• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Bellykissangel - by Marty FA (SSBBW, Stuffing, Humiliation, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Momo

SSBBW, Stuffing, Humiliation, ~XWG - A less than ideal job yields a nice workplace romance.

[Author's Note: This is the first story I've put up online, it got good feedback on Fantasy Feeder (to the extent that a followup is being written by popular demand) so I thought I'd share it with Dimensions too. It's not overly realistic (the best wg fiction never is); it's kind of straight to the point and slightly contrived, but that's the way I like it! Let me know what you think]

Bellykissangel

by MartyFA

‘Are you OK in there?’ called Kylie ‘You sound like you’re having trouble!’

Kylie had been enjoying a morning coffee in the kitchen but had been alerted by the sound of grunting and heavy panting coming from her housemate's room.

‘Debs, are you OK?’ she inquired a little louder.

‘Ah yeah, I’m fine,’ came the reply ‘I’m just finding myself an outfit.’

‘Well, OK, let me know if you need any help,’ said Kylie.

Kylie went back to her coffee in the kitchen and carried on planning her aerobics class for that night.

Kylie was 26 years old and a thin, athletic-looking girl with jet black hair. She’d recently graduated as an aerobics instructor. She was extremely image conscious with a toned physique, striking good looks and a keen fashion sense. She hated to think what her flatmate Debbie might be attempting to squeeze herself into.

‘OK, this will have to do - I’d better not be late, as it’s my first day!’

Kylie looked up to see her housemate Debbie.

‘You’re going like that?’ Kylie asked, her eyes almost popping out of their sockets.

‘Why, what’s wrong?’ asked Debbie.

‘Well…’ she stammered, trying to find the right words.

Debbie had always been a rather plump girl, but she had gained an awful lot of weight since they’d moved in together last summer.

‘It’s your outfit… It doesn’t really do you any favors,’ said Kylie.

Debbie Brennan was a very tubby 24 year old. She was several inches shorter than Kylie but twice as wide. Debbie was a brunette with shoulder length hair, a lightly freckled nose and deep brown eyes. She was very pretty, a wonderfully outgoing sort and had a delightful Irish accent. Debbie’s major downfall was her love of food. Whenever she ate Debbie was possessed by an overwhelming urge to get as much food into her belly, as quickly as possible. Debbie had always been teased by her friends and family for her incredible appetite, but it had never really bothered her and she was only too happy to play along with it. Debbie just loved eating way too much to even think about dieting.

Kylie was a health freak and had warned Debbie about the consequences of her gluttony on a few occasions. Debbie’s reaction had varied from nonchalant to slightly perturbed and Kylie had decided to give up, to avoid any further tension.

It was January now and over the holidays Kylie had seen Debbie fattened like a Christmas turkey to a very large size 28.

Kylie assessed her friend's choice of outfit. Debbie had squeezed herself into a black Angora sweater which failed to completely cover her stomach, exposing a flabby band of flesh, but it was the bright red leggings that Kylie really balked at. Kylie had not realised just how big Debbie had got until she saw her excessive behind crammed into revealing lycra. Debbie had probably worn them hoping they’d be slimming, but it was to no avail. Either that or Debbie had outgrown most of her pants, Kylie suspected.

‘Y’know, I could help you pick something out from your wardrobe, if you’d like,’ said Kylie.

‘Uh, no that’s OK,’ said Debbie guiltily. ‘I don‘t think I‘ll be wearing any of that stuff again.‘ Confirming Kylie's suspicions.

Kylie looked her friend up and down again. Everything was way too small and it made her look like a real porker.

‘Well it may have been a nice outfit… a few pounds ago,’ Kylie said regrettably.

The large black leather belt wrapped round Debbie’s bulging waistline made her look like a sumo wrestler, thought Kylie.

‘Hey, you’ll just have to come to terms with the fact that I’m a big girl,’ Debbie said defensively. ‘I enjoy my food, not starve myself like you.’

‘I eat sensibly Debs,’ said Kylie shaking her head. ‘You… you stuff yourself.’

