• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Being a Housewife

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candy_Coated_Clown

and no, I don't mean one of those "housewives" on the reality TV series on Bravo.

I mean a real housewife.

For those who aren't housewives, have you ever wanted to be a housewife? What's your perception of a housewife?

For those who are housewives, what is your life like and do you feel being a housewife is fulfilling?

Here's a link I found on guidelines to being a housewife, perhaps it will help to give some idea to what a housewife tends to generally do. Some people assume they just sit up and attend tea parties all day long and shop.

LINK

I think I'd refer to that kind of wife as a "kept" wife (one who just spends money, shops and doesn't do much homesteading), but not a housewife. I would say there's a difference between those two terms...for me it is.

I know I ask a lot of questions in my threads, but it's all for creating great discussion and throwing some things out there for people to think about and answer.

But here are a few more questions.

Do you think today less men are desirous of housewives as mates?

As a man, would you want your wife to be a housewife?

It is important for a woman to be more attractive than average, as an asset to bring to the table, if she's looking to get into a partnership that respects her choice to be a housewife?

Reactions: Tad
Back