Before the internet

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

She used to come in to the old chat rooms back after she retired just to thank and talk with us. Not because she was famous just because she could and I see a need for a chat room again to connect the people together like back when I got scolded by Conrad. LOL
You are very lucky to had the chance I would die for.

I had always wanted to tell Teighlor how much important she was in my life.

Tracyarts

I came of age in the late 1980s. I was fat from my teens, worked as a plus size fashion model for a few years ('86-89) and discovered that there were fat acceptance and FA/BBW communities around the time I was finishing high school. I had an older friend and mentor who was involved in size acceptance who introduced me to NAAFA in '89. Through the local NAAFA chapter, I met a local woman who had done some SSBBW modeling for a print magazine (BUF maybe?) and there were always stacks of Dimensions magazines when we got together to socialize. I was only involved for about 4-5 years before home computers and internet service became accessible to the average person. And then it all just took off like mad! It was a fun time to be in one's 20s, that's for damn sure!

Latest posts