‘Well maybe I overdid it a bit this Christmas,’ admitted Debbie, ’but, hey, it’s 2007. There’s someone for everyone. I’m sure there’s a cute guy out there just waiting for a plus-sized lover.’

Debbie patted her protruding tummy. Kylie watched as it wobbled about for a few seconds. There was an awkward silence. Debbie laughed nervously. Her tummy was a lot wobblier than she’d expected it to be.

‘Seriously Debs…’ Kylie said, sympathetically. ‘Isn’t it time you thought about going on a diet?’

Debbie snapped. ‘How many times do I have to tell you were you can shove your diets?! I AM NOT GOING ON A DIET!’

‘I’m just thinking of you…’

‘Seriously Kylie you can GO TO HELL!’ said Debbie as she flounced off heavily.

Kylie heard the front door slam.

Debbie had managed to calm down on the bus to work. She needed to regain her cool, and give a good impression; this was a new job, after all. A temporary contract putting numbers into a computer was hardly Debbie’s dream career, but it was work. At least she wouldn’t have to listen to Kylie’s criticisms.

She entered the reception area and approached the young man on the front desk, immediately Debbie’s began to get butterflies in her oversized stomach; the guy at the front desk was hot.

‘Hello there, how are you,’ she said. ‘I’m Debbie and I start today.’

‘Hi there. I’m James,’ he said. ‘And can I say what a pleasure it is to meet you, Debbie.’

Debbie gazed into his swimming pool blue eyes.

‘I work on the front desk - I’m kinda like a security guard. I’ll show you around in a bit - if you’d like me to show you where you can get yourself lunch, I’ll show you that too. Or if you need a snack, there are vending machines. And hey - I don’t tell everyone this but you can have a code for it so you don’t have to pay anything!’

James wrote down a number on a pad and handed it to Debbie.

‘Thank you so much,’ Debbie said taking the slip of paper.

‘Have as much chocolate as you like,’ James smiled.

Debbie could feel him eyeing every inch of her body as he talked. Debbie just knew he liked big girls - and it sounded like he wouldn’t mind seeing her get a little bigger. She was in luck!

‘Well then, I’ll show you to your department,’ he said, hopping to his feet.

Debbie considered waddling to exaggerate her size. Maybe he’d like that. Perhaps she’d just swing her hips a little.

‘After you,’ he said as the elevator door opened.

Debbie stood in the mirrored lift with him. She looked at her reflection in the mirror, her bulging tummy, her tremendous boobs and her wide bum. He must be in heaven to be sharing an elevator with a such a hot fat chick. Like an amphibian mating ritual, Debbie inflated her belly as big as her belt would allow.

‘So did you have a good Christmas?’ he asked.

‘Oh yes, a real lazy one,’ she said. ‘I just watched TV, drank and ate ‘til I was fit to burst.’

‘Good,’ he nodded, approvingly.

‘Yeah,’ she cooed seductively. ‘I think I’ve outgrown most of my wardrobe. I’m getting so fat, I’m surprised this elevator has even got off the ground with me in it!’

‘Well, it has a capacity of 2500 lbs,’ James laughed. ‘So unless you have a really big lunch, I think you’re OK to use it for the time being…’

‘Just don’t take me to an all-you-can-eat!’ she flirted.

She patted her stomach to make it wobble again. It seemed to wobble around for even longer this time.

‘Well all the girls in the office are gym-crazy,’ he said. ‘I’m sure they’ll all help you lose a few pounds. Don’t worry - you’ll be a size 0 in no time!’

Her heart sank. He didn’t like fat chicks at all. She deflated her belly as best possible. It was still huge. He hadn’t been eyeing her up at all - and the free chocolate was probably his idea of a joke. She felt terribly embarrassed. Debbie didn’t want to be fat anymore.

The elevator arrived at their floor..

‘Well this is your office, Debbie,’ said James.

