• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bath Time (BBW, EROTICA)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Raychilwls13

Bath Time

I was driving home when I got a crick in my neck half way to my apartment. The Drive home was a bit long seeing as the faster way had been cut off because of a car pile up. No surprise there though, crazy drivers think they are invincible so they go 80 in a 35. I was about 20 more minutes away from my place when a guy randomly cuts me off, scared the shit out of me. He almost caused me to go into a light post. I was so glad to have arrived to my apartment sooner than the 20 minutes I thought it would have taken. A sigh of relief escaped my lips, lingering in the car like a cloud of thoughts. I got my things from my backseat and locked my car. I headed to my front door when a cat brushed up against my legs. I decided to take the cat in to feed it, it looked a bit on the thin side.

I settled in to my place, dropped my purse and took my shoes off. I went into the kitchen and got some tuna and put it on a saucer for the cat. I then went into my bathroom and drew myself a bath. I put some epsom salt and bath beads in. I like how it made the water blue. I then went and took some pain killers for my neck. I went into my bedroom to get ready for my bath.

I rubbed my neck with some lotion to try and help the pain go away. After I let down my hair, and took my earrings out. I put some music on, one of my favorite songs by Frank Sinatra "The Way You Look Tonight". I slowly swayed to the music, it was relaxing to hear his voice. I tried undoing my skirt zipper, but it was not budging. I tried to squeeze out of it, but my thighs were too big. I tried again and it decided to give way, I slipped out of my skirt and kicked it to the wall in the beat of the music. I undid my garter belt buckles and rolled down my stockings and pulled them off my feet. I began to rub my thick thighs to relieve the pain from my high heel shoes. I got some lotion and rubbed in on my thighs. I then swayed out of my shirt and unclipped my bra. I heard water piling up to the top of the tub.

I then went into my bathroom and stopped the water from running and went to go check on the cat. Cat was fine and I was in my red lace underwear. I headed into the bathroom and took my bra off, and stripped myself of my silky panties. I liked how they felt going over my thighs down to my ankles. It aroused me to feel the silk against my skin.

I then dipped my toe into the water and had a gasp of excitement. I then slowly sat down in the tub. Moans of pleasure burst out of my lungs as I slowly engulfed my self in the hot water. Just feeling the water on my skin made me melt and get wetter in so many ways. I held my breath and put my head under the water for a moment. I then slicked my hair back as I rose from the water. Letting out a large moan. the excitement was soo much I bit my lip. The water was tingling with pleasure. It lingered all over my body, it slowly caressed my thighs, making its way to my stomach...it slowly lingered on my tummy covering every inch of my nice plump belly. Mmmmm the sensations was amazing. It drifted to my torso, taking its sweet time lightly massaging my voluptuous breasts. I had an urge to help the pleasure along, I rubbed my breast all over. From the outer parts, moving my way to my nipples, I lightly pinch them and my legs tingled. I bit my lip again. Ooh the sensation of a gentle massage and the pinching of my nipples just made me even wetter. It the moved downward again, it felt like licking down my belly. My moaning became more frequent, and My breathing began to quicken.

I pinched one more time as I bit down on my lip hard while a moan tried to leave my body. I started to run my nails along my tummy and it made my whole body have a wonderful tingling sensation. Different moans left my chest. My breath became heavier as I worked my way down to my inner thighs. lightly scratching, then heavy petting along my inner thighs and my outer lips. my legs and bottom lip began to quiver. I rubbed my chubby pussy lips with both hands now, mmm it felt soo good. I pushed one finger between my lips and slowly pressed down and moved in a circle. My moaning got louder and louder with every circle I did. I then slid another finger along side my middle finger to help. I slid my butt down in the tub a little to get a better position, I took both legs out of the tub and placed them over the sides of my tub. Oh, it felt better with my legs spread open. I leaned over the side a little and grabbed my special bath time toy. It was long, rubber, and thick. Mmmmm I slowly teased myself and rubbed it on my pussy lips. I then slid another finger and rubbed a little harder on my clit. Biting my lip helped hush my moaning. I then slowly pressed the dildo in to my vagina. I could feel it enter my pussy and go deep inside me, until it was could go no further. I then started to pull it out, and push it back in. I stopped rubbing my pussy and played with my nipples, pinching them, twisting them, pulling my breast to my face to lick them. I picked up the pace and penetrated the dildo harder and faster. Oh god it felt so good I had to go even faster.

My whole body tingled with every pump, with every thrust I moaned, and gasped. I started to twist the toy while ramming it inside me and slowly pulling it out. my breath was very fast and heavy. My moaning was loud, so loud I could not hear my music anymore in the next room. The water was ramming against the walls of the tub with my thrusting, the waster splashed against my clit with every plunge of my toy. I switched hands and played with my clit and shoved my dildo inside me. My moans began to become very short, and like squeaks. I was getting close to climaxing. It was amazing, I couldn't open my eyes the feeling of the dildo rushing inside me, the water, my fingers rubbing my clit, the water rushing over my body all at once a huge moan plunged from my mouth. As I began to climax I rammed the toy inside me and did not dare take it out. Oh god that moment, of bliss, of lust, of so many sensations all at once. I gave in and my entire body went limp. Oh wow such an amazing climax, I was trying to breathe, I was so out of it, still in that moment of ecstasy. Taking it all in. I should have Bath Time more often.

By: Raychil Willow-Light Sandoval

Latest posts

Back