• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Belly to Back

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora

Kushy Curves
I just had to share this.

My boy has been plushing out quite nicely. Last weekend when he was up here visiting he was helping me with my gaining efforts, though of course he was eating well right along with me. When we got done at a restaurant he was full but I decided I wanted to get Subway. It wasn't until we were standing in line that I felt just how full he was, as he stood behind me and pressed his big, round belly into the small of my back, filling all the space. It was seriously one of the most erotic things ever.

We do that while laying in bed as well. Such a comforting thing, all that plush softness filling the gaps. Mmm.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

~Aurora

Latest posts

Back