, and hand feeding me donuts and eclairs as she rides me hard, my belly fwapping against hers as we make sweet love.

At a minimum, I'd expect my wife to discontinue her occasional references to me as "Big Boy," and graduate to calling me "Fat Boy" on a regular basis. Or Fatty, Fatso, Jumbo, Blubber Boy, Lardo, Two Ton, Tons of Fun, and the like. That would be so hot and I imagine I will get erect at the very mention of just one of those epithets. I have always dreamed of being so fat that she will constantly make fun of me, like Alice Kramden made fun of Ralph in The Honeymooners, taunting me "Fatty Fatty Two by Four, Can't Fit Thru The Bedroom Door" or referring to me as an "Eating Machine," or pretending that she can't find my manhood "buried under (my) Mountain of Blubber."

And with a belly apron that will hang well down my thighs, plus man boobs that will likely be as large as her D cups, and huge hanging fat pads around my shoulder blades for her to massage, and big love handles reaching around my back for her to grab onto, who could fault her with calling me names and playfully berating me at how big a blimp I have become? At least as long as she lets me continue to get fatter and fatter, on my own, or at her hands, or both. And why stop at 430? A quarter ton would be right around the corner, then three-eighths of a ton, then ????

And as my weight grows, I'll probably outgrow at least two sets of bathroom scales, maybe more if I continue to gain beyond the 400's. Outgrowing the current 300 pound capacity scale will be the first test of whether my wife is revulsed or turned on by the newly fatter me. At first, she will notice my expansion but be hesitant to ask about it, but finally she will demand to know my weight and I will sheepishly have to admit that I don't know because I have reached the max on the scale. Or even better would be if I climbed on to show her my weight and I broke the scale! That's long been a fantasy of mine too.

I think she'd be OK, but perhaps will ask "what am I going to do with you?" She'll continue "I didn't send you back when you hit 200 pounds, but now you're over 300 pounds. You've always been fat but I had no idea you could ever be THIS fat," as she grabs a hold of one of my belly rolls. And I might answer, "well you could order me a bigger scale," and my dream response from her would be "a 400 pound model or an 800 pound model?" I'd have an enormous erection by then, which would still be visible to her beneath my belly overhang, and I'd respond "go with the 800 pound model to be on the safe side." Then I'd lead her off to bed to show her how good sex with a super fat man can be. And I'd ask her to start referring to me as "Fat Boy."

Of course, it's all just a fantasy for me now ... but what if I did start partaking some extra fattening treats here and there to see what happens? Nothing ventured, nothing gained ... you'll be the first to know if I ever do it.

Latest posts

Back