Best local places to hangout for SSBBWs?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

braindeadhead

As a white woman who in the past has dated men of color (and not just African Americans), I can't say that I found Maryland, the state I grew up in, as a place where interracial dating was so difficult (and I date this back to the late 80's when I went to prom with a man of color, btw).

The last man I dated, 10 years ago, was black, and honestly, the only problem we had was dissaproving stares from SOME black women. I completely understood their stares, and didn't let it affect our relationship.

Here in DC, it seems like a sizable portion of the couples I see are interracial, of all different combinations, and its great. Move to DC, I say. I'll be happy to take you to the Metro system, where I see fat people all the damn time. :D

This is an odd thread... Walmart and Interracial dating...

Living in DC and being a white guy who likes ... well, women (Any color is fine really) I have never seen much issue here. I dated a balck girl for a while and the only time something came up was a black guy asked my gf why she wouldn't give him a chance but she would date a "white bot". She said it had nothing to do with my race and everything to do with me "not being a jack ass"...

As far as walmart goes I dont' shop there because I don't even know where on is near here. The times I have been there I didn't care for the experince mostly because the store was dirty. I do love the Target on Route 1 though..

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
^^^Did you take any of your dates to IHOP, braindeadhead?

Better yet, did you MEET any of your dates there?

Inquiring minds want to know......

braindeadhead

Oddly enough its been awhile since I've been to an IHOP...

There is on near where I work but I just don't stop there much...I always liked the Orginal Pancake House better anyways...

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
Oddly enough its been awhile since I've been to an IHOP...

There is on near where I work but I just don't stop there much...I always liked the Orginal Pancake House better anyways...

Do you see lots of SSBBWs in there? Or how about just fatties in general.....

It's the pancakes I say....the pancakes........

braindeadhead

Its all about the pancakes... I meet people where ever I go..

I never really understood the idea of trying to pick a place to go meet someone.. people are everywhere and all it takes to meet them is the word "hi"

olwen

Disco Bear
Its all about the pancakes... I meet people where ever I go..

I never really understood the idea of trying to pick a place to go meet someone.. people are everywhere and all it takes to meet them is the word "hi"
That's just crazy enough to work. ;)

CleverBomb

On Space Out
You know, if someone sat down across from me at my table and said, "Hi, I see you've ordered the pancakes..." I would be slightly... puzzled.

-Rusty
(but I know what you meant, and it is quite sweet.)

cinnamitch

nope
Especially if i was at Wal-Mart

You know, if someone sat down across from me at my table and said, "Hi, I see you've ordered the pancakes..." I would be slightly... puzzled.

-Rusty
(but I know what you meant, and it is quite sweet.)

BigBeautifulMe

That was a heart.
I have to say...I don't like pancakes...at all. Perhaps once or even twice a year I'll get a craving, and I'll want a tack. But it's a rarity. Chances of finding me at IHOP are slim to none, unless it's late and there's nothing else open. ;)

shazz2602

doing that think you do
Step 1: Deep fry some fried bacon
Step 2: Buy a fishing rod
Step 3: Attach deep fried fried bacon to fishing rod hook.
Step 4: Go find a good spot in a supermarket (avoid the produce section. They don't go there). Cast out.

Bacon works best for pair shapes usually. Deep fried snickers for apples. Feel free to experiment.

QUOTE]

I'm a ssbbw and a pear shape! and i tell you this you can keep your bacon! plus fried snickers bars ewwwwwwwwww, you sooo dont know what a ssbbw wants do you??? :p

Captain Save

never had a 40
I pretty sure if anyone was goofy enough to actually cast a bacon loaded fishing rod in a grocery store it would lead to an encounter of the undesirable kind with store security. :doh:

Regarding IHOP, the only one within 50 miles or more in my area closes at 11pm during the week, :confused: and stays open 24 hrs from Friday to Sunday night. It's also the only 24 hr restaurant in the area during that time frame, so it's full of drunks and rowdy clubgoers during that time. :rolleyes: If I get a craving for pancakes swimming in butter and syrup, I have to schedule it accordingly.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
I have to say...I don't like pancakes...at all. Perhaps once or even twice a year I'll get a craving, and I'll want a tack. But it's a rarity. Chances of finding me at IHOP are slim to none, unless it's late and there's nothing else open. ;)
I remember you telling me how much you enjoyed those butterscotch pancakes I told you about. ;)

bob14599

are there any here im single looking for a bbw sorry if this is in the wrong section

Latest posts

Group builder