BBW Presidential Debate Moderator

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mathias

SAMCRO
A well informed and highly respected individual of the journalism community and people talk about her size. Nice. There's more to her than being a BBW you know.

ssbbwfan1983

It's also a BBW site, and I figured it would be especially of note here. I didn't mean to offend, but with the way television works (and yes, even CNN is "TV"), you would think that they would choose what they consider more "attractive" in their eye, and kudos on choosing her for her experience. Her size is just a bonus point to mention. Same with the BBW on SNL - yes, she is funny, but again "TV"." The same goes for Mike & Molly...it's like a revolution slowly happening in LALALand.

toni

In the know
I am anti politics at the moment. It is a bunch of noise that is hurting my head. ANYWAY, this was a highlight. I had to watch for 10 seconds when I heard a BBW was moderating. BRAVO!!!!:bow:

universalman

I was once a Candy fan, but after her performance last night, she is nothing but another journalist with a liberal bias. Candy clearly showed that she was in the tank for Obama. I thought that Romney won the debate, but he would have knocked Obama out if Candy didn't get in the middle of the fight with her stupid interruptions. Don't you get it Candy? The debate wasn't about you, it was about candidates. You did a horrible job Candy, and your hair and clothes looked horrible.

NoWayOut

She wasn't good. Both candidates ran her over and she inserted herself into the debate. The only opinions anyone cares about in that debate are Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.

Dromond

Old school
https://www.facebook.com/john.m.pedigo, M
I was once a Candy fan, but after her performance last night, she is nothing but another journalist with a liberal bias. Candy clearly showed that she was in the tank for Obama. I thought that Romney won the debate, but he would have knocked Obama out if Candy didn't get in the middle of the fight with her stupid interruptions. Don't you get it Candy? The debate wasn't about you, it was about candidates. You did a horrible job Candy, and your hair and clothes looked horrible.
The moderator is not there to be window dressing, you know. The moderator is there to enforce the rules of the format. Both candidates needed to be reminded of the rules, but Romney needed to be reminded much more often, which is probably why you're so upset.

HeyJude5683

I call BS... She was everything from Obamas cheerleader to his "fact-checker"... So don't tell me she was "unbiased", like she's supposed to be.

Give me a break..

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I call BS... She was everything from Obamas cheerleader to his "fact-checker"... So don't tell me she was "unbiased", like she's supposed to be.

Give me a break..

Oh please, you are just upset that she exposed Mitt for the liar that he is. Stop the sulking, Mitt exposed his own ass FOR TRYING TO POLITICIZE THE DEATHS OF AMERICANS IN LIBYA. HE LIED and you are mad at her? Do you hate the president so much that you would support a liar, who lied to your face? Who lies by the minute?

She's neither liberal nor conservative. Many on the left have accused her of fawning over Bush Jr and being a right wing shrill for CNN. They even started a petition to not have her as a moderator. So don't give me that shit about her being OBAMA'S CHEERLEADER. You are dead wrong. It seems whenever someone doesn't kiss the ass of their favorite candidate, all of a sudden, it's liberal bias. Sorry she is not Limbaugh enough for you.

Obama destroyed Romney in that debate and most people agree. Silly of you to insinuate that the mod was interrupting when she was doing her job and it was Romney trying to go over time and dodging questions and exposing his negative views of women and the middle class. What do two parent homes have to do with assault rifles?????? So wrong! I hope a lot of women turn out for this election, women usually see through b.s.

Why do you like Romney anyway? Which Romney do you favor? The conservative Romney? The liberal one? The moderate one? Who knows, do you even know his political stance? He sure changes it like a mother goes through diapers.

Turn off Faux news.

KittyKitten

The moderator is not there to be window dressing, you know. The moderator is there to enforce the rules of the format. Both candidates needed to be reminded of the rules, but Romney needed to be reminded much more often, which is probably why you're so upset.
Why is it the left can easily accept a defeat and admit that Romney won the first debate? Yet many of those on the right are too prideful to admit that Romney lost this one? They sulk and blame everyone but Romney himself for a group that likes to tout personal responsibility and 'values'.

KittyKitten

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Do you critique the hair and clothing of a male moderator, or just the women?
The man child is only criticizing her because she made his beloved candidate cry. Trust me, had she gone out of line with Obama, then he would call her 'beautiful' or 'hot'. He doesn't like that fact and so he goes for attacking her looks. The same bullying mentality of Romney. With an attitude like that, it is no wonder he supports a candidate like Romney. He probably won't be back to this thread.

KittyKitten

Sorry I have a low tolerance for hypocrites and crybabies. How dare he criticize a moderator for doing her job and exposing a liar? Then go on to bash her looks because she didn't kiss his ass, like a good girl? It is sad that some people hate the president so much for whatever stupid reason that they would support a person who constantly lies, including lying about lies, flip flops, looks down on half the population, and has no clear plans for the future of the country. She did a fine job as a moderator and interrupted BOTH candidates when they were going over time unlike Lehrer.

universalman

"The moderator is not there to be window dressing, you know. The moderator is there to enforce the rules of the format. Both candidates needed to be reminded of the rules, but Romney needed to be reminded much more often, which is probably why you're so upset."

Oh please!!! Candy is nothing but a cheerleader for Obama... I hope that she will never be allowed to moderate another debate as long as she lives. Obama even called out to her for help, when he was getting spanked about his lies about Libya, and Candy bailed him out. Get yourself some glasses, and a hearing aid buddy.

universalman

"What the hell does that have to do with anything? Do you critique the hair and clothing of a male moderator, or just the women?"

Oh please see looked like crap! She did a horrible job of representing BBW's.

Latest posts