Before and After

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

morepushing13

you don't seem to be looking to happy in those pictures, it could just be the time of day, hope everything is going well...

Chubbyadmirer86

I was just comparing your before and after pics and I've just gotta say damn!:smitten: That's one helluva gain and all in the best places too. I'm glad your family supports your gaining. I wish mine was that supportive.

Best of Luck!

prettysteve

Miss Cravincurves88 - Wow! Your phat little jelly belly rolls look so sexy and cute.I am really looking forward to the day when you hit the 300lb mark and your soft jelly belly begins to hit the floor. Keep on packing on the pounds and eat until your stomach is full! L.O.L.:eat1:

NoWayOut

Not that it didn't before, but your belly looks so beautiful now. I'm sure it will be even better once it hangs over your waist.

Brash

Not to be an echo in here or anything, but you look absolutely fantastic. I'm glad you've been getting the support you need in this endeavor from your loved ones, and wish you the best!

newfoundfat

what is your ideal weight? (and where are you at right now)
and i can't wait for the next update!!

CravInTheCurves88

hey everyone thanks for the comments :).. yeah sorry i didnt look so great i was kinda sick :-\ anywho... yeah i hope to gain about 40 more lbs now <3 but at a slower rate,,, i want my curves to be in all the right places :)

and thank for likin my bakini :) its from wallmart HAHA <3

bbw_lover_86

Wow your looking super sexy! Love your belly hun! I do hope your gonna get bigger though... your body would look even more how of this world!

NyGiant

hey everyone thanks for the comments :).. yeah sorry i didnt look so great i was kinda sick :-\ anywho... yeah i hope to gain about 40 more lbs now <3 but at a slower rate,,, i want my curves to be in all the right places :)

How much u up to by the weigh lol:rolleyes: i kno im a corn ball

guhbone

To quote LoveBHMS:

The only thing that affects actual fat distribution is genetics.

Certain kinds of exercise will obviously affect muscle tone and body shape to a degree. Even if you do hundreds of situps and have super-toned abdominal muscles, you can still store fat over them. Pretty much the same with any muscle group.

There is also the matter of if fat is stored over or under the muscle, but there is nothing you can do to affect that.

I've never heard of smoking having anything to do with where fat is stored. The only affect on weight it would have is maybe to lower it since nicotine is a stimulant.

...so it really doesn't matter how fast or slow you gain. It'll end up where it was going to end up. (IMHO, gain faster, that way you can save $$ on clothes).

Megamice55

Beauty is what is on the inside, that everyone else sees on the outside when you smile. ;)

You look fantastic, don't ever think different.

tummytubby

A Yummy Tummy
Very nice gain, super pics! I love to see your belly get rounder and softer:blush: