• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belly, Rolls and New Year's Eve

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
z18550931.jpg

Another year has come to an end. I don't post skin pictures all that often anymore. Just can't seem to motivate myself to do it much these days as I've been fascinated with all new shiny objects in my view right now. I took a hodge podge of pictures this weekend at the Heavenly Bodies NYE party though. Most of them will be posted on my blog but there are a few that aren't really appropriate to post there for all the soccer moms to see so I'll paste them up here.

z18551697.jpg

I don't post belly pics much because I have a hideous scar on my belly button from a piercing gone horribly wrong while on vacation in Europe. Not a pretty sight. But here it is for those folks interested in what it looks like. Let this serve as a public service announcement for you people thinking about experimenting with body jewelry. Avoid surface piercings.

z18807726.jpg

Another full lenghth belly pic shrouded in shadows. That chocolate fleshy bulge in the upper right hand corner is my actual belly caught in the camera's view. The full length view is a reflection from the mirror.

That's it for now. I've posted the rest on my blog which I will be updating with more as the days go by.

Once again, Happy New Year Everybody!

Latest posts

Back