• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW / BHM & Swingers

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRZCKR

I have been thinking: As a NJ resident who is a single male and looking for an open relationship, I find it difficult to do so when the swingers clubs is primarily for single WOMEN and couples only.

And as someone who has attended BBW parties in NJ hosted by Ample Beauties, Goddess BBW, and the NJ Bash in Springfield (held 2x per year) the women outnumber the men in my experience. But, as someone who is looking for NSA, it often comes out as creepy when I am one who expresses his desires so candidly when asked.

So, for the east coast/NJ residents...how about hosting a BBW swingers event in NJ. I was thinking something to the effect of a private party at Caligula in Atlantic City. I know it seems taboo, but I think this is a worthwile post. Would love to hear some feedback on this one from the members of the forums.

Would love to hear some proposals as far as venue if there are those who are genuinely interested.

Latest posts

Back