BBW FFAs-Do you think it's harder to find BHM?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NO....and i never noticed it....
That was a short reply... to add a bit... I noticed that it is rare to see two super sized people together unless they have funds to have others take care of household chores, both have lovers to help them, or even family/friends to support them.

Sir Shrek

Wouldnt it be a great deal better if it was the person on the inside that people went for in the end, not just people who are xx big or xx small??

BigFriendlyDave

Big and Friendly
Wouldnt it be a great deal better if it was the person on the inside that people went for in the end, not just people who are xx big or xx small??
Hear, Hear!

But life never seems to go that way - I look at the thin sticks that some women are and just don't find them attractive in general - like everyone there are exceptions (redheads for one) - but I'm just more attracted to a BBW and if they like me as a larger bloke then it's a win-win situation.

Maybe one day I'll find her.

D.

RJI

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses
As a BHM i've noticed over the years that many BBW's are just not interested in larger men. I date all size/shape/color women and prefer ladies with meat on the bones but definitely find it hard to hook up with chubby chicks because they are waiting on the skinny guy that gets shot down by the skinny chicks and goes to the big girl at the end of the night because she is still around waiting.

MickeyFFA

As a BHM i've noticed over the years that many BBW's are just not interested in larger men. I date all size/shape/color women and prefer ladies with meat on the bones but definitely find it hard to hook up with chubby chicks because they are waiting on the skinny guy that gets shot down by the skinny chicks and goes to the big girl at the end of the night because she is still around waiting.
You make an interesting point RJI. Isn't it funny that a large number of fat people are almost prejeudice against other fat people? I have a friend who weighs about the same as me, 180 range, and she constantly belittles other fat people, especially chubby children. I always forget that outside of the size acceptance community even other chubbies can be hard on fat people. I'm not sure if thats because they resent themselves for being fat (probably it) but also they dont seem to feel the same sense of comradery that I do towards the equally zaftig.

RJI

You make an interesting point RJI. Isn't it funny that a large number of fat people are almost prejeudice against other fat people? I have a friend who weighs about the same as me, 180 range, and she constantly belittles other fat people, especially chubby children. I always forget that outside of the size acceptance community even other chubbies can be hard on fat people. I'm not sure if thats because they resent themselves for being fat (probably it) but also they dont seem to feel the same sense of comradery that I do towards the equally zaftig.

I think you nailed it on the head with the resentment part. Most fat people have some issues IMO and for some reason will lash out at other fat people rather then embrace them.

I'm an Alpha Male and have a bit of an ego so i'm not shy and will approach anyone so my friends include many fat men and women (even the ones who like skinny guys :) )

I'd prefer chubby/fat girls but thats not always an available option.

Paquito

don't July to me
Why is it called resentment just because one fat person isn't attracted to other fat people? In terms of attraction, you can't choose what you like. Is it resentment against thin people that makes you go after larger women, or just the fact that you prefer larger women over thin ones?

StarMoon

Children? your friend sure picks soft targets

steely

I really hate to hear that. I have always, always been interested in the big guys. Almost to the exclusion of others but I never could find a big guy that was interested in me. Seems we are at cross purposes.

katorade

I noted that larger guys wouldn't approach me when I was younger, but more would approach me the older I got. I think both men and women have the nagging urge to seek out a partner that they think society deems acceptable when they're younger for the most part, but that goes for a lot of different aspects of life when you're a young adult. Must have an enviable job, trendy clothing, hot car, model gf/bf, etc. etc.

Then you look back at pictures of yourself 5 to 10 years later and go "what the hell was I thinking?" and start thinking for yourself and liking what you want.

RJI

I noted that larger guys wouldn't approach me when I was younger, but more would approach me the older I got. I think both men and women have the nagging urge to seek out a partner that they think society deems acceptable when they're younger for the most part, but that goes for a lot of different aspects of life when you're a young adult. Must have an enviable job, trendy clothing, hot car, model gf/bf, etc. etc.

Then you look back at pictures of yourself 5 to 10 years later and go "what the hell was I thinking?" and start thinking for yourself and liking what you want.

