Beth (aka Madison Aikers) has passed away.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigCuties

We are so sorry to announce that Beth, aka Madison Aikers, passed away on June 1, 2012. Those who knew her well know she was always quick with a smile and generous to a fault. She loved to surprise people with little gifts and warm their hearts. She adored her fans and always worked on her site cheerfully and with their enjoyment in mind. Many do not know that she battled a chronic illness for many years, and still kept that gorgeous smile on her face, always. In recent months, she battled a life-threatening infection and sadly, her body could hold out no longer. She will be sorely missed by all that knew her, whether personally or through her website. May she rest in peace.

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Beth was truly the sweetest person I've ever known. She will be so missed. My thoughts are with her closest friends and family.

ValentineBBW

seeking Vegas
I can't believe this, another gone too soon. I really didn't know Beth, but at the last October NJ bash, she and I ended up eating breakfast together as we were the only ones up at the time. We had a long, great conversation. This is so sad. My condolences to her friends and family :(

DeniseW

Fat don't crack!!
I'm so sorry, Beth was such a sweet girl, always smiled and spoke to me at bashes and such......such a loss

Leonard

Large Marge sent me.
This is as shocking as it is heartbreaking. Rest in peace, Beth.

imfree

In Remembrance
May Beth rest in peace. She was a kind person with wit and a great sense of humor. Beth will be sadly missed.

HeatherBBW

Nerd-like.
DimensionsModel
I've no words to describe the shock and sadness I feel about the loss of Beth. She was beyond wonderful and will be missed incredibly by not only myself, but many. <3

LinCanDo66

Such sad news. She seemed so sweet and warm when I saw her at the bashes. What a great loss.

Aria Bombshell

Bombshell Member
It is a very sad day for many. I barely knew Beth, but always instinctually knew that I would adore her. I was too shy to talk to her very much, but when I did, she was alway very sweet. My thoughts go out to all those who knew Beth. I'm so sorry for your loss.

TJF

Such sad news! She was such a cheerful person! How sad to know she passed away... she seemed to enjoy life with no trace of sadness about her chronic illness... Oy, what a loss of young life! My heartfelt condolences to all her friends and family!
TJF

AnnMarie

&#10032;cuddly and terrifying&#10032;
I joked with her often that she was pathologically nice, she really just had the sweetest, most generous, thoughtful heart. Anyone who met her knows this to be true. I will miss her very much, always a bright light when I knew we'd get to see her and spend a little time.

Rest in peace, Beth - we all miss you very much.

toni

In the know
Such sad news. :(
I know the last few months had been rough for her. My heart is breaking for Fabian and Ken. She meant so much to both of them.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

AnnMarie

&#10032;cuddly and terrifying&#10032;
Such sad news. :(
I know the last few months had been rough for her. My heart is breaking for Fabian and Ken. She meant so much to both of them.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

So true, Toni - I keep thinking of them also.

PhatChk

This is heartbreaking. Beth always had a smile for me when ever we met. She even got along pretty well with my sister. She was a truly loving and caring person. I am happy I got to have a long talk, laughs and share stories last time I saw her during the NYE Bash. Rest in Peace Hunny. :(

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
this is so incredibly sad. my thoughts are with all who were close to her.

Reenaye Starr

I have always been a fan of hers. She was truly beautiful. Very sad news. My thoughts are with her family and all of those close to her.

CrankySpice

Unwashed.
Beth was a doll, pure & simple. Even though we'd only known one another through emails, she gave me a wonderful Christmas gift when she was up here for NYE. I was so touched by her generosity and thoughtfulness. We shared a love of all things Disney and had many conversations about how awesome the parks were. I'm glad she got to spend so much time at the happiest place on earth because she definitely deserved it.

My thoughts go out to Fabian, Ken and the rest of her family. May she rest in peace.

Latest posts