• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW Bash Etiquette Rules

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRZCKR

Ok, I think this is long overdue. It turns out, after going to the NJ BBW Bash, there are plenty of unwritten rules to follow in order to enjoy yourself and avoid getting burned. I have a couple of rules, but I would love to hear some other rules anyone would like to offer.

1. Ladies, DO NOT assume that a guy is looking for a relationship with you if he is single and acting like a nice guy towards you.

2. Guys, DO NOT assume that if a woman is single, a webmodel, and friendly towards you that she would be into you.

3. Everyone, DO NOT assume that just because a woman is not single that she is off limits OR if she is single, that she is fair game.

Latest posts

Back