That was me exactly when i was younger. I liked thicker girls but was so programmed to think the skinny girl was what i wanted or had to have i may have missed out on some great relationships and maybe even "the one". As i got older i basically stopped caring what others thought and starting dating girls for what was on the inside and not how thin/trendy they were.

So sorry i didn't pay attention to you when i was younger... i'll make it up now :)

Weirdo890

My case has always been that I've been too shy to talk to any BBWs I see. I speak as a BHM (over 300lbs.) That and I always think that they wouldn't go for a guy like me.

RJI

My case has always been that I've been too shy to talk to any BBWs I see. I speak as a BHM (over 300lbs.) That and I always think that they wouldn't go for a guy like me.

Confidence is key my friend! I find that more women are attracted to my confidence then my extra sexy belly.

A lot of smaller girls who i dated who were not FFA's were into me because of my demeanor and my command and they expressed how they generally were not into bigger guys and usually went back to smaller guys if we broke off relations.

Confidence in oneself is important... F what others think, be yourself and feel good about it.

MickeyFFA

Children? your friend sure picks soft targets
Yeah, I know. I mean she's never openly cruel, just goes on and on about bad parenting. I always have to point out that I was a fairly large child and have two wonderful, fully fuctional and loving parents. I suppose you view things differently if you get heavier later in life.

Weirdo890

Confidence is key my friend! I find that more women are attracted to my confidence then my extra sexy belly.

A lot of smaller girls who i dated who were not FFA's were into me because of my demeanor and my command and they expressed how they generally were not into bigger guys and usually went back to smaller guys if we broke off relations.

Confidence in oneself is important... F what others think, be yourself and feel good about it.
Unfortunately, that is the trait I lack. I don't know how to approach a woman with confidence without sounding creepy.

jewels_mystery

Urban Hippie
This seems to be true in my experience. I have only been approached by one BHM and that has been in the last month. Which sucks because I think BHMs are just adorable. :wubu:

RJI

Unfortunately, that is the trait I lack. I don't know how to approach a woman with confidence without sounding creepy.

Just say HI... my name is_________. Then ask what is your name and go from there. You'll be amazed how many girls just want a guy to come up and say hello and will have a conversation with you.

Whats the worst that can happen? You might get rejected, but if that happens consider it practice for the next girl.

Try a few drinks if you are really shy, buying a girl a drink after you introduce yourself may help also.

shhtx1970

Wow, the discussion is good. Now my 2 cents.

We are human beings from start to finish. We are affected by hereditary, environmental, and other stuff (morality, beliefs, etc) in our growth of our lives. It would be nice to say we are programmed to do only a limited set of things but we are not. We learn, adapt, adjust, tweak or whatever from the influences of living. We say it does not affect us but my slapping you upside your head long enough will.

Either way we have to make a personal decision on what we choose or the path we take. We also should be open-minded when other opportunities may occur. From my experience, BHM or BBW tend to friendly with each but tend to attracted more to their opposites (opposites attract theory) not just physical but also activities, personalities etc. BHM and BBW, if you have not realize, are more in tune with their personality and emotions than lesser developed belly people.

I dated all types even when I was thin in the military, lol. But truth be told, I always (even when I was a teenager) look for substance, not image. Here is a thought: Your image changes over time but your personality, soul and mind are forever nearly constant.

Side note rant:
Our society's influence (or should I say media) pushes thin is what we should want. But who placed society in charge of what we want? This is a personal choice of whether to follow or become your control of what you like to do. Also with being a technologically advance society, we are fed by our senses. One of the most vulnerable is vision; we fed information through our eyes with images so much that we have forgot how to listen with our ears or for that matter read books versus watch the movie.

Like Rockabelly stated:
Even 50 years ago, Marilyn Monroe was a size 14 and not the now fashionable size 0 or 1. All shapes and sizes of women are beautiful and i refuse to let someone tell me what is sexy or not.
By the way, I think manufactures have messed with the numbering system because, seriously these size numbers are messed up, a guy has a 36" waist but a woman's is like size 8 or less? WTF is that all about.

Latest posts