Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Scandi (FFA)

cand.bellyrub'er
- A new thread to collect the entire bellies on this site (both men and women). I’m tired to look in so many different threads.

I’ll start: I’ve got a little chubby belly myself, and as long I don’t have a plump guy, it’s ok to have something to play with, hehe :cool:

View attachment 5156

Garfield

Some weeks ago I was in Düsseldorf (Germany).

In the hotel I had a small problem to enter the shower... Ok, it was a very narrow shower... it succeeded finally, but a few Pounds more and it would have been impossible.

Scandi (FFA) said:
- ... I’ll start: I’ve got a little chubby belly myself, and as long I don’t have a plump guy, it’s ok to have something to play with, hehe :cool:
Scandi, I would love to let You play with my belly... so You could become as skinny as You want :wubu:

View attachment dusche_k.jpg

GPL

Scandi (FFA) said:
- A new thread to collect the entire bellies on this site (both men and women). I’m tired to look in so many different threads.

I’ll start: I’ve got a little chubby belly myself, and as long I don’t have a plump guy, it’s ok to have something to play with, hehe :cool:

View attachment 5156

Scandi, you look most sexy yourself in that pic!
You know you are a very beautiful woman and you know I love you.
It is nice to see all your posts in this board, although I'm not a BHM myself, I always check it out, because of you and all of the times I feel the same about the things you talk about.

I really hope to chat with you again, soon!

Tight tight hugs, GPL.

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Here is my belly after a big meal I ate tonight. Man, looking at this thread makes me realize how small my belly is =( I have a lot of catch up work to do :D

missaf

Trying to rep everyone who posts a pic :)

Thanks for sharing, I'll get a belly pic taken soon :)

Group builder