A feeling of dread spread through Debbie’s entire body. Every girl in the room was very pretty. None of them weighed more than 130 pounds. They all eyed their porky new colleague suspiciously.

‘I’ll leave you with Jane, she runs this department,’ said James, and he made his way back downstairs.

Jane was around 40 years old. She was tall, thin, tanned and had blonde hair. She towered over Debbie and looked down over her designer glasses disapprovingly at the tubby young lady before her.

‘Right, the new girl, Deborah, is it? Goodness me, look at you.‘ she said ‘OK so this is Natasha, Chloe, Nicole, Leanne, Claire.’

She walked Debbie over to another desk. A woman of around 30 was sitting at her computer. She was curvy, with dark black hair, a very rounded tummy and a big bosom. She was pretty, Debbie noted. Debbie was relieved though that she wasn’t the only fat girl in the office.

‘This is Jessie, who’s leaving to have a baby.’ said Jane ‘I’ll leave you with her, she’ll teach you all you need to know. You‘ll be doing her job as of tomorrow.’

Debbie’s hear sank again. Debbie was almost twice the size of Jessie and she was preggers!

---

Kylie was at the beauty salon when she heard the text alert from her phone. She picked it up and read the text.

‘think U were right, every1 here is a stick insect! I feel so fat, its unreal, think its time 4 me 2 go on a diet, Debs x’

Kylie shook her head and began to prepare a diet and fitness regime in her head for Debbie to come home to.

Debbie sat beside Jessie at her desk, whilst she showed her what her new job was going to be. It was easy - it amounted to little more than data entry. The only problem was going to be staying awake.

‘So you‘re having a baby, Jessie?’ Debbie asked, making conversation.

‘Yeah, it’s my first’, Jessie answered excitedly. ‘It’s so exciting. Have you had a baby?’

‘No, I’m just a little bit out of shape after Christmas.’, Debbie joked.

‘Oh… sorry’ Jessie laughed nervously, ‘Anyway we are a shape - round is a shape!’

Debbie laughed regrettably. Debbie observed that Jessie’s pregnant tummy wasn’t nearly as big as her own.

‘Here, have a feel’ Jessie insisted and placed Debbie’s chubby hand on her pregnant belly.

Debbie rubbed it awkwardly.

‘I’d let you rub mine,’ she joked ‘but it’s not quite the same.’

‘Why do you think you’ve put on so much weight?’ asked Jessie.

‘I’ve always been plump but I don’t seem to be able to control my appetite at the moment.’ Debbie sighed ‘And I’m just getting fatter and fatter.’

‘Well most of the girls here are fitness fanatics.’ said Jessie ‘Working here we get really cheap membership of a gym and everyone goes down there after work. I’m sure they’d let you come along. I can’t wait to get back down there once the baby is born.’

‘Well I definitely need to lose weight but I don’t know ‘bout the gym - I’m not sure they make leotards in my size.’ admitted Debbie ‘And what’s more - the girls all seem a bit hostile towards me. They barely say a word to me, but I can sense them talking about me.’

‘Ah they’re OK. They are all just anorexic airheads. It’s only because you are a bit different, they look at you funny. It’s all Jane’s influence that they’re so thin. She‘s body image obsessed and she has been known to show a real nasty streak if you don‘t fit in with her way of thinking. Just make sure you don’t cross her though and you‘ll be fine.’

‘OK, thanks for the warning’ Debbie said ‘She was looking at me like I was a useless bucket of lard earlier. I’ll try and stay out of her way.’

For the rest of that morning Debbie worked solidly with Jessie. Debbie vowed she would skip lunch today. She was twice the size of any of the other girls and she could do with losing a few just to fit in.

‘Debbie, I need a word with you.’ came a voice.

Jane was standing above Debbie. With dread, Debbie squeezed herself out from between the armrests of her chair and followed her superior to a secluded area, out of earshot of Jessie.

‘Whatever happens today, don’t let Jessie go to the meeting room. We are setting up a surprise leaving party for her after work. If she needs to get anything from that room then you volunteer to get it for her.’

