Before and After

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tracii

Well dang it!!! I missed all the pics...:(
The first pic is great that's all I could see.Just sooo freakin' adorable please post a new pic when you can.
That is if you are still here.

AtomicHeart

What happened to her! I joined these forums for the chance just to speak with the amazingly beautiful girl and she is gone :(

AtomicHeart

Still, I wish she didn't. Unfortunatly I've been thinking about her since I first discovered her post on newgrounds. Was rather excited to try to at least speak with her or game with her. Grrr.

Despite such things, agony aside. Would anyone be able to repost some or all of her picture are make them available for download?

Thanks.
I'll really miss her

KHayes666

Go away
You see that paysite board over there Atomic? Plenty of other girls to talk to that actually like their size. No need to fuss over a kid with image problems.

bobsjers

You see that paysite board over there Atomic? Plenty of other girls to talk to that actually like their size. No need to fuss over a kid with image problems.
I think the paysite people are more into maintaining their paying customer base than they are into gaining (or being a BBW).

AtomicHeart

Sorry guys, but the paysite girls do not interest me as she was kinda what created vested interest in what these paysite girls do. In essence, she was the one who perked my interest in the whole scene you are engaged in. But, it is merely her I've thought about above all else. That is why I still inquire.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Still, I wish she didn't. Unfortunatly I've been thinking about her since I first discovered her post on newgrounds. Was rather excited to try to at least speak with her or game with her. Grrr.

Despite such things, agony aside. Would anyone be able to repost some or all of her picture are make them available for download?

Thanks.
I'll really miss her
Okay, this? Fucking creepy as hell. I get that she's what got you into this scene, but she's gone. Deal with it, and don't ask other people to try and give you what she doesn't want available anymore.

AnnMarie

✰cuddly and terrifying✰
I think the paysite people are more into maintaining their paying customer base than they are into gaining (or being a BBW).

Being fat came way before a paysite and will be around way after. I resent that you say being fat is about customers. It's a shitty statement. I can't speak for any gaining girls, but as a genuine fat girl who loves her food, I resent the shit out of this.

disconnectedsmile

RATING: AWESOME
Sorry guys, but the paysite girls do not interest me as she was kinda what created vested interest in what these paysite girls do. In essence, she was the one who perked my interest in the whole scene you are engaged in. But, it is merely her I've thought about above all else. That is why I still inquire.
i blame you for everything!

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
Being fat came way before a paysite and will be around way after. I resent that you say being fat is about customers. It's a shitty statement. I can't speak for any gaining girls, but as a genuine fat girl who loves her food, I resent the shit out of this.

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
I used to be friends with her on Facebook. Nice girl, but I think she was just with some guy who was into the whole feeding thing, and when the relationshop ended, so did her time on Dims. So, that's it.

Seeing how old this thread is... there's a reason why some should just be closed.

Latest posts