• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BBW seeking wisdom

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellyn

Greetings! :)

I'm Ellyn, a happy BBW married to a wonderful BHM. I'm very happy to have found this place, you all are wonderful. I'm seeking some input on a problem...

My husbands' sister is also a BBW, gorgeous and strong and fit. I think she could outswim a dolphin, and she plays volleyball like a pro. She and I go walking all the time...or, we used to.

She recently began dating this guy...and suddenly, at the last family gathering, announced she was seeing a physician this week, to plan for WLS. :(

Unfortunately, out of the entire extended family, my husband and I were the only ones to express shock and worry that a healthy woman would contemplate major surgery. Since the anouncement, I have had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, I just feel that something is going to go wrong (I know, sounds stupid...), and I'm worried to death about her.

So. Do I butt the hell out, and leave her to her own decision? Or do I gather info, and try to share with her the possible drawbacks of the surgery, and my feelings that she is perfect as she is, and all of this is terrible? I believe the new boyfriend has a lot to do with this. She was happy with herself before. This is like a bad dream.

Thoughts, anyone?

Latest posts

Back