Belly library (men/women)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

bellyman

Loving the new growth but dang I can't afford to buy new clothes every few weeks. I bought some 2X button-down shirts last week that are now tight! They had room a few weeks ago when I bought them! But I was around 49 inches in my belly then. I'm 6', this morning I was 266.6 lbs. and my belly is around 53 inches at the time of the picture. I did have a real good sized breakfast since it's Saturday and I'm off. :cool:
IMG_3706.png

Loving the new growth but dang I can't afford to buy new clothes every few weeks. I bought some 2X button-down shirts last week that are now tight! They had room a few weeks ago when I bought them! But I was around 49 inches in my belly then. I'm 6', this morning I was 266.6 lbs. and my belly is around 53 inches at the time of the picture. I did have a real good sized breakfast since it's Saturday and I'm off. :cool:
View attachment 149034

I found that the cost of new clothes just kept increasing. So, these days, when I need to go up a size, I go up two sizes. That way there's plenty of room for more growth.

bellyman

I found that the cost of new clothes just kept increasing. So, these days, when I need to go up a size, I go up two sizes. That way there's plenty of room for more growth.
Yeah buying bigger is the right idea. I would have bought a 3X when i was shopping but it sure is hard to find that size in my city. I’m looking into ordering now.

Last edited:
Yeah buying bigger of the right idea. I would have bought a 3X when i was shopping but it sure is hard to find that size in my city. I’m looking into ordering now.

I mail order most of my clothes now. COVID-19 killed off the last glimmer of hope that I had of buying clothes that fit me in my city. So, now mail ordering is a necessity. Mail ordering gives you gives you much more choice. I like to wear what I think are nice clothes, as I take pride in my appearance. If you shop around, mail ordering clothes need not be expensive.

bellyman

I mail order most of my clothes now. COVID-19 killed off the last glimmer of hope that I had of buying clothes that fit me in my city. So, now mail ordering is a necessity. Mail ordering gives you gives you much more choice. I like to wear what I think are nice clothes, as I take pride in my appearance. If you shop around, mail ordering clothes need not be expensive.
Update On my clothes. I think Saturday I was bulging cause I had basically stuffed myself for breakfast. And I lost a 2 pounds over the last few days. I have mixed feelings about that. But I got to wear my new favorite shirt to out today that was too small yesterday and I am super happy about that! I think I’m gonna be happy to stay here and enjoy these clothes for A bit. I have spent near 500 in clothing this last month. I did order some 3X stuff tonight so I can be ready for when I overeat again or I grow into it some day.
2B33ACEC-D726-4C56-8780-765C32322CF9.jpeg

Been a long time since I took a pic of myself, but I felt absolutely huge after a big dinner tonight. I’m sitting down but you can’t see my chair at all lol! I haven’t made a significant increase on the scale, but my belly looks and feels bigger. Anyway, I was inspired to snap a pic. Finally starting to feel positive about gaining again :)

63EF500D-4427-465F-B072-8CE8F048BAA9.jpeg

Mel KM

Been a long time since I took a pic of myself, but I felt absolutely huge after a big dinner tonight. I’m sitting down but you can’t see my chair at all lol! I haven’t made a significant increase on the scale, but my belly looks and feels bigger. Anyway, I was inspired to snap a pic. Finally starting to feel positive about gaining again :)

View attachment 149537
😱😍🔥
Babe you look incredible!!

Latest posts