‘Surprise party, huh?’

‘Yes. I don’t usually approve, but it is a special occasion. We would invite you but you’re the new girl and quite frankly there won’t be enough food to go round if you come.’

Whether this was a dig at her weight or not, this was just rude, Debbie thought.

‘What exactly does that mean? Listen - there is such a thing as size discrimination!’ said Debbie, attempting to stand up to her new boss ‘Just because I’m a little on the large size, doesn’t mean I don’t have the same feelings as you horrible skinny bitches!’

Jane remained calm, but Debbie knew that she was furious.

‘Oh dear,’ said Jane ‘What a silly thing to say. Now get back to work.’

Debbie felt like storming out of the job right there, but she knew she really couldn’t afford to.

She made her way back to her desk, feeling all shook up, but Debbie figured that she’d got off lightly.

‘I think I just pissed off Jane.’ Debbie told Jessie.

‘You didn’t, did you?’ said Jessie ‘Oh Jesus, Debbie, that’s the last thing you want to do! What happened?’

‘I kinda called her a… bitch.’ Debbie said.

‘I can’t help but think you’ll end up regretting that.’ said Jessie shaking her head.

The morning passed uneventfully.

Debbie skipped lunch and by 3pm she felt absolutely famished. Debbie couldn’t remember being quite so hungry - she’d never gone so long without food before. She couldn’t wait to get home. Hopefully Kylie would be taking one of her aerobics classes. Debbie would have the house to herself - the diet could wait. Kylie could screw herself and so could Jane. She’d treat herself to the biggest takeaway feast she’d ever eaten.

‘I need some files from the meeting room.’ said Jessie.

‘Ah, its OK,’ said Debbie getting to her feet ‘I’ll get them.’

Debbie got up and made her way to the meeting room at the end of the corridor. She passed Nicole and Natasha, a waif like blonde girl and a thin half-Chinese girl from the office. Debbie’s stomach rumbled loudly as she passed them. Nicole and Natasha giggled.

‘Excuse me…’ blushed Debbie before making her way through the double doors and into the large conference room.

Boxes of files were stacked at the back of the room, but before Debbie could make it that far, she suddenly became very aware of what was in the middle of the room. There laid two long tables placed together. They were covered by sheets, but Debbie’ nose was twitching. Forgetting about the files, she lifted up one of the sheets. There was a vast spread of sandwiches, sausage rolls, chicken wings, pastries and cakes. Debbie’s mouth began to salivate. A long time had passed since she’d sat down to her fry-up that morning. She was ravenous.

Before she had time to even think about the consequences, Debbie had already begun putting food into her mouth. She grabbed a few sausage rolls and ate them down. Then she grabbed some chicken. It didn’t matter - the girls in here were so skinny, they’d barely make a dent in this food!

Just as she was starting on her next pie, she heard the door go, followed by the voice of the last person she would want to hear.

‘Oh, I might have known...’

Debbie looked round. There in the doorway, stood the willowy frame of Jane.

Debbie quickly tried to concoct an excuse in her head, but it was no use. Even if she could think of anything to say, her mouth would have been too full to even be able to utter it.

‘Well, looks like we are quite the piggy, aren’t we?’ said Jane as she circled Debbie menacingly. ‘It’s funny, I don’t remember giving permission to have any of this food.’ she said very sternly ‘In fact, I remember saying quite the opposite.’

‘I was just having a little snack…’ stammered Debbie ‘Sorry, I’m just a greedy guts, I know.’

‘I‘ll say.’ Jane said calmly. She looked even more furious though.

‘You know - I really should ask you to leave right now. It amounts to theft. Though you’d probably say it was size discrimination, so I‘m not going to have you removed and I’m not going to inform your agency. Instead I’m going to let you eat it.’

Debbie didn’t understand.

‘Well, tuck in then.’

‘I think I’m OK,’ quivered Debbie ‘I’ll just get the files and I’ll be back up to the office. Jessie is waiting’

‘Oh no, I’ll take them for her. I insist - take a seat.’ said Jane. ‘Sit down.’

