• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Being a "good guest": a holiday project

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nutellan

During my last visit in the Philippines I regularly ate in the household of my girl friend (meanwhile she's my wife). During the meals it was obvious that I was expected to eat a lot. Walking, climbing and swimming during the day prevented me from gaining more than three pounds during my stay, and I lost most of it in no time. Later I found out that my hosts were a bit disappointed that I hadn't gained visibly. So people cannot see that they have been "good hosts".
This should be different next time. I want be the "best guest" they ever had. My wife thought that the plan was unusual, but she likes it very much, because her relatives will be more than satisfied and because she feels that I do it because I love her. (Besides this, gaining rapidly during about ten days for a limited time might be an interesting experience.) Having a fast metabolism anyway and planing to be physically active most of the time, it will not be easy. Further I have a small stomach and can't eat big meals. So we had some ideas. Snacking a lot would be helpful. Drinking exclusively coconut milk should work, too. And I would like to try gain shakes. Unfortunately her families meals are already a bit fatty - more than a bit.

Now I have two concerns: How can I make sure that I will digest the fat completely - or, more important: How can I avoid that fat, which is not absorbed, will force me to spend a lot of time on the toilet? Will eating bananas or dark chocolate help?

2nd problem: Though I want to gain quickly and visibly, I do not want to have stretch marks. Is there a risk that I get them within two weeks without being able to predict it (e.g. by the skin feeling stretched and tight before)?

How much do you think I could gain this way? "As much as possible- as long as you do not feel sick" was what my wife said. (Personally I'd say two more inches at the waist would be the maximum I would accept.)

Latest posts

Back