She moved behind Debbie and put her hands on shoulders and pushed her oversized bum down into a chair.

‘Relax. Unbuckle that big old belt of yours, and have yourself a good feed.’

‘Well I am quite hungry…’ admitted Debbie.

‘Of course you are.’ said Jane pushing a napkin down Debbie’s front. It rested on her bulging breasts ‘Now lets see if there is enough here to satisfy your appetite.’

Debbie was terrified. She didn’t really understand.

‘Now - eat all of it.’ Jane snarled, menacingly.

‘But there’s enough food for twenty people here!’ Debbie protested. ‘I couldn’t possibly eat it all!’

‘Oh, I think you could…’

‘But what about the party?’ asked Debbie. ‘There won’t be enough food to go round!’

‘Jessie is going to the hospital for a scan straight after work, so it transpires. All this was going to go to waste. But now I’m going to use it to teach a greedy girl a lesson.’ smiled Jane.

Debbie gazed at the mountain of food in front of her, partly in lust and partly in fear.

‘NOW EAT IT.’ Jane boomed.

Debbie began to eat. She was petrified of Jane.

‘I’ll be back in an hour or so. I want to see it all gone!’ said Jane.

Debbie didn’t dare look at Jane, she just carried on eating.

‘Bon Apetit, Debbie!’ sneered Jane.

Jane left the room and locked the door behind her.

Debbie sat there shovelling more and more food into her mouth. It was delicious, but there was far too much food for one person, even someone with an appetite as huge as hers. Jane had got her trapped though - she had to do exactly what Jane wanted.

As she ate though, Debbie’s fear of Jane subsided and her love of food took over.

Debbie thought there were worse punishments she could think of as she shovelled a fifth slice of chocolate cake into her mouth. Jane thought she was teaching her a lesson? No chance - this was one of Debbie’s all time fantasies!

Debbie was glad she’d worn expanding lycra pants, she thought as she undid and removed her belt, which had gotten way too tight

Debbie continued to eat greedily and voraciously. She’d almost forgotten about Jane, such was the intensity of her feeding frenzy. Debbie didn’t even notice the chair buckling under her weight she was so enthralled by the thrill of eating more and more.

CRASH! The chair gave way sending Debbie’s immense bulk sprawling on the ground. Tugging the table cloth she brought a mountain of food tumbling down on her.

Debbie continued to gorge herself, stopping only to rub her hugely swollen belly. Her sweater had begin to tear, she was getting so big. She pulled it over her head and carried on eating in just her enormous black bra and red leggings which were, by now, struggling to contain her.

Debbie carried on eating until she realised that she’d done it. She’d actually eaten everything. Closing her eyes she laid back and congratulated herself on her achievement - two tables piled high with food had passed her plump lips and into her belly. She lay on the floor feeling very, very fat. She could barely move and she was so stuffed it was painful, but she was in bliss. She’d never eaten that much before.

Debbie belched loudly.

Suddenly Debbie heard the sound of the door turning.

Jane stood at the door and looked down in horror at the scene of overindulgence.

Debbie had swelled to gigantic proportions. Her red leggings were stretched to their extreme trying to contain her enormous girth. Her titanic boobs spilled out of her bra onto her belly which was swollen so huge, she looked like she’d swallowed a gym-ball whole.

‘Oh my word.’ Jane exclaimed ‘You’ve actually done it. You’ve actually eaten everything. That is quite extraordinary.’

Debbie could barely move she was so stuffed. She hadn’t even tried to get up yet.

‘What’s for dessert?’ Debbie said smugly. She attempted to pat her belly, but realised she couldn’t even reach it, it was so big.

‘Oh dear,’ Jane said ‘Here you are - like a beached whale and you’re actually proud of your own gluttony.’

Suddenly Debbie realised that all the girls in the office were surrounding her. They began laughing and taunting her.

‘Look at the size of her! - She’s huge!’

‘If I looked like that I don’t think I’d ever eat again.’

‘Get a camera! People have to see this!’

This was too much, Debbie didn’t want people laughing at her picture on the internet. She decided enough was enough and decided she had to get out.

Debbie‘s humiliation worsened when she realized she couldn’t get up. She was just too big and too stuffed to lift herself off the floor.

‘Uh…’ Debbie said, turning bright red, ‘I might need some help getting back to my feet.’

‘Why can’t you get up? Did you eat too much?’

‘I’m glad you’re all having your fun.’ groaned Debbie ’But can you please just help me up.’

‘OK, but first…’ said Chloe grabbing her camera phone. The girls began to snap away.

‘Well it seems we’re all just skinny anorexic bitches!’ said Jane ‘We couldn’t possibly lift a big buxom woman like you!’

Two of the girls tried half-heartedly to lift Debbie up by the arms.

‘See - you’ve just gotten way too big!’

They all followed Jane out of the room laughing.

Debbie had been left like a beached whale, too fat to move, humiliated. Secretly she liked feeling like this, but knew she had to get out.

Debbie lay on the floor wondering how she was going to get out of her predicament. She began wondering if she'd even fit through the doors.

Just then Debbie found the piece of paper she’d been given earlier.

‘Call me… James xx’

She quickly tapped his number into her phone.

James arrived a matter of minutes later.

‘Oh my goodness.’ he exclaimed as he found Debbie's fat form lying helplessly on the floor, chocolate still smeared around her face.

Debbie was embarrassed that James see her like this, but she figured he liked the bigger girl, and they didn’t come much bigger than she was now.

‘I can’t get up…’ Debbie groaned.

‘We’re going to have to roll you, Debs.’

With great effort, James helped roll Debbie onto her bloated belly.

‘Thanks James, you’re my Oompah Loompah.’ Debbie blushed as she slowly made her way to her feet.

‘I don’t think I’ve ever eaten that much before.’ she said embarrassedly ‘You must think I’m the biggest pig you’ve ever seen.’

‘Ah well, as long as you enjoyed yourself’ he smiled.

‘Look at the size of me!’ Debbie said ‘I’m so stuffed!’

‘Here, maybe this will make you feel better.’ said James. He began to rub Debbie’s enormously stuffed tummy.

‘That feels great.’ Debbie cooed.

James began to massage her smooth round belly more and more.

‘Oh… that feels so good’ she groaned as she felt a kiss being planted on it.

---

Kylie heard the door go.

‘Debbie, I’ve got you a diet prepared.’ said Kylie. ‘Cabbage soup tonight. Follow this diet and we’ll take inches off your waistline in weeks.’

‘Ah, not to worry about that silly diet’ Debbie laughed.

Kylie looked up and had to double take. Debbie was huge! Her belly looked twice the size it had earlier. The T-shirt James had helped her squeeze into rode up, exposing most of her belly.

‘What the hell?’ stammered Kylie ‘Your clothes? You’re huge! What happened?’

‘Oh there was a buffet at work today…’ Debbie said.

‘Jesus Debs, how much did you eat?’ Kylie asked

‘All of it!’ she smirked proudly.

‘Debbie you’re getting way, way too fat.’ Kylie said horrified ‘There isn’t any chance in hell you’re going to pick up a man that’d like you that big.’

‘Well actually that’s where you’re wrong - I have a date tonight,’ laughed Debbie ‘And he obviously doesn’t think I’m big enough because he’s taking me to an All-You-Can-Eat!’

Debbie licked her lips greedily.

‘You’re going to end up enormous Debs!’

‘It’s OK, if need be, James is going to roll me home!’ Debbie beamed.

Kylie sighed. Debbie was only going to get fatter and Kylie realised that nothing she could do was going to stop her.

‘Well enjoy your cabbage soup. Now if you’ll excuse me - I’ve got an evening of serious eating to prepare for!’ Debbie laughed greedily as she waddled off to put on the most expansive pants she could find.

(continued in post 4 of this thread)

Latest